PDA

View Full Version : New Thai massage in the Valley

peter42
04-11-2012, 03:09 PM
I think they opened just a few days ago. it's Chopstix Arcade near the Wickham St entrance. I didn't go in but I recognised a few of the MLs there so I know what kind of service has been offered by these ladies in the past. They're younger than their peers in the older Thai shops in the Valley where you won't get any extras.
These MLs have offered extras in the past but as I said this shop is new and they might get into trouble if they do it here and the word gets out................................. same story as before but a new shop!

brownwallaby
04-11-2012, 04:14 PM
are the MLs all Thai or of different nationalities? thx

danenth
07-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Went there yesterdsy. Rooms have cirtains for doors and walls are paper thin. can hear whats going on ( or not going on -lol) in the other rooms Covered by towel the whole time. And cloth placed over face when on my back. WHAT THE.. Going back again i think not.

Kenji2
07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
Face towel? That's a bit silly, maybe you need some listerine..? :D

Seriously, check out gtm, amore for a better time buddy

some1likeU
08-11-2012, 02:01 AM
gtm x 2

I heard from the Boys that there is another shop @ westend or southbank but dunno if they really do extra

Can anyone confirm

A-men
10-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Walk pass this shop everytime when I go for lunch there.. Will see a few girls sitting on the couch, don't think I've seen anyone walked in there.. Did anyone here tried and came out happy?