PDA

View Full Version : General talk Would a shop promotion entice you to punt on a Sunday??

AHLUNGOR
04-11-2012, 02:18 AM
Hi guys,

Cant sleep, so asking a question on behalf of Silver Fox: she is doing well during the week but quiet on the weekend, especially Sunday, which is typical for city shops i guess.

So Foxy was thinking about doing some promotion on Sunday, like a discount or something.

My initial advice to her is it wont make much difference, or will it? Sunday is family day, a discount is not going to make me to visit, but how about other brothers??

Say a 30 min b2b is $80 now, if you can have it for $70 or $65, will you come, or 60 min drop from $120 to $110 or $100, will it swing you from a different shop to Foxy??

I still dont think she can change people's punting date, may get a bigger share for the Sunday market, may be??

Any idea or advise??

Thanks

Cheers

playerz
04-11-2012, 02:49 AM
Buy one get one free would work. She just needs to decide how much dilution she's prepared to absorb to get the people through the door.

suka02
04-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Thai b2b charge $60/30 minimum even though they are some in the city I know. $65/30 Would be good value to attract alot brothers including me :D

cisco
04-11-2012, 06:23 AM
The more cheaper on sunday the more better it is...

Alexlim
04-11-2012, 06:27 AM
Ummm interested but I have my special place and spcial occasion every Sunday. I couldn't

slarty
04-11-2012, 06:52 AM
I'm only 1 punter but I work in the city so would be much more likely to visit during the week. On weekends I don't like going there because the commuting is so annoying. So I think that's what the city shops are fighting a bit. A huge demographic that has a reason to be near the shop during the week avoids it a bit on weekends.

Having said that if I knew there was a discount on weekends I'd seriously consider making the extra trip in. The discounts along the line suggested would be about right I think. However the discounted price in the shop would have to be given without fuss.

That's the problem with this sort of thing, enterprising masseuses ignoring the boss' instructions. The girls would need to be happy to give good service at the reduced rate as well. Cheers.

AHLUNGOR
04-11-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm only 1 punter but I work in the city so would be much more likely to visit during the week. On weekends I don't like going there because the commuting is so annoying. So I think that's what the city shops are fighting a bit. A huge demographic that has a reason to be near the shop during the week avoids it a bit on weekends.

Having said that if I knew there was a discount on weekends I'd seriously consider making the extra trip in. The discounts along the line suggested would be about right I think. However the discounted price in the shop would have to be given without fuss.

That's the problem with this sort of thing, enterprising masseuses ignoring the boss' instructions. The girls would need to be happy to give good service at the reduced rate as well. Cheers.

hi brother Slarty,

Thanks for your comments, i am in that work near the city situation so honestly , a free punt on Sunday wont get me there, but then again, if it is really free, i will make up some excuses.......lol

Just on your last point, when i spoke with Foxy, her idea is any discount to be offered will come off the shop's cut so the MLs will not be making less money, and if she does go ahead with the promotion, she will put 5 of her top girls on the Date to ensure the success.

Cheers

CommanderM
04-11-2012, 12:50 PM
I agree with brother slarty,

with 2/3rd's of Sydney's population living in Sydneys West (west of inner west, north west, western and south west).

it would take something like we pay for your train ticket to get into the city. Plus also what to do when you do get their after 1 hour train ride!!!

I would suggest you package something for a long long session with an ML... I like when 127 GF treated me well with my long bookings.. I felt like a VIP

Polonius the Pedant
04-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Yes but not from this shop.

Clinton
04-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Punters respond to prices. No doubt about it. However, a $10 price cut won't be enough to change punters' habit. At least a $20 price cut, $30 definitely will make a difference.

DeepImpact
04-11-2012, 01:24 PM
If the discount is only $10 then it would make no difference as I need to pay a toll to cross the bridge so half the saving has gone anyway.

I think a regular customer discount would be more inviting. Perhaps if she is giving a free massage after 10 visits or similar then she could make it that the free or half price one is on Sunday.

reve
04-11-2012, 02:24 PM
I have to work on sunday. By the time I finish work and got to city (10pm) most shop close already. If I can make it $20s+ discount will get me there.

wilisno
04-11-2012, 02:26 PM
How can a massage shop offers ' buy one get one free ', they don't even make 50% out of the charge !

If it's a $400 / hr joint, then $100 discount is not impossible. For a massage place, I doubt if they can afford more than $20 !

So I think it's better to find some alternatives than discount, such as free HJ or free Top Off !

kumichou
04-11-2012, 08:13 PM
60mins for $100 on a Sunday would entice me.

Make it a AUS99 special (please).

Mr Crash and Burn
04-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Punting on a Sunday or any day for that matter also depends on who you are seeing and the quality of the girls working.

Suburban shops have the advantage on weekends, and if they staff it with the right girls, prices wont need to be reduced because punters will queue up to see the quality.

City shops have the inside running during the week as city workers can sneak out at lunch, after work or at other times because geography and choice is with them.

