PDA

View Full Version : Other Miranda - 252B Parramatta Road Stanmore

altgourami
30-10-2012, 08:23 PM
This shop used to be a daggy MILF shop but I read somewhere on this forum that it has been recently sold to the younger generation so I thought I'd go have a look.

Rooms are pretty basic, although a shower is available, prices are $35/$50/$60 for 30/45/60 mins - I chose 45 mins and paid a $50 for B2B (from the start of the massage, which is a damn site better than many other Chinese RNT shops).

Miranda is a short, cute, Sz4 with perky full Bs. Massage was woeful - she admitted to only having worked in massage for a few days - HJ was much better than average nd she allowed full fingering, if that's you're thing, and seemed to enjoy the play. Not experienced and so she's still finding out what she'll let customers do. No FS from this girl but she said others might do.

Great body, satisfying HJ, pussy play. Smart girl - I don't think she'll be working for long as she's too smart to put her body on the line for a few $s.

Sorry but I don't know the number - shop seemed to work off a mobile phone.

A few dodgy Chinese guys milling about in the kitchen, didn't bother me none but guys hanging around a shop is always bad news for the punters and the girls.

Go have a look!

DeepImpact
30-10-2012, 08:44 PM
A few dodgy Chinese guys milling about in the kitchen, didn't bother me none but guys hanging around a shop is always bad news for the punters and the girls.

Go have a look!

Maybe one of the guys in the kitchen was Ahlunghor cooking for the girls!!!

slarty
30-10-2012, 08:55 PM

Go have a look!

I'll say, need to hide those boyfriends and 'premium' customers out of sight. Customers want to see chicks not dicks!

lamb
30-10-2012, 09:25 PM
So was it $50 only for 45 min naked massage, B2B and hj?

altgourami
30-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I should clarify, $50 for the shop + $50 tip for B2B.

Guys, if anyone here was hanging around the kitchen having fun by being 'in the know' with the management or staff, you should respect the shop by not hanging around. It's not a good look boys. Looks dodgy and creepy. No one wants to see guys hanging around a knocking shop. It's not a playground.

tiffany n friends
30-10-2012, 10:47 PM
She is my little sister.... Please look after her.....she is one of my friends never work in any massage shop.
Coco is going to have a few massage lesson with my friendS....(my stupid roster is coming soon)
Thank you for coming our first day in that shop altgourami:)....hehe.....
We had a small party in the shop for our first day in the kitchen , sorry for make you feel annoy>.<...

please come to see My little sis' Miranda next time:)...

Anh.phu91
30-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Cant wait to see tiffany or coco this week at new shop woohoo

lonely heart
31-10-2012, 08:18 AM

Miranda is a short, cute, Sz4 with perky full Bs.

Size 4........That I have to see.

AHLUNGOR
31-10-2012, 10:02 AM
Size 4........That I have to see.
Haha, finally, they have someone that even lonely heart is interested and willing to pay "city prices" to see!!

No worry brother, you are always welcome, Enjoy!!

Cheers

Alexlim
31-10-2012, 10:20 AM
Umm I like little girl

TyC
31-10-2012, 10:37 AM
0470 380 834 this is our shop number for booking as well:)

Today we have CICI(the one of my Gor Gor(s)fav massage girl) ,MENA( very very very good massage young and pretty Taiwanese girl . She is our LITTLE COCO, so
U can tell how good she is^.^),MIRANDA(sexy.....yummmmmmy:p)

Thank you:)
Have a beautiful day.,......
T mama:p

wilisno
31-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote: MIRANDA(sexy.....yummmmmmy)
Quote.

Sounds like T Mama is interested too !!! A versatile little Mama ! ;) ;) ;)

Alexlim
31-10-2012, 07:48 PM
0470 380 834 this is our shop number for booking as well:)

Today we have CICI(the one of my Gor Gor(s)fav massage girl) ,MENA( very very very good massage young and pretty Taiwanese girl . She is our LITTLE COCO, so
U can tell how good she is^.^),MIRANDA(sexy.....yummmmmmy:p)

Thank you:)
Have a beautiful day.,......
T mama:p

I couldn't make decision when I saw them in line up.

The first decision was "Can I choose them all?" Hahaha
The second ummm "I must choose one by one" and I chose CiCi her massage is as good as professional :) when fish part 2 I was so happy, and made decision this my third home ground :) I was a bit surprise my decision because I haven't had massage shop as my home ground before(my home ground 1st is 5*, 2nd is Ginza) But this shop could collect super star ML from many place, it is worth to go to see the line up again and ahain :)

I think this shop is the best in that area, when I visit my friend in that area, this shop is the goal before I go home hahaha

online12793
01-11-2012, 01:28 PM
What is the hrs of the shop?

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 01:45 PM
What is the hrs of the shop?

