PDA

View Full Version : Disability discounts?

peter8
01-11-2012, 03:19 AM
Are there any places which are already at an affordable price (and by this I mean $180/hr or less), which are happy to give a discount if a customer has a disability?

cisco
01-11-2012, 05:47 AM
Hard to say , better ask the staff there...

formula44
01-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if they have student or pensioner consession too ? Peace bro :cool2:

Richboy
01-11-2012, 09:18 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if they have student or pensioner consession too ? Peace bro :cool2:

"Disability Discount"- it won't work because every Tom Jack and Harry will say they have a form of disability to obtain a discount. As a general rule, if you can't afford it, don't touch it!:shout:

bill_100
01-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Peter8, There are plenty of shops which have normal rates of $150/ hr which is a discount on your quoted $180

ilovefs
01-11-2012, 09:42 AM
"Disability Discount"- it won't work because every Tom Jack and Harry will say they have a form of disability to obtain a discount. As a general rule, if you can't afford it, don't touch it!:shout:

Yes, but most people with a disability that limits earning potential and hence could be entitled to discounts here and there generally have some sort of government issued card.

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 09:43 AM

Have you tried the cheapest release in town? get a 30 min massage at 501 King St Newtown for $30 only and she will give you free hand job, you can cum six times with your $180 budget.

Just an alternative

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 10:14 AM
One more point, not sure what sort of disability you've got brother, hope you can still enjoy sex, shouldn't be as bad as the poor guy in the new movie: The Sessions!!

Helen Hunt is getting on in the years now, but she used to be one seriously hot babe, and for some reasons, last time she had sex on screen was also with someone disabled in WaterDance:

Check out those tits:

http://www.nitrovideo.com/trial/content/upload/the_waterdance_hd/vidthumbs/helen_hunt_the_waterdance_hd_03.jpg

http://www.najical.com/helen/pics1/hh_waterdance02.jpg

Alexlim
01-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Please, give me a discount! My dick is small :shout:

AHLUNGOR
01-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Are there any places which are already at an affordable price (and by this I mean $180/hr or less), which are happy to give a discount if a customer has a disability?

Seriously brother Peter,

what is your disability? if you don't mind sharing, I don't know many FS shops, but if you are happy with a HJ release, I think I can ask a few massage shops to give you a discount, you can PM me.

Cheers

TheTiger
01-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Time is money. If you've got a disability that might mean you need more time then perhaps you need to book a longer session. If you only need 15 minutes then go to a shop that offers a 15 minute rate. I can't imagine why you would get a discount otherwise.

yamada
01-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Time is money. If you've got a disability that might mean you need more time then perhaps you need to book a longer session. If you only need 15 minutes then go to a shop that offers a 15 minute rate. I can't imagine why you would get a discount otherwise.

some punter need discount as you know^^

cuimd2
02-11-2012, 02:09 AM
lol maybe the government should introduce puntercare(medicare) cards, where people with disability gets discounts with the card, which government pays the amount of what is discounted.

the wizard
03-11-2012, 07:34 AM
There is a brilliant aussie doco on Sbs-catch it on
Sbs on demand, called Scarlet road-Diary of a sex worker
Moving account of how sex workers provde pleasure to those
with varying degrees of disabilities.
I found it very uplifting

kumichou
03-11-2012, 10:10 AM
thewizard, I saw some show like that on SBS before we all got digital TV. It was very interesting. Talking about the sexual needs of people with physical disabilities and the WL's perspective of fulfilling those needs.

BTW guys if you need wheelchair access, 533 Willoughby has a chair lift. I had to wait for a guy to leave once. Left me standing at the bottom of the stairs. Luckily no one was at the bus stop at the time. Possibly my 2nd time to 533, it did make me nervous but now I have nerves of steel whenever I go to 533.

dannyboy
03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
I have seen guys in wheelchairs in brothels, no discounts in this industry.