PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star SELINA @ 5* City

wilisno
24-03-2012, 07:34 PM
The group S.H.E. is now complete, Hebe was there first, followed by Ella and now Selina, haha ! I don't know if they can really sing, but Selina can definitely make me sing with joy ! ;) ;) ;)

5* advertised a new ABC Tia, I was a bit confused when I saw Selina. I haven't seen Niko in person, so I can't tell of the similarity between Tia and Niko, but Selina can really fit the bill, except that she's not an ABC !

Selina is a young uni student freshly arrived from HongKong. She's got a very pretty face, a body very much similar to that of Tia, that's why I said I was confused by the ad. Noticeable similarity includes smooth skin, narrow waistline, long legs and curvy backside. On top of that, her personality was just as adorable as Tia, and her service attitude was just as genuine as Tia. In other words, they love sex !!!

Selina was very chatty, very easy to get on with, no awkward moment right from the start. Once I took her to the room, we just sat at the edge of the bed and had a little get-to-know-you chat, and I don't know who started it, but very soon we were having some very nice DFK, just love to see the sparkles in her eyes up close to be assured that she's enjoying it too !

So we went to the shower together where I showed her a few things besides cleaning me up, but she's a natural, it's the feelings that count, she made me feel like I was making it out with a girlfriend. She stayed so close to me during the whole time, I couldn't help but to DFK her whenever her mouth was within reach, and she responded with passion !

Selina started by pressing the full weight of her body on me for more DFK. While I couldn't get enough of that, she moved away to do her catbath, but her catbath was nothing special, and she didn't pretend to be a pro either. But when she moved to the BBBJ position, it's a totally different story, she was really into it, not too hard, not too soft, just my cup of tea ! And she did it untiringly until I felt guilty not to return the favour, so I turned her around to do some 69. That's when I found what the fun was, she shivered at the first contact, then moaned with escalating intensity, until she couldn't stay still in that position and even abandoned her BBBJ to concentrate on savouring the sensation. I always love to see a girl who enjoys sex, so I asked her to lie down comfortably closer to the edge of the bed, so I could give her some better DATY with me on the floor. She glanced down from time to time to enjoy the view, but eventually she couldn't hold it, and it's so cute to see her shudder with clenched fists held up at shoulder height !

I gave her a rest to catch her breath and asked her to turn around so I could give her a bit of massage to relax. But being a good girl, she wouldn't let me do that for long before she asked me to lie down and BBBJ to get me hard in no time. So she put the dom on and rode away in cowgirl, she simply loved the sensation, so I decided to take charge and asked her to lie down for mish while I could enjoy more DFK. At first she grabbed on to my bum hard and pulled me in closer, but as I kept my piston rhythm until I couldn't hold it much longer, I moved away from her mouth and concentrated on my pumping action, and haha, I was rewarded again with that cute gesture of her holding her clenched fists up shoulder height and screamed away ! When I was done I collapsed on her and she held me tight while she was still shaking trying to catch her breath !

After we had a rest, she cleaned me up and gave me a massage. To my surprise, she gave a very good massage and she explained that she's a sports person, so she's familiar with sports massage techniques, and she could even tell which of my muscle group was tired !

Selina was another girl I wouldn't want to leave the bed even after the first buzzer went ! ;) ;) ;)

Jj999
24-03-2012, 08:43 PM
I'd really like to try her last night!
But she was busy!
And I think It's normal she is busy, because she is pretty and, she's friendly.

I'm sure she would be as popular as Tia. :smile:

paulc
24-03-2012, 09:13 PM
nice report bro as usual.how come u always get the good shit first.i have to make a fake driving licence with the name wilisno.so that i could taste some good shit first.haha

wilisno
24-03-2012, 09:21 PM
nice report bro as usual.how come u always get the good shit first.i have to make a fake driving licence with the name wilisno.so that i could taste some good shit first.haha

She's good, but not shit ! ;) ;) ;)

Jj999
24-03-2012, 10:03 PM
She's good, but not shit ! ;) ;) ;)

Hahahaha.. This is great joke..

