PDA

View Full Version : How does one get his ass shaved?

project_manager006
01-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Weird question, but bear with me.

I am thinking of getting my ass shaved, only because of aesthetic reasons for whatever girl I might be with. I have seen some bro's here mention shaving their asses, but nothing specific was said.

So how does one exactly get it done? With a razor and mirror? Be as specific as possible. Once the solution has been posted, let's move on and pretend this thread never existed.

altgourami
01-11-2012, 10:05 PM
200/1 Katherine Street, Chatswood is where I go.
Also 24 Oscar Street, Chatswood.
I am sure there are other shops.
BTW, you get your arse waxed, not shaved. It's a wonderful clean feeling but the first time you get it done takes a week to get used to it. I actually felt naked after I had it done. Even wearing jeans. Happy I had it done.

project_manager006
01-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Know how much? I kinda don't wanna stick my ass in someone's face unless they are willing to do DD as well :p

Any bros do it themselves?

guān liáo
01-11-2012, 10:29 PM
How does someone shave their own ass?

Answer: very carefully

Sextus
01-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Sounds like I'm not the only one trying to get things all in order back there so we can be comfortable shoving it in a pretty girl's face. We have to be comfortable in our own minds during sex, and I'll do what it takes to be so.

guān liáo
01-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I had a feeling you'd show up in this thread sextus! :^)

Licker
02-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Know how much? I kinda don't wanna stick my ass in someone's face unless they are willing to do DD as well :p

Any bros do it themselves?

Do what themselves? DD?? I do have a long tongue, but not quite that long ???? :confused2: :slobber:

"Know how much?"
$50 to $80, depending what you want waxed and how much hair you have.
$80 gives you Brazilian (balls, shaft, and around) + crack.

Gucci2012
02-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Dude the most pain free and easiest solution just go to the chemist or supermarket and look for Nair sensitive hair removal cream.... apply to your shaft, balls, ass crack...4 minutes later your hair dissolves wipe it off done. Note make sure you get the Nair product that says "sensitive" oh one more thing its in the woman's section.

Mr Crash and Burn
02-11-2012, 07:45 AM
try a blow torch!!!! it works

formula44
02-11-2012, 08:28 AM
200/1 Katherine Street, Chatswood is where I go.
I am sure there are other shops.
BTW, you get your arse waxed, not shaved. It's a wonderful clean feeling but the first time you get it done takes a week to get used to it. I actually felt naked after I had it done. Even wearing jeans. Happy I had it done.

+1 for both 200/1 Katherine ($50) and 24 Oscar (~$60-70). They both do a good job !!

Polonius the Pedant
02-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Dude the most pain free and easiest solution just go to the chemist or supermarket and look for Nair sensitive hair removal cream.... apply to your shaft, balls, ass crack...4 minutes later your hair dissolves wipe it off done. Note make sure you get the Nair product that says "sensitive" oh one more thing its in the woman's section.

Read the topmost reviews (http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_link_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&fb_source=message) for Nair on Amazon, hilarious and educational.

I've shaved the crack for DD confidence quite often, shower with a foot step and fixed head razor is best. Waxing is better for results though.

Gucci2012
02-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Read the topmost reviews (http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_link_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&fb_source=message) for Nair on Amazon, hilarious and educational.

I've shaved the crack for DD confidence quite often, shower with a foot step and fixed head razor is best. Waxing is better for results though.

You quoted my post but I don't think you actually read it, I said it was in the woman's section and its the "sensitive" formula meaning the hair dissolves without burning. You recommend shaving your ass and balls?? Im not putting a blade any where near my balls. That's so old school, you must be in your 50's dude I don't know if anyone told you but the year is 2012 not 1970.

Polonius the Pedant
02-11-2012, 09:37 AM
http://I.imgur.com/gFD5o.png

Ingrown hairs acting up mate? No need to act the ageist, knowitall prick.

Gucci2012
02-11-2012, 10:23 AM
http://I.imgur.com/gFD5o.png

Ingrown hairs acting up mate? No need to act the ageist, knowitall prick.

