PDA

View Full Version : Picking up at clubbing

EvolutionTroll
05-11-2012, 04:33 PM
Any bro's experienced that, as in taking them home so on from clubs? I have managed to get every stage before that just don't know how to initialize the final step!

cisco
05-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Beer on the menu , warm talking , dance , shes happy with then go out find something to eat and straigth to the point ask her , hi baby wanna come to my place for couple drink ? If yes , you hit the jackpot . If not then you end up in the toilet by yourself. Main thing just ask and ask , if she refused then still plenty flower in the garden ...

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Any bro's experienced that, as in taking them home so on from clubs? I have managed to get every stage before that just don't know how to initialize the final step!

Hi brother, are you Asian ??

Are you Asian trying to pick up Asian chicks or local Aussie chicks?

or you are local Aussie boy trying to pick up Asian chicks or your own kind?

A little bit of different approach if you are going after same race or crossing the bench ..............haha

Cheers

EvolutionTroll
05-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Beer on the menu , warm talking , dance , shes happy with then go out find something to eat and straigth to the point ask her , hi baby wanna come to my place for couple drink ? If yes , you hit the jackpot . If not then you end up in the toilet by yourself. Main thing just ask and ask , if she refused then still plenty flower in the garden ...

Oh sounds good, but then its so loud inside clubs ! but yeh definitely plenty of fish in the sea

Hi brother, are you Asian ??

Are you Asian trying to pick up Asian chicks or local Aussie chicks?

or you are local Aussie boy trying to pick up Asian chicks or your own kind?

A little bit of different approach if you are going after same race or crossing the bench ..............haha

Cheers

Yeh brother I am asian, and I am open to all nationalities :)

chandra_man1
05-11-2012, 06:19 PM
u probably send 5 hours hanging at the club and spend $100 with no guarantee of picking up. maybe after 3 attempts u pickup but by then it would have takeu u 15 hours and u spent maybe $300. so picking up is not as efficient as punting, but its a different ballgame, good for those where time is no limit to them.

yamada
05-11-2012, 06:37 PM
i recommend go to ivy .

there is a of chix from western suburb and after the midnight hard to go home for them, its mean quite easy to get free chix,

best time is 11pm for find out couple group, and keep say hi and away couple time and check the condition of the girls group,

you might find couple girl are looks not enjoy the situation and offering beer or cocktail, most of the chix likes cocktail and give them mojito, and start ask them easy question and give them always positive answer. if the girl looks like really want to go home, just say to the girl [ what your number?) and go to out side and catch the cab for the girl,

if you find the leaf on the street, writ down your short name and your number on the leaf.

some chix likes little bit different way to approach.

if you can manage 3 group at the same time, you got option to chose the girl.

most of the girls looking for one night love.

before you go to the clubbing, collect 3 member of your team and wearing nice and keep smiling and approach them,

personally i would not like to show my apartment for one night love, better go to girls house will be more smart.

best things is hotel, if the hotel has buffet in the morning, you can tell the girl,( if you take me to my hotel you will get free buffet next morning^^)

local girls likes hotel function and buffet in the morning, they will think some thing special with other and easy to get chix.

local pub is very easy, please try different pub every at week end. if the girl is western just keep talk and give them positive answer and easy question.

if the girl is asian keep smile and try to make laugh,

Good luck!!!!

mont blanc of pen is really effective for mature woman,

koolace2000
05-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Ivy is not too bad ... I normally go for Friday drinks after work . Usually pick up a few ..... but I it's like a hornets nest there .... every guy trying to chat up every girl . ...

IExperiment
06-11-2012, 01:05 AM

Final stage you mean you were already DFk with her or not ??? ussually if your in with DFK your not far off.

EvolutionTroll
06-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Final stage you mean you were already DFk with her or not ??? ussually if your in with DFK your not far off.

nah usually they either feel me up, i.e. unbutton shirt slide a hand in or just rub my chest haha, and then just grind grind.. :s

IExperiment
06-11-2012, 01:34 AM
nah usually they either feel me up, i.e. unbutton shirt slide a hand in or just rub my chest haha, and then just grind grind.. :s

Get some DFK next time and roam around with your hands softly see where it lead :) but remember where you are get a room :)

Omen
06-11-2012, 01:38 AM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

splash
06-11-2012, 05:43 AM
Ivy is not too bad ... I normally go for Friday drinks after work . Usually pick up a few ..... but I it's like a hornets nest there .... every guy trying to chat up every girl . ...

Not a fan of that place... you see 40 year old single men trying to chat up girls half their age.