PDA

View Full Version : Avoid 16 Albert St in city

wunderboy
04-11-2012, 09:22 AM
Must avoid this.

Terrible attitude.

I have tried to get a massage here twice now and failed. First time, I called to ask for address and availability. She said ok. I went and she didn't answer the door. Called her again and she was with another client. Very cold respond and she should have told me she was busy before I went.

Second time, wanted to park under the building. Waited on the side road. She came down but didn't call me. Called her again and she said I should have waited in front of the garage but I don't want to block the traffic. She scolded me and said I wasted her time. But she's the one who is wasting my time.

Very annoyed.

peter42
04-11-2012, 02:50 PM
There used to be two Thai ladies working in this address but if you call their number it's their boss who answers (sorry, I meant to say their "friend") ... I understood they were very busy over there. I visited the one who called herself Katie a month ago and remember one of her lines very well: "I just had sex" lol :) How many MLs tell their customers that?

Well anyway it was $65 for 30 min massage w/ HJ or ...around $130 for FS, can't remember anymore. She said not all customers would get that FS option. Typical but great 32-year-old body, maybe 155cm/50kg or so. Very friendly attitude towards me anyway.

peter42
04-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Forgot the contact details sorry. I've got no phone number but I know how to make a booking. PM me for details but I might not reply if you've never contributed anything interesting here.

wunderboy
11-11-2012, 04:01 PM
There used to be two Thai ladies working in this address but if you call their number it's their boss who answers (sorry, I meant to say their "friend") ... I understood they were very busy over there. I visited the one who called herself Katie a month ago and remember one of her lines very well: "I just had sex" lol :) How many MLs tell their customers that?

Well anyway it was $65 for 30 min massage w/ HJ or ...around $130 for FS, can't remember anymore. She said not all customers would get that FS option. Typical but great 32-year-old body, maybe 155cm/50kg or so. Very friendly attitude towards me anyway.

You are right. Katie was great but she doesn't work there anymore.

It's the new girl who has got an attitude problem.