Yes, yes that is exactly how I pictured what you looked like except I thought you would be wearing reading glasses.

Old, over weight, out dated clothes, moustache... oh well 4 out 5 ain't bad. Balonious is so brave for putting his actual photo up.

TheTiger
02-11-2012, 04:24 PM

I agree with Polonius ... just squat in the shower and go for it. I don't have time for waxing and there is no need for a mirror.

You don't shave your entire backside, right, just a small area around the dragon. It takes a minute or two.

You'll find that general hygene in that area will improve too ... less toilet paper needed, etc.

Nejums
02-11-2012, 10:35 PM
I feel like I'd be a bit embarrased to go get my arse waxed, cause I have a very hairy arsehole. :S

I saw a body groomer by Philips from the shaver shop and was curious to buy one for the shaft and balls. Haven't bought it yet though...Any bros have experience with a body groomer?

Xorro
03-11-2012, 09:59 PM

Had a good laugh reading the reviews. Thanks for sharing.

Richboy
04-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Had a good laugh reading the reviews. Thanks for sharing.

Go to a barber in oxford st and get a free shave. Of course during the the process you might experience so uncomfortable up your end OR rediscover you inner sexuality and you dont go punting again.:miao:

TheTiger
05-11-2012, 03:51 PM
yellowfevor ... where are the asian girls that do the wax thing?

Licker
05-11-2012, 05:33 PM
yellowfevor ... where are the asian girls that do the wax thing?

see altgourami's post:
200/1 Katherine Street, Chatswood.

yamada
05-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Weird question, but bear with me.

I am thinking of getting my ass shaved, only because of aesthetic reasons for whatever girl I might be with. I have seen some bro's here mention shaving their asses, but nothing specific was said.

So how does one exactly get it done? With a razor and mirror? Be as specific as possible. Once the solution has been posted, let's move on and pretend this thread never existed.

if you shave your hair by razor, your hair will be strong, $60 for 1 time of treatment.

hornedone
01-07-2017, 08:37 AM
What's the latest on waxing balls and asshole?

wachumba
01-07-2017, 03:38 PM
What's the latest on waxing balls and asshole?
Do laser instead. It's almost permanent after the first course of treatments. Some people have to do 1-2 touch ups yearly but some dont
Price is cheaper than waxing these days during sales. No need to sorry about ingrown hair and you don't have the period where you have to wait for hair to grow out to be waxed so you can be smooth all the time

With the money you save, you can spend more on massage or fs.

cuteguy
01-07-2017, 06:30 PM
Bum wax! :shout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRC6vy3oCB8

Longan
02-07-2017, 12:00 AM
I just use scissors and hope for the best. So far so good. Not a full trim but just enough to stop it getting in the way.

CunningLinguist
02-07-2017, 01:35 AM
Do laser instead. It's almost permanent after the first course of treatments. Some people have to do 1-2 touch ups yearly but some dont
Price is cheaper than waxing these days during sales. No need to sorry about ingrown hair and you don't have the period where you have to wait for hair to grow out to be waxed so you can be smooth all the time

With the money you save, you can spend more on massage or fs.

But it is permanent, do you want the nurses at the nursing home laughing at you when you are an old fart that wears nappies :)

JackRabbitJelly
04-07-2017, 01:08 PM
I shave mine about once every two months, just to keep things tidy. Feels weird the first few times, but you 'grow' into it.

Have always done it by feel and then mirror to make sure it's all been done right (i.e. No patches)

stormeewp
21-08-2017, 01:45 PM
I shave regularly as it is convenient but would like to have laser done at some point

12345abcde
22-08-2017, 06:33 PM
As a non hairy person....I can imagine the pain yet I don't want to imagine the pain of shaving or waxing it.... I guess you get used to the pain after all while? Might as well think it as a prep for future butt stuff you know....just in case

Dr Hong
24-08-2017, 10:22 PM
I have very little body hair but the thought of Kara giving me a wax is a turn on. Does your ass crack get itchy when the hair grows back? I wouldn't like that. Serious question.

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Where is kara working place ?