Size: 8, slim, C cup
Pubic Area: shaved
Estimated age of the girl: about 26 - 30
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Rates: $160 (60 mins) FS, DFK, DATY, CBJ, Spanish
Date: Friday 2/11/2012 first morning appointment

Posted on other sites too.

It is three weeks since I saw my girl who has shifted interstate to study for a higher degree but she planned to return to Sydney every fortnight to raise funds for her education. I am only happy to assist as we seem to have a mutual chemistry.

As I shall be indisposed from the end of next week until near the end of the year and she goes back to China for the Christmas break, I decided to have a two hour session as an indulgence to compensate for not seeing her until the end of January.

Paid for the two hour session and Lilly went to give in the money and returned soon after and went separately into the shower to clean up for, I hoped, for a very torrid session. As it happened it was such a one.

When we were finished with our thorough ablutions, we went into a standing clinch with DFK and body touching for about 5 minutes and then I guided her onto the bed where we lay together kissing, touching, ear nibbling as we brake the three week fast. During the pillow talk she said she had not “cum” since our last meeting and had been frustrated as her vibrator had broken and she had not had a chance to replace it yet. I told her not to worry as I would take care of her again and we had a couple of hours to do it.

By and large the session went as usual, much sexy touching of her body followed by licking around the ears, further DFK, licking down her arms and up again, across to her nipples (firstly one side and then over to the other) which really become erect and very responsive down and across the body to the navel area, down her legs and back up then moving into the groin area. At this stage she has been trained to put a pillow under her bottom to give me better access so I flicked my tongue across her labia and she made that joyous sound of delight and opened her legs farther in anticipation of deeper kissing and licking. At this stage she took over the massage of her nipples herself as I was fully extended down the bed to get better clitoral access. This lady really responds to gentle and gradual build-up with stimulation and at this stage her clitoris was becoming engorged and as she was so nicely positioned on the pillow with her legs apart and back, I tentatively started licking down to her anus pile which she really enjoyed so I asked if it was alright to do and she said it was lovely. So I continued to lick all around her but concentrated on her clitoris and labia with an occasional flick across the anus. This lady really keeps herself very clean otherwise I would not entertain the anus. She kept squirming and reacting to the stimulation of the region and saying certain words of delight. Her hips we moving up and down and her lower stomach muscles tensing as she writhed around as I tried to keep contact with her clitoris. We kept this up for nearly 45 minutes after which I was becoming rather tired as I needed to keep my head and neck up requiring a bit of assistance from my arms. I decided to come up for air and went quickly to the hand basin and was my mouth and gargled so that I could then go back to DFK.

During the DFK, nipple sucking, nibbling with gently bites I continued to massage her nether regions and she quickly returned to the very stimulated state so gently used my finger to slowly move into the vagina then fully inserted whilst rubbing her clitoris with the thumb of the same hand and using my other hand to put pressure around the pubic bone. This technique really set her off and there were various sounds of joy emanated from her as she began to writhe around on the bed until at last she came with a violent shudder, gush of cum and a scream of joy, so loud that I think that everyone in the building heard her. I fully expected the Mamasan to come and knock on the door to see if she was OK.

Once this lady is stimulated she can cum multiple times so I kept touching her inside up and around the cervix and onto her G-spot which made her explode again.

We lay there, cuddled and spoke where she told me that she had cum three times, two major ones and a minor one so I said I had fulfilled my promise to her. She said that she had tried to hold off coming whist I was licking her as she really gushes, which was very thoughtful. I suggested that she get a new vibrator in the meantime.

She said my turn to look after you which as usual she did admirably, a lovely breast massage, followed by nipple treatment a beautiful CBJ and finally finished it all off in missionary.

This is the reason that I like to develop a mutual understanding by seeing good girls more often as I think that allows both partners to get mutual satisfaction. I think that as one gets older this is more important than the shag everything that walks to get experience attitude of the young. Been there and done that years ago, now is time for quality as a mature punter.

I shall have to wait until next year to see her again.