PDA

View Full Version : Star Massage - maki

samdv
01-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Anyone seen Maki (not Maggie) from star massage? Hate it when regular one disappears all of a sudden. She supposedly left star massage this week but if anyone knows where she went please pm me. She is from Taiwan.

some1likeU
01-11-2012, 01:56 PM
which star massage?

samdv
02-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Umm at both the shops in spring hill and westend

some1likeU
02-11-2012, 11:44 AM
never try them, do they do extra as well?

geotrog
09-11-2012, 11:19 PM
went to Star Massage in West End for first time tonight. Was going to Thai place on Thomas St but they were full and not interested in taking a booking.
First impressions were of a nice reception but dull basic rooms. Was met by Jojo a plain but chatty Taiwanese girl. A first for me was she stayed in the room whilst I stripped down! Ah well - boldly go....
She wanted to make sure I got the right sort of massage and was in no rush. Good massage - just right for me tonight after a long drive from work. Interestingly she didn't work on my arms or feet! I had to specifically ask for arms! However once over on my back she gave me a pleasant sensuous workover, tummy rub, nipples and around the nether regions. and but no extras allowed! However she did freely "assist" in a "DIY job". Good clean up and wash down after. Showers available if needed. Got a Loyalty card where the tenth visit is free!
All in all I left happy for $70/hr. Yes - it was the full hour too (no short change) so I'll be going there again. :cool2:

brownwallaby
10-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Good on you mate, please come back as I feel the girls there are underworked

geotrog
10-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Do You Have A Vested Interest???
Seriously, The Girls There Seemed Very Keen To Please So Will Support Them again.

brownwallaby
10-11-2012, 07:54 PM
I have vested interests in all shops around Bris, I want 'em all to prosper haha ......