PDA

View Full Version : Rotten experiences put in the past

Sextus
04-11-2012, 01:12 PM
I have only known about this forum for about the last six weeks, and the collective wisdom and knowledge I’ve found on it has been great. I can’t thank you enough for leading me to expand my mind and my sexual experiences. What a gift you have given.

Before this, for years, I had been punting in a complete solo vacuum, and stuck in a bit of a rut (literally!) Sometimes this led me to really unsatisfactory experiences, and I’ll just relate one here briefly that occurred quite while back at an anonymous shop somewhere in SW Sydney. It is the kind of experience, that if it had occurred recently and was broadcast in this forum, would be more than enough to remove the girl from a job she is in no way suited for, and also prevent the fraudulent removal of the folding stuf from anyone else’s wallet.

I was only given the choice of one girl and she looked slim and pretty enough, so ok, let’s do it. But when we got onto the bed she just lay there like a plank. And this before planking even became a craze. When I tried to warm things up with a few kisses and caresses, her lips stayed hard and cold - oh yeah, and closed too.

Well, alright, this isn’t working I thought, and I really wanted to retain some sense of mood and excitement, so I rolled onto my back to indicate it was time for some attention to be paid to ny cock.

The first thing she did was push my legs apart so that I was the one who became the starfish (and I really dislike being controlled like that.) This gave her enough room, as she knelt between my legs, so that my legs didn’t touch her body. She rolled on a condom, and then pulled a whole heap of tissues out of the box and put them all over my lower belly and groin, so that she didn’t have to touch my skin at all! I looked like I was about to be wheeled into major friggin’ surgery!

I fought down the rising mood killer by looking at the ceiling and deciding to concentrate on the feeling alone as she took me into her mouth. But unsurprisingly, she was no good at this either. She was holding my cock - in tissues! - too hard where it emerged from the large circle of white tissues on my belly. And I was aware of very little feeling apart from the too regular scraping of her teeth over my poor, sensitive head. It was like fucking through the slats of a white picket fence, hoping there wasn’t a dog on the other side of it.

This was hurting me more than anything, so I got her to stop. I don’t know how I was still hard, but I was, and I decided to just finish things off while I was still capable of it - about ten minutes into my half hour. I got on top of her, after she had applied some lube and I pushed in, but she just wasn’t flexible. You know that shithouse feeling guys, where you can feel her thighs - not her pussy - pushing back against you everytime you push forward? Like she is trying, in a symbolic way, to push you back out of her? It makes it a struggle, a pyschological struggle, more than a physical one, though it is that too.

But with a big mental effort, I just upped the pace and was lucky to come about two minutes later, but not too well because there had been such a shithouse build-up. I then showered and got the fuck out of that shop never to return.

I think the term “punters” refers much more to the fact that we are up for it, engaged, more than just in the gambling sense of the word. I used to have to judge within one minute of meeting a girl just what she was going to be like, and I did try my best at that. Butt his forum means that I can gratefully put that part of my life behind me now, another gift on your part. One I will try to return in my own AR’s.

But I don’t want to get a negative vibe going too much on what is an overwhelmingly positive forum. To all the girls that have given me such fabulous experiences, or even just good to very good ones, and to who I have retained such appreciation and affection for, I love you!

And to the forum audience out there, I hope that your own negative experiences have been vey few and far between. My own ones only occurred, as I said, because I had been such a lost and solo punter for so long, but I now have you, my forum, as my friend and guide.

Mr Crash and Burn
04-11-2012, 01:22 PM
That sounds like the worst punt ever by a girl who was obviously either not into you or there against her own free will.

One question though...how does the removal of folding stuff illegally fit into your experience.

Sextus
04-11-2012, 01:35 PM
That sounds like the worst punt ever by a girl who was obviously either not into you or there against her own free will.

One question though...how does the removal of folding stuff illegally fit into your experience.

I just meant that the removal of money was fraud in the sense that my payment was in the expectation of one experience, and I got one completely opposite, and she already knew that was what she was going to do. I'm ok looking and I keep myself very fit and active so there was no problem there.

wilisno
04-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Hehe, good to hear that things are looking up ( literally ) since you joined this forum, hope you can punt happily ever after ! ;) ;) ;)

Mr Crash and Burn
04-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I just meant that the removal of money was fraud in the sense that my payment was in the expectation of one experience, and I got one completely opposite, and she already knew that was what she was going to do. I'm ok looking and I keep myself very fit and active so there was no problem there.

Yes okay i understand now, its just that in your original post I read it as someone went through and stole money from your wallet, which has apparently happened before.

I refer you to a post about 12 months or so ago by me titled "unnanmed private WL in Hurstville"...you will be shocked as well as get a laugh out of it!!!

Travelmate
04-11-2012, 06:27 PM
this is a happy forum..
i hope everyone can gain something from reading here

DeepImpact
04-11-2012, 07:02 PM
I would say to Bro Sextus that it was a disappointing experience rather than a bad one. No permanent damage done to either party and now you have lots of better girls to look forward to seeing, some of who may wish to enjoy it with you.

Mr Crash and Burn
04-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Yes Bro DeepImpact, as I recall you are an expert in regards to this post and it is good to see you have recovered to peak fitness in due time.

As for permanent damage, I recall our old mate Paulc doing some serious damage to his car when he was following me one day and I gave him the slip!!

Sextus
04-11-2012, 10:22 PM
I would say to Bro Sextus that it was a disappointing experience rather than a bad one. No permanent damage done to either party and now you have lots of better girls to look forward to seeing, some of who may wish to enjoy it with you.

Wise words DeepImpact. I just didn't want to let a funny story go untold. And I was interested in maybe some others telling what their worst ever punt was. But not as separate thread, because I think the combined stories would probably be too much of a downer. My story was told mainly for a few laughs. And I hope the girl described is leading a happy life.

TheTiger
05-11-2012, 10:14 AM
I had a girl wash my dick with Listerine once ... thank god she didn't ask me to brush !!!

numberonebigsize
05-11-2012, 02:09 PM
''Prevent the fraudulent removal of folding stuff from anyones wallet''. Im all in favour of that. If you buy a used car (W/L) from a shonky salesman (papasan/mamasan) and when you get it home (in room) you find it is 15years older (naked) with the speedo wound back (tit job) the simple fact is you have been defrauded and you return the vehicle(W/L) to the place of purchase(mamasan/papasan) and get your money back------SIMPLE STUFF.
Im sure this would work in the HOOKING/PUNTING/FUCKING industry!!!!!!!-----whats that flying up there?is it a bird?is it a plane? NO, ITS FUCKING LITTLE PINK PIGS!!!!
Just as an example,went to a northside shop last week,met by a receptionist with a permanent(garfield style)smile on his face,leads me down corridor to very last room although 6 others were empty. Only 2 girls wkg i send them in. As he is walking out the prick DIMS the light in the room so dark you cannot see your hand in front of your face. Methinks this is a shonky bastard with dodgy goods. Needless to say i fucked off without inspecting the merchandise. When i get lied to or suspect shonky practices,i always walk and BOY,do i feel good as i am walking away with my hardearned still safely in my pocket.

TheTiger
05-11-2012, 03:38 PM
I agree number 1 ... the "bad light" game isn't one I fancy either. Another trick they use is red lights. As much as I enjoy punting at Tiffany's everything is fuckin' red. It hides the true age of the girls well. Sometimes it makes me want to take a freakin' torch.

I went there recently during daylight saving and was almost blinded as I came out from the shop ... it wasn't even 7:00pm and still pretty light. But in Tiffany's it was so dark and red that my eyes had become adjusted to the low-light conditions. My eyes were watering as I scrambled for my sunnies.

Sextus
09-11-2012, 12:40 PM
That's hilarious Tiger. Caught like a roo in headlights!

Well, they aren't called red light districts for nothing.

I like the subdued lighting. Some of the girls are so pretty that the brighter the light becomes they look even better, while others are still nice but not quite model material, and the lovely soft lighting helps keep a slight sense of illusion about them. The lighting helps your own imagination, and keeps your sexual interest high. I am a bit too easily put off by certain aesthetic flaws, I'm afraid, and I wish I weren't. so the lighting is good for the girls, but just as importantly, it is good for my sexual state of mind too.

PunterBoy
09-11-2012, 01:40 PM
Perhaps she was being forced into prostitution by a human trafficking ring to pay of her debt?

Sextus
09-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Perhaps she was being forced into prostitution by a human trafficking ring to pay of her debt?

Well, I was a bit naive at the time so this could be true, and, if so, I would regret any involvment that I accidentally found myself in.

Sounds like, at this rate, she wasn't going to pay off any debt in a big hurry though!

Sextus
09-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Who hoo! I just noticed my status has just clicked over to being a "Junior Member!" Is there some kind of minor ceremony takes place when our status changes for the better?

wilisno
09-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Who hoo! I just noticed my status has just clicked over to being a "Junior Member!" Is there some kind of minor ceremony takes place when our status changes for the better?
Go punting !

online12793
09-11-2012, 03:57 PM
I have a similar experience before at 359 Riley st
paid for an hour but i was out of the room in less than 20mins i did not even have a fuck at all.

I tell the guy what happen when i got downstairs and the guy was like every customer
said that she was the best service ever, to me she was the worst ever that i have ever had in the last 20 yrs.

i doesn't want to have an argument with the guy so i just left and never to be back ever again.

oinkonk
09-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

kickass
09-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Most of my bad experiences have been with dead-fish western girls. I'm only just getting into the Asian scene.

DeepImpact
09-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Yes Bro DeepImpact, as I recall you are an expert in regards to this post and it is good to see you have recovered to peak fitness in due time.

As for permanent damage, I recall our old mate Paulc doing some serious damage to his car when he was following me one day and I gave him the slip!!

Yeah Paulc never did get over that car crash, he really loved his Aston Martin. I am not sure if trying to follow you in his car that has number plates 'PAULC' was the smartest idea he ever had though.

''Prevent the fraudulent removal of folding stuff from anyones wallet''. Im all in favour of that. If you buy a used car (W/L) from a shonky salesman (papasan/mamasan) and when you get it home (in room) you find it is 15years older (naked) with the speedo wound back (tit job) the simple fact is you have been defrauded and you return the vehicle(W/L) to the place of purchase(mamasan/papasan) and get your money back------SIMPLE STUFF.
Im sure this would work in the HOOKING/PUNTING/FUCKING industry!!!!!!!-----whats that flying up there?is it a bird?is it a plane? NO, ITS FUCKING LITTLE PINK PIGS!!!!
Just as an example,went to a northside shop last week,met by a receptionist with a permanent(garfield style)smile on his face,leads me down corridor to very last room although 6 others were empty. Only 2 girls wkg i send them in. As he is walking out the prick DIMS the light in the room so dark you cannot see your hand in front of your face. Methinks this is a shonky bastard with dodgy goods. Needless to say i fucked off without inspecting the merchandise. When i get lied to or suspect shonky practices,i always walk and BOY,do i feel good as i am walking away with my hardearned still safely in my pocket.

That's a great post. Funny but oh so true. I think we have all had a similar experience at one time or another.

Sextus
09-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Most of my bad experiences have been with dead-fish western girls. I'm only just getting into the Asian scene.

Kickass, welcome aboard. You have just joined up and I think it was initally because you wanted to respond to this thread I had started. I've been encouraging others who just read this stuff to join up too, as the more the better, the more opinions and wisdom we have to tap.

I've only been joined up for about six weeks and it has been extremely valuable to me, which is why I started this thread to say (or say again) how much it has opened my eyes to possibilities.

I come from the bad old all cauc days (shudder). I didn't even know how lousy that was, but i do know now in retrospect. Fucking too many precious starfish full of restrictions, with the occasional nice girl. And even though I have been only seeing Asians now for years, not until I discovered this site have I realised the possibilities even with Asians, that I had no idea of before, when in my solo isolation. But I am putting that to rights now, as you will read in my future reports.

By the way - "Kickass" it's a great movie!

Jerome
18-01-2013, 06:17 PM
Well that's good this is not operating I believed, and I really desired to maintain some feeling of feelings and enjoyment, so I combined onto my returning to indicate it was time for some interest to be compensated........

numberonebigsize
19-01-2013, 11:40 AM
WTF!!!!! Somebody translate this mumbojumbo shit into english!!!!!!

Aimyy22
09-02-2013, 09:00 PM
But I do not want to get a bad feel going too much on what is an absolutely good community. To all the ladies that have given me such fantastic encounters, or even just excellent to very excellent ones, and to who I have maintained such admiration and passion for, I really like you!

online12793
10-02-2013, 06:23 PM

Well said.

online12793
10-02-2013, 06:26 PM
I agree number 1 ... the "bad light" game isn't one I fancy either. Another trick they use is red lights. As much as I enjoy punting at Tiffany's everything is fuckin' red. It hides the true age of the girls well. Sometimes it makes me want to take a freakin' torch.

I went there recently during daylight saving and was almost blinded as I came out from the shop ... it wasn't even 7:00pm and still pretty light. But in Tiffany's it was so dark and red that my eyes had become adjusted to the low-light conditions. My eyes were watering as I scrambled for my sunnies.

I went in there a few times with my torch after they inspect me, and i requested to check the goods
after i pick the girl so far only 2 girls said NO out of over 100 so i tell the guy downstairs and he get me to pick another one.

Sextus
10-02-2013, 06:39 PM
But I do not want to get a bad feel going too much on what is an absolutely good community. To all the ladies that have given me such fantastic encounters, or even just excellent to very excellent ones, and to who I have maintained such admiration and passion for, I really like you!

This is paraphrasing my comments in my post, and out of context. It doesn't make too much sense, unless you just thought I put well what you want to say too? That's cool.

ilovefs
11-02-2013, 06:13 AM
Well that's good this is not operating I believed, and I really desired to maintain some feeling of feelings and enjoyment, so I combined onto my returning to indicate it was time for some interest to be compensated........

Can I ask, do you have a job translating product instruction sheets from Chinese to English? I'm sure I've seen your work before. :)