10am to 9pm daily at this stage

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:54 PM
check out miranda

Irene638
06-12-2012, 03:36 PM
check out miranda

Did you do an AR for this girl Bro Ah? I did not see it. Just want to know how much she improved compare to her first day? I did not do one because, I thought she will quit after the first day as she was so nervous and I felt so bad after the section with her.

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 04:02 PM
Did you do an AR for this girl Bro Ah? I did not see it. Just want to know how much she improved compare to her first day? I did not do one because, I thought she will quit after the first day as she was so nervous and I felt so bad after the section with her.

Haha brother 638,

Brother Irene just sound so not right and wired...........lol

Well, Miranda is a lovely girl, very fresh and cute and sexy, and I believe whatever she was back in Burwood, she is a much improved ML with more skills and self confident. I think now she knows that she is hot and customers want her and she already has some regulars of her own. But No, I have not had a session with her yet, I probably will, everytime I went to the shop and saw her in her tiny sexy tops and short hot pants, I want her to sit on my lap !!

But knowing me, if I have a choice between Coco's 35 C Cups and Mimi's 36 E Cups, it is very difficult to pick other girls with a smaller bust !!

Yeah, so I think it's time for a revisit brother.............hehe

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
06-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Haha ! Bro Irene638, do you mind if I ask you this question to satisfy my curiosity ? :miao:

Have you always been a RnT goer or did you just became one now that our lovely Irene the Queen has retired ? :miao::miao::miao:

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Haha ! Bro Irene638, do you mind if I ask you this question to satisfy my curiosity ? :miao:

Have you always been a RnT goer or did you just became one now that our lovely Irene the Queen has retired ? :miao::miao::miao:

Haha, brother Wil,

I'm sure 638 will satisfy your curiorsity, but I have something to add too:

Ahlungor, aka "Sophie38F", how about that..............lol

Cheers

wilisno
06-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Haha, brother Wil,

I'm sure 638 will satisfy your curiorsity, but I have something to add too:

Ahlungor, aka "Sophie38F", how about that..............lol

Cheers

In case you didn't know, 638 is Angeltown in Newtown where Irene first started ! :miao:

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 04:51 PM
In case you didn't know, 638 is Angeltown in Newtown where Irene first started ! :miao:

No I won't know, so sounds like this brother has been around a long time. And I guess Irene had done well for herself too, moving from Newtown to 5 Star !!

wilisno
06-12-2012, 05:00 PM
No I won't know, so sounds like this brother has been around a long time. And I guess Irene had done well for herself too, moving from Newtown to 5 Star !!

Irene has done more than well, she became one of the all time great at 5*, and the famous Korean Queen ! I definitely miss her !

AHLUNGOR
06-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Irene has done more than well, she became one of the all time great at 5*, and the famous Korean Queen ! I definitely miss her !

Haha, may be you and Irene638 should have a beer together or something

Cheers

Irene638
07-12-2012, 08:04 AM
To satify everyone curiosity, my user name is name after my first ever punt back 3 years ago at 638 (Angle town). I met Irene on that day and she "sucked" me to the punting world and I could never get out of again. I am sure that is Lucky or Unlucky to met her as my first Punt as I set my standard to high.

I always a massage doer as I try FS shop a fews times and most of the time left disappointed and after read all the report of the Bro Ahlongor. My first ever ML was the old Ada in 501 and got addicted with all the massage shops.

Irene638
07-12-2012, 09:30 AM

Bro Wil,

Can't agree with you more, Irene is best Korean WL that I had. She always made us punter fell so special. Back in 3 years ago, I had almost 15 sections with her until she moved to 5* which is a bit Inconvenience for me that's why I have stopped seeing her, but during that period, I never had a dull section with her, every section is a highlight.

She is the reason why I do not go to the FS anymore.

wilisno
07-12-2012, 09:33 AM
Bro Wil,

Can't agree with you more, Irene is best Korean WL that I had. She always made us punter fell so special. Back in 3 years ago, I had almost 15 sections with her until she moved to 5* which is a bit Inconvenience for me that's why I have stopped seeing her, but during that period, I never had a dull section with her, every section is a highlight.

She is the reason why I do not go to the FS anymore.
Haha, another proof that one should start at the lower end of the scale to appreciate the better ones, or he will be disillusioned !

Irene638
07-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Haha, another proof that one should start at the lower end of the scale to appreciate the better ones, or he will be disillusioned !

It was not my choice at the time, It just happened I picked her out of the line up of 8 girls (I always like pocket rocket kind of girl). It is fate I guess.

altgourami
07-12-2012, 06:20 PM
I recommend Miranda.

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 05:44 PM
I can recommend her.
She is the one likes to wear red dress and red heels

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 06:17 PM
I can recommend her.
She is the one likes to wear red dress and red heels

Looks very sexy, pretty and wholesome !!

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 06:29 PM
Looks very sexy, pretty and wholesome !!

