PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Matris

shamrock
24-03-2012, 05:11 PM
This is probably the X-th report on Matris but I just had to write about her. She is Wow! I've never felt the need to extend a session before but the minute I walked in, I was prepared to chuck in my wallet and stay with her for the whole night!

I'm ABC myself and to see an ABC chick at these places is really special experience, compared to the fobs. Not saying the fobs are no good, but the way you click and relate to each other, is much more fluid with ABC.

Apparently she did a search online and wanted to work in this industry to see what it's like, and she told me she does not get forced to do anything from the boss, which is good.

Onto the session, basically the minute I walked in, I felt like I was seeing my gf. She is so easy going, friendly, and very geniune in everything she does. So we both sat down and had a chat first to introduce each other and paid money. She makes you feel so welcomed too. Then she asked if I wanted a shower and so off I went. I had finished a quick shower, then she came in and said oh I was going to join you but you finished already. So I said I don't mind washing again haha. I've never got shower with any MOC girls before so this was a welcome change. She asked if I wanted to wash her in the shower and of cos I did. Then I asked her what she meant by ultimate services and she explained what she does and doesn't do. I won't divulge here, you can find out for yourselves. Lots of NSDFK and GFE, it was just great.

Now I'm a person who usually can't get to round 2 in a 1hr session so I had to decide whether to have condom vaginal sex or CIM. So while she was doing DTBBBJ, omg it was so good! She really goes down deep and stays there, which gives me this very good feeling. Then I asked for CIM and makes me cum while it was still deep throat if you know what I mean. Gosh the feeling was unbelievable. And then she sucks every little drop of it, goes up and down play with a little bit more. Then with all my cum in her mouth, she indicates do I want her to swallow it or not. Oh my.... she is just too nice. I told her it's ok you can spit it out cos I didn't want her to do it, she was just such a nice girl, so willing!!

Then straight away, she talks about second round, which I declined with my reasoning and she just continues DFK and GFE. I must say, out of all my punting ever, this session had to be the best! It just felt so at ease, it didn't seem dirty like walking into a brothel, she was just so accommodating like a girlfriend and it just felt so natural. And she really enjoys your company too. When the hour was up, she said reception hadn't called yet so she just kept cuddling. I actually felt as if I'm overstaying my welcome!!!

Anyway, my recommendation would be if you are ABC or you want and ABC girl, pick up your phone now! She says she's stopping soon so go for it! Oh and yes she's very pretty (ABC style), again something you wouldn't understand unless you're ABC yourself.

Travelmate
24-03-2012, 05:18 PM
sounds like a girl who love to please !!

WTF!!! She sounds like my ex ---????!!! I need to ring her and see what she is doing these days?!

hookerlooker
24-03-2012, 10:01 PM
she is exactly wonderful girl. but travel mate bro do not worry about it coz while i stayed with her i got from her that her ex-boy from is caucation of scottish...

shamrock
26-03-2012, 06:19 PM
haha no i dont think so..

dwn4it
27-03-2012, 02:22 AM
E

Anyway, my recommendation would be if you are ABC or you want and ABC girl, pick up your phone now! She says she's stopping soon so go for it! Oh and yes she's very pretty (ABC style), again something you wouldn't understand unless you're ABC yourself.

Good AR shamrock. It seems Matris is very versatile and can easily adapt to what you want out of the session!

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Wow, for an ABC to provide BBBJ with DTCIM, that's awesome and offering to swallow too, that's just amazing, she is really open minded.........haha

Wish all out call girls will have that same customer services and attitudes.

Cheers

:love::love::love:

Travelmate
27-03-2012, 10:53 AM
What is so excited about swallow? I think there is the teasing part in movies only.....
It will be very unattractive if the lady is not pretty

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 11:10 AM
What is so excited about swallow? I think there is the teasing part in movies only.....
It will be very unattractive if the lady is not pretty

Haha Brother Mate,

May be your ladies swallow yours all the times and I'm sure they are all pretty, so no big deal for you.

But surely, not every WL will do CIM to start with let alone swallowing!!

So it could be excited for some, Moi included.........LOL

Cheers
:thirst:

Niceman 123
27-03-2012, 11:18 AM
She is good and she is off for period now. No doubt she will be the most popular girl in town given her good service and good look.

I have seen her a couple of times now and will keep seeing her. In fact, I saw her last saturday for her first session before bro. Shamrock and she looks gorgeous with her new hair style and elegant dress.

A fourth report and a good one too.

MyOutCall Australia
05-10-2013, 02:45 AM
abc matris/tannya is back in week!

Keep checking the site for latest roster!!!

Moc abc queen!!!!!!!!!!

No miss out!

Moc built her glory again!!!!!!

Myoutcall.com

MOC Rikki
08-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Welcome for bookings!

MOC Zeus
18-12-2013, 10:47 PM
bookings welcome!!!!!