As for price reductions, especially in massage shops, I ain't going for a cheaper price if the ML isn't worth a sprinkle of soy sauce over crispy skinned chicken.But I would go once again if the quality was right.

I keep telling these suburban girls who want to charge city prices for extras that they wont get repeat customers unless their quality is of the highest level. Charge less and provide good quality and you will have punters queued up like the M5 tunnel on a bad day!!

IExperiment
05-11-2012, 03:04 AM
Punting on a Sunday or any day for that matter also depends on who you are seeing and the quality of the girls working.

Suburban shops have the advantage on weekends, and if they staff it with the right girls, prices wont need to be reduced because punters will queue up to see the quality.

City shops have the inside running during the week as city workers can sneak out at lunch, after work or at other times because geography and choice is with them.

As for price reductions, especially in massage shops, I ain't going for a cheaper price if the ML isn't worth a sprinkle of soy sauce over crispy skinned chicken.But I would go once again if the quality was right.

I keep telling these suburban girls who want to charge city prices for extras that they wont get repeat customers unless their quality is of the highest level. Charge less and provide good quality and you will have punters queued up like the M5 tunnel on a bad day!!

This is correct we will cue up for the best girls no matter where they are. Service & looks are hard to beat.

bill_100
05-11-2012, 09:00 AM
A business needs to look at all their fixed and variable costs to be able to determnine the price that they can comfortably make a profit on. The rent and depreciation for instance are fixed costs that must be paid anyway. Electricity, and staffing costs are variable.

As pointed out in other posts weekends are when most people are otherwise socially engaged so harder to get away and make a special trip to the city, time, cost, excuses etc. Thus I think that fellows who want to get away will not just want a B2B massage unless the providers are give excellent full service at a very low cost as they need to compete with a suburban shop which is close at hand and does not take a lot of time and coat to get to.

Suggest that Silver Fox does their sums and make a poposal. There are always the city hotel travellers which could be a target market but are unlikely to be only after B2B. I think C&B and IEX have made very valid points.

x11
05-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Linda did mention having 2 girls in a different thread... that gets my attention. however weekends are difficult days since I'm not likely in the city.

reve
05-11-2012, 10:07 AM
60mins for $100 on a Sunday would entice me.

Make it a AUS99 special (please).

Then it should be $99. :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Then it should be $99. :slobber:

Haha, very good idea brother reve, I like that!

So $99.00 for a 60 min B2B for the AUS99 members & guests specials, its a discount of $21, but I guess all you very generous brothers will tell the lovely MLs to "keep the change" right ??............lol

Let's see what Foxy think about that!!

I suppose the general consensus is that a discount promotion is not going to change people's punting habit that much except for those who punts on Sunday anyway. Services and quality of the girls still the biggest draw card.

BTW, in line with the $99.00 for an hours, may be the 30 min b2b price can be $69.00 !! I just like the sounds of it..............lol

Cheers

:smile:

lonely heart
05-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Thai b2b charge $60/30 minimum even though they are some in the city I know. $65/30 Would be good value to attract alot brothers including me :D

With all the price agrunment going on, u know the girls will not be willing to go that low.

Ur thai b2b comment remind me a girl tell a customer "Thai girls so cheap, we are not like them" Customer say"what make u think u are more worth while" and u can imagine this does not go down well. I have a similar conversation with a Korean girl long time ago in Alice's shop. Just amaze me how stuck up some of these girls can be.

Back to the topic if 30mins drop to $65 I think I may give it a try. Given the girl won't short change on services.

suka02
05-11-2012, 02:46 PM
With all the price agrunment going on, u know the girls will not be willing to go that low.

Ur thai b2b comment remind me a girl tell a customer "Thai girls so cheap, we are not like them" Customer say"what make u think u are more worth while" and u can imagine this does not go down well. I have a similar conversation with a Korean girl long time ago in Alice's shop. Just amaze me how stuck up some of these girls can be.

Back to the topic if 30mins drop to $65 I think I may give it a try. Given the girl won't short change on services.

I forgot to mention the Thai girls in the shop I been to are quite preety young and beautiful face around 20-28 nothing less. I know that Thai girls are cheap but it's mainly about the quality of service. Would you rather pay $35/30 plus $50 for nude? Some girls won't let you touch down there. so I'm still sticking to a shop I usually go to.. I can't believe it's not a lot of people go there or maybe lot of dont know about it. : D

kumichou
05-11-2012, 09:21 PM
This idea of a Sunday discount should be one that's done from time to time Offer the discount for 1 month (that's 4 maybe 5 Sundays) and then two months of no discount.

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2012, 09:10 AM
This idea of a Sunday discount should be one that's done from time to time Offer the discount for 1 month (that's 4 maybe 5 Sundays) and then two months of no discount.

i think if Foxy tries this and it is successful ( over 20 jobs at least ) then it would make sense to continue, if she does the promotion and only 10 customers turn up then its a failure and wont go on.