@ bro PaulC
Bro, if you see the posts within this recent months. It's revealed (not clearly, but the post indicate that! :smile:) that Wilisno have the initial say whether the girls gonna stay at 5* to work or not. Any attempts to beat Wilisno is futile. :confused2:

You know, he even give the name to some of the girls! Loren, that's a name he made.

So, you can see now, it's like you try to beat Julia Gillard in reaching people's pockets, taking their money. There is no need for explanation, It's just futile. :miao:

hobgoblin
24-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Hahahaha.. This is great joke..

@ bro PaulC
Bro, if you see the posts within this recent months. It's revealed (not clearly, but the post indicate that! :smile:) that Wilisno have the initial say whether the girls gonna stay at 5* to work or not. Any attempts to beat Wilisno is futile. :confused2:

You know, he even give the name to some of the girls! Loren, that's a name he made.

So, you can see now, it's like you try to beat Julia Gillard in reaching people's pockets, taking their money. There is no need for explanation, It's just futile. :miao:

If what you say is true then he's practically the owner of 5*. Which would explain a lot lol

Jj999
24-03-2012, 10:43 PM
If what you say is true then he's practically the owner of 5*. Which would explain a lot lol

No, from my experience there, the numbers of hours I spent there (often I don't mind waiting 1 hours for a girl, because I don't like to make booking), I don't think he's the owner.. :smile:

wilisno
24-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Hahaha, I wish I'm the owner ... No, I don't wish I'm the owner, because the house rule there is girls are not to be touched by staffs ! ;) ;) ;)

Jj999
24-03-2012, 11:12 PM
Which explains a lot why Laurie never try any girl even though he said he's been working there for years. :smile:

Max Wood
25-03-2012, 03:48 AM
All hail Wilisno!! kkkk

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Hahaha, I wish I'm the owner ... No, I don't wish I'm the owner, because the house rule there is girls are not to be touched by staffs ! ;) ;) ;)

Haha, i am sure that all rules are made to be broken especially this one......but i think the staff may have to pay though....

I think there are too many freelance smart cookies in the shop to dish out free lunches.....haha

I could be wrong

Cheers

5 Star City
26-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Haha, i am sure that all rules are made to be broken especially this one......but i think the staff may have to pay though....

I think there are too many freelance smart cookies in the shop to dish out free lunches.....haha

I could be wrong

Cheers

Bros,

Employees of 5* City are NOT allowed to SEE any 5* WLs

Be it paid or emotionally ( Inclusive of the Female BOSS )

Unless they are prepared to leave their employment PERMANENTLY

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 09:38 AM
( Inclusive of the Female BOSS )

Wow, that's very interesting, never thought the 5 Star BOSS is a lady...................That just leave so much for your imaginations............haha

Magical............

Cheers

wilisno
26-03-2012, 10:12 AM
( Inclusive of the Female BOSS )

Wow, that's very interesting, never thought the 5 Star BOSS is a lady .....

Cheers

It's ok bro AHLUNGOR, it's not uncommon that people like to gossip when they don't know much about the situation .....

PhoBot
27-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Bros,

I actually believe you. It would be pretty poor business sense for the management to be hitting on employees. But that leaves a question that begs to be answered.
When 5* staff feel the itch, where do they go? ;)

Jj999
27-03-2012, 06:38 PM
I actually believe you. It would be pretty poor business sense for the management to be hitting on employees. But that leaves a question that begs to be answered.
When 5* staff feel the itch, where do they go? ;)

Easy, the answer is their own hand or their wives. :smile:
And when you've been working in the shop for years (and holding back for years), I don't think you'd feel that much of 'itch'. :miao:

5 Star City
27-03-2012, 11:41 PM
PhoBot

But that leaves a question that begs to be answered.
When 5* staff feel the itch, where do they go?

