PDA

View Full Version : the good the bad in one day

dubberjas
03-11-2012, 10:10 AM
So I am currently on holidays and decided on Wednesday to give Jade on cracker down the Gold Coast a try, well what a waste of an hours drive that was. After confirming time and address and being there on time when I ring as she asked me to, to find the unit number she didn't answer the phone or reply to any txts I left feeling very frustrated.

So on the way home decided to spoil myself and booked Chloe at Kedron instead, now guys I know she is probably the most expensive massage in bris but my god she is worth it, she is a great talker, insanley hot and the ending is the best I have had and I have had a few.

So anyhow take this as you guys want it but I would recommend staying away from Jade

Sid Viscous
03-11-2012, 11:09 AM
If that's the same Jade I booked on the GC a few yrs back, it seems she hasn't changed. I too, got stood up by her.

dubberjas
03-11-2012, 03:43 PM
If that's the same Jade I booked on the GC a few yrs back, it seems she hasn't changed. I too, got stood up by her.

more than likey mate, f'in sh&t i tell you driving all that way for that to happen, oh well at least Chloe made up for it

brownwallaby
03-11-2012, 05:02 PM
I saw Chloe of Kedron last year. Yeah she's hot with a look of a model but I couldnt stand the piercing on her right nipples ..... that was the last time I did nude massage

dubberjas
03-11-2012, 06:20 PM
piercing in right nipple? she must have removed it since

beenjoy
03-11-2012, 06:43 PM
I had that kind of experience before. Got there on time, rang her, txt her. She still didn't reply. I end up go to miso honey instant

So I am currently on holidays and decided on Wednesday to give Jade on cracker down the Gold Coast a try, well what a waste of an hours drive that was. After confirming time and address and being there on time when I ring as she asked me to, to find the unit number she didn't answer the phone or reply to any txts I left feeling very frustrated.

So on the way home decided to spoil myself and booked Chloe at Kedron instead, now guys I know she is probably the most expensive massage in bris but my god she is worth it, she is a great talker, insanley hot and the ending is the best I have had and I have had a few.

So anyhow take this as you guys want it but I would recommend staying away from Jade

Alcoanno
09-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Hmm I have been thinking about booking Jade, maybe not now. I have had the same experience with an AB $600p/h WL. Got there on time, rang and txt for nearly an hour. Half way back to Bris, she txts and said she fell asleep and then gets pissed at me because I wouldn't turn around and go back. WTF?

I haven't seen Chloe for a while, must be time to revisit. She is a gem :)

dubberjas
10-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Hmm I have been thinking about booking Jade, maybe not now. I have had the same experience with an AB $600p/h WL. Got there on time, rang and txt for nearly an hour. Half way back to Bris, she txts and said she fell asleep and then gets pissed at me because I wouldn't turn around and go back. WTF?

I haven't seen Chloe for a while, must be time to revisit. She is a gem :)

im with you there mate, best cbj i have had