RED Dress, red heels = pretty woman

Vin
09-12-2012, 07:39 PM
I saw Miranda last Sunday and today too but didn't have a massage with her. Just said hello while i was waiting in the
lounge room. She was wearing a nice black hugging dress.

Looks - 7/10 she has an innocence about her which i found attractive.
Body - 8/10 nice round but not big ass. Smallish tits with nice nipples.
Pussy looked okay as well as I don't mind bigger pussy lips/labia
Personality - 8/10
Massage skills - 6/10 but I guess will improve.
HJ skills - 6/10 as well. Coco told me she will teach her a few techniques when she get's time.
Customer focus - 8/10. Miranda was happy to move position herself and let me fondle without any dramas. Nice girl with a good attitude.
Return - Yes but after sampling all of the girls/ladies at this shop

Irene638
10-12-2012, 08:42 AM
I think it is time to revisit Miranda with all the Bro's recommendation.

I am tossing between Miranda and Coco (501),

Which one should I go first?

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2012, 10:50 AM
I think it is time to revisit Miranda with all the Bro's recommendation.

I am tossing between Miranda and Coco (501),

Which one should I go first?

You have already tried Miranda, you know all the answers already, so why ask, just showing off you have the time and money to go and choose......haha. Lucky guy !!

Cheers

Irene638
10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
You have already tried Miranda, you know all the answers already, so why ask, just showing off you have the time and money to go and choose......haha. Lucky guy !!

Cheers

Haha... I wish I am the lucky that you are talking about, but in fact I am a bit like yourself I can only affort one punt a week max ($120 a punt). That the reason why I got to pick and chose.

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Haha... I wish I am the lucky that you are talking about, but in fact I am a bit like yourself I can only affort one punt a week max ($120 a punt). That the reason why I got to pick and chose.

If that is the case, you should see Cici on Friday instead, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers

Irene638
10-12-2012, 01:33 PM
If that is the case, you should see Cici on Friday instead, you won't be disappointed.

Cheers

I had Cici more than 5 times already, I tried to see her less regular, otherwise I will fall in love deeper and get into trouble.

I think I will take your advice and see Cici again this Friday.

AHLUNGOR
10-12-2012, 01:49 PM
I had Cici more than 5 times already, I tried to see her less regular, otherwise I will fall in love deeper and get into trouble.

I think I will take your advice and see Cici again this Friday.

Soon or later, you will run into Irene Mark II and will fall in love, when it happens there is no where to hide..............haha

To see a ML 5 times is nothing. I saw Ada (now Coco) more than 5 times at SL before I declared that she was my no. 1 girl........lol

BTW, there is a new girl called Sammi, I only saw her picture, a stunning model is the only description I can cum up with. She is one of those girls whose pictures could be used as fake photos for advertising, the thing is, she is real and she is there tomorrow !!

Hows that for a tip ??

Cheers

Irene638
10-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Mate, I have seen other Ml more than that before, but this time the feeling is completely different.

I felt a bit sad after the session instead of happy. Strange feeling, so I will be caution.

Sammi sound very promising, Who will take one for the team and do an AR now?

Bsbe
10-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Ahlungor....have just been reading through this thead and my eyes lit up when I saw the name Sophie!

Is Sophie the same girl who uses to work on king st Newtown with the beautifully large breast? If so, does anyone know where she now works ???? This is a bit of an SOS I'm afraid as I only ever saw her once : (( then she moved on..

Thanks a million for your help in tracking down this beautifully sculpted lady

AHLUNGOR
11-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Ahlungor....have just been reading through this thead and my eyes lit up when I saw the name Sophie!

Is Sophie the same girl who uses to work on king st Newtown with the beautifully large breast? If so, does anyone know where she now works ???? This is a bit of an SOS I'm afraid as I only ever saw her once : (( then she moved on..

Thanks a million for your help in tracking down this beautifully sculpted lady

Haha brother Bsbe,

Sophie's sensational tits are legendary. So many people still miss her and her talents so very much, but unfortunately that's all behind us now and we wish her a very comfortable and peaceful new life and whoever the man in her life is one fxxxing lucky bxxxxxx!!.

But life goes on. I don't know much of the Newtown scene these days, but I guess as far as good tits is concerned, Linda is a good catch. there may be others but I don't know.

252 Stanmore do have a very strong big breasted MLs collections, without counting the sexy boss Coco (36 C Cups)!!!

There are Mimi (36 E Cups), Anna (38 D Cups) and Yumi (35 C Cups), and then

At Snow Lotus, there are Shelley (40 G Cups), Nancy (36 C Cups), Momo (35 C Cups) and finally

At Silver Fox, Lisa (35 C Cups) Sara (35 D Cups) and Mia (34 C Cups - not the biggest but young, perky and firm).

So they are not Sophie, but out of these 10 pairs, surely you could find some comforts.............lol

Cheers

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::l ove::love: