PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon squirting、sexy and voluble ----Eileen

wowerdon
03-11-2012, 01:11 AM
Although Mr Niceman_123 has already posted a all-sided after report for eileen, I still decide to wright a AR for her.

Today I have seen Eileen at 7:30pm for 2hours session, I was accustomed to have 2hours session because I perfer to slower tempo.

When I entered into the room, she gave me a worm smile, and I kept walking and sat on the bed. Eileen followed me into the room and we started to chat.

I asked her to sit beside me and we kept chatting with hand in hand. Due to the last bad experience report, what I have read, I asked her that whether

something bother her or too much life pressure. She told me the prcoess of the bad experience. For this part, I just want to say , as a punter, we should

respect the WLs, they are the source of our happiness and pleasure, any behavior which would insult or hurt them should avoid.

Because of much personal perssure and trouble of mine, we have chatted for about 1hour. In this hours, we kissed three times and she comforted me for a lot.

After I felt better, I said I want to go shower. In order to be quick ,I said I can go shower single , Eillen was still together with me and kept chatting.

For the sex part.

Eileen is a pretty girl with big eyes. She has long black hair and a nice body with milk white skins and a cup size of C- or B+. Her nipple is very cute.

We start with some DFK and I tasted her lovely nipple, then I gave her some daty and some finger jobs,as her cute moan and tremble , she touched the

orgasm.

Then her pussy was wet enough. As a asian, I consider that my size is pretty good, with her nartual lube , I felt pretty good. I kept on pouding her with deep

and shallow tempo, after for a while , she asked me to change the postion, then, we went to her on the top, though she was not very good at this postion.

But we succeed in coordinate with each other. After about 15mins, we went back to missionary, finally , I cum within very quick rythm.

After we finished, we went back to our topic, I told her some secrets, It will be our secrets~ oho :)

Eileen, is very worthy to meet, very warm and good experience. A squritting lady will really pleased u.

sukeong
03-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I prefer 2hr sessions too. Can't wait for Maggie to return.

BlueMoonSyd.com
08-11-2012, 09:42 AM
Eileen is backed on today :)
It's not an easy girl to book that the chance!!