PDA

View Full Version : short changed times

geotrog
03-11-2012, 08:42 PM
I've had a couple of massages+ recently where I've been short changed in the time I've paid for. I expect an hour to be an hour not 50mins, or 45 mins to be 45min not 30 or 35mins. I wasn't wearing a watch whilst being massaged! Only noticed as I left the premises. One place to be fair promised to give me a discount for next time and did apologise sincerely. How do you deal with WL's who finish early? Do you go back immediately and complain or if you go again to the same establishment tell them then? Next time I go I'll certainly let them know I won't accept any shortcoming! Maybe I been too soft on them to date! Your thoughts will be appreciated.

brownwallaby
03-11-2012, 10:00 PM
I always look up the clock on the wall the instant I step into the room, it's become a habit that I do it to any room I enter, even at the dentist :)

Kenji2
06-11-2012, 09:54 PM
When my session finishes early as it can happen sometimes i just straight out ask for the 45min rate and I get the difference back. It's no big deal, don't see any reason why you'd be embarrassed (?) after she's seen u nekkid..
I've ended a few sessions early myself as the massage was rubbish or whatever reason. As BW said, check the clock on the wall, it's become a habit of mine also.