PDA

View Full Version : Blacktown 8 Unenthusiastic, uninterested, (Not So) Sunny for $150! Why Not? I'm Up For It!!!

cmk76
26-05-2013, 11:57 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Punter Poontang
27-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Her technique was slow, inexperienced, wet and just like a first timer… I enjoyed every minute of it!

Nice review, excellent effort to get Sunny warmed up eventually. Loved that particular bit, they really are the best BJ's imo. :cool2:

DeepImpact
27-05-2013, 09:51 PM
I like your reviews cmk76. I can't say that it has inspired me to see her but full marks to you for creativity.

cmk76
27-05-2013, 11:15 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
27-05-2013, 11:21 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Sextus
27-05-2013, 11:58 PM
After much deliberation on her work life, environment, and being holed up in her room, I don’t blame her for being moody and not feeling happy.

I was enjoying reading this, not least for the sexual tips I often learn from your reviews - when I felt a hit to my heart.
She lives in that room? :surprise::grimace: I hope she has some sunshine in her life. :cry:

Revvedup
28-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Fair dinkum scintillating piece of writing CK, that's enormous. Do you write for anything professionally ?

cmk76
28-05-2013, 11:07 PM
xxx xxx xxx

cmk76
28-05-2013, 11:10 PM
xxx xxx xxx

Sextus
28-05-2013, 11:53 PM
once I chalk up more experience by reporting on my accounts...

You use chalk? :grimace:

Revvedup
30-05-2013, 12:10 AM
You use chalk? :grimace:

Back to the grassroots ;)

rushmore
22-01-2014, 07:29 PM
nice job on depriving this young lady of her last few shreds of dignity!

In all seriousness though, I can't help but feel sorry for this girl, living and sleeping in that bare little room on cum drenched sheets, nothing but a shitty phone for company, the constant stench of sex and male sweat in the air

5.00 pee emm 26 May 2013

And there she was…
She stood at the doorway, alongside the fisherman with an unimpressed look, almost a scorn and reeked of bad attitude all over! Her name was Sunny, 150-155 cms at most, petite to the bone, elfin faced, dyed hair, next to no curves, hails from Korea (South) but is fluent in Mandarin. Dressed in orange bikini top and matching blue bottoms… Age? 20 – 22 at most! ...

... I make small chat, she seems disinterested. I observe her room; she sits at the side, knees up on the bed, chin resting on it, playing with her tablet and Samsung phone. A bedside table of contents that included drinks, minute Korean noodles, cigarettes and work related essentials. (By the way, this is literally the room she sleeps in for a whole week, before heading back to the city for a day off)...

... The long 3 quarter intrusions inside her made a dirty frown on her face. This was my favourite look on her, a look of despair and pain!...

pro_seeker
23-01-2014, 12:28 AM
If I remember right, this girls has next to no breasts and what's there looks like a deflated balloon. I don't mean that in a mean way, that's just what it looks like and I haven't seen any like it. And let's be honest, like most bros here, in all the years of punting/strip clubs/girlfriends, I must have seen hundreds of boobs.

I agree though, the set up at Blacktown 8 is a little depressing for the girls.

kamo
23-01-2014, 11:23 PM
To be honest, I don't know who bros manage to get it up when the reality of a girl's life intrudes like this. Give me the fantasy (and clean room!) anytime...

Cup noodles and dirty ashtray? Are Blacktown standards that low??