Bro, 5* staffs are gays :miao::miao::miao:

Butty
28-03-2012, 12:23 AM
You would have to be to not partake??

splash
28-03-2012, 07:41 AM
Bros,

I truly feel sorry for the reception there... All that beauty and all they can do is look. It's a tease.

5 Star City
28-03-2012, 09:38 AM
phobot

but that leaves a question that begs to be answered.
When 5* staff feel the itch, where do they go?

bro, 5* staffs are gays :miao::miao::miao:

sorry laurie , jason , sam

just joking lol

wilisno
28-03-2012, 10:13 AM
Hehe, just self-control with great restraints I guess ! ;) ;) ;) Once I saw Laurie blocking half the door way while the girls filed past, I heard him commented : " Ouch ! Don't rub your tits on my arm Milo !!! " Hahaha

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Hehe, just self-control with great restraints I guess ! ;) ;) ;) Once I saw Laurie blocking half the door way while the girls filed past, I heard him commented : " Ouch ! Don't rub your tits on my arm Milo !!! " Hahaha

Haha, you can look but you can't touch! WTF is this? strip teases by all the C+ Cup sisters...........LOL

:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Butty
28-03-2012, 11:19 PM
Her kiss is on my list...

of the best things in life.

rawmaterial
03-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Hi bros. Saw selina in intro the other night. She is quite pretty.
What do you bros think of her tits size?

Jj999
03-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Hi bros. Saw selina in intro the other night. She is quite pretty.
What do you bros think of her tits size?

According to 5*. It's 34B.
Don't worry, I'll help you check it today.
I've been holding back for too long.

Once every 2 week is not much. I'm sure my queens would understand this. :miao:

wilisno
03-04-2012, 05:13 PM
According to 5*. It's 34B.
Don't worry, I'll help you check it today.
I've been holding back for too long.

Once every 2 week is not much. I'm sure my queens would understand this. :miao:

Hehe, read my report and you should be able to know !

Jj999
03-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Hehe, read my report and you should be able to know !

Oops, very similar to Tia?
I'll confirm it myself tonight. :miao:

wilisno
03-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Oops, very similar to Tia?
I'll confirm it myself tonight. :miao:

Not surprised if she becomes another one of your favourites, but not sure if she can communicate with you as easily as the other two !

Jj999
03-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Not surprised if she becomes another one of your favourites, but not sure if she can communicate with you as easily as the other two !

That's fine.
I can be a very patient english teacher. :smile:

Jj999
04-04-2012, 03:15 AM
I think her english is enough for communication.

And yes, she was super friendly and a very good girl.
:smile:

wilisno
04-04-2012, 03:19 AM
I think her english is enough for communication.

And yes, she was super friendly and a very good girl.
:smile:

Good enough to make you sing with her ? ;) ;) ;)

Jj999
04-04-2012, 03:23 AM
Good enough to make you sing with her ? ;) ;) ;)

Hahaha.
Another favourite found.:prettiness:

wilisno
04-04-2012, 03:26 AM
Hahaha.
Another favourite found.:prettiness:

Another $20 ? ;) ;) ;)

Jj999
04-04-2012, 03:30 AM
Another $20 ? ;) ;) ;)

Hahahaha.
I think.. Yes it is. :miao:

Like last time, I promise I'll give it to her next time, she deserve it.:miao:

wilisno
04-04-2012, 03:47 AM
Hahahaha.
I think.. Yes it is. :miao:

Like last time, I promise I'll give it to her next time, she deserve it.:miao:

I'm glad for you both ! ;)

wilisno
15-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Just noticed Selina is back on the roster ! Christmas comes early this year ! :miao:

5 Star City
28-12-2012, 06:44 PM
HK SELINA

Starting Today 7pm.....

Hungry for LOVE...... MUST See