PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties awesome girl Dora in 65 Carlton

lonelyorange
27-05-2013, 08:01 PM
back to Carlton on Monday c if i got enough lucky to meet Balla, because i borke the appointment on Sunday.
unfortunately, she is not working, but the receptionist was holding my hand and not let go. he told me
there is an awesome girl i must see. :surprise::surprise: fine. just sit in the waiting room see what he can show me.
Dora came in after a mintues, she is very young, i think maybe early 20s, cute face with straight cut front hair,
short jeans which performanced her ass more sexy. overall she is good enough for me to paid one hour.
she help towel me off after i taking a shower, she ask me whether i like to lay down on the bed let her do her services or
i want someother way. i choose to follow her step. she start to kissing my ears, neck, slowly twisting down to my cock.
when she start to sucking me i ask her to do the 69 then i can fully watch her ass, i have to said she got a very beautiful
ass, even better than Balla, chubby, curvaceous, smooth, i told her to keep sucking though her bbbj just average, because
that i can play her ass with abandoned and longer. of couse stand doggy is the first position, what a tighten pussy, same
as virgin that in my memory many years ago. i can feel that is so hard for her to suffering my big cock from her back.
so i stop doggy and tell her to change the style her like. she told me if i can let her on set on the top, it will make her
easy. i always respect the girls specially she is that young. she ride on top of me swing her ass form slow to fast while i kneaded
her boobies, she is B cup, bit small for me, but not bad, it is very relax when the girl moving on top, i blew after a short fast swing,
it is to hard to holding longer within a tighten pussy.
afterwards we just lay there cudding and kissing. and chatting, she is an interesting girl and told me some fun stories from
her school. time flies with conversationist, obviously she is. i paid 20tips for her bbbj, she is very happy and give me a long good bye kiss
come out to the door i suddenly feel actually sometimes to have sex with an unexperienced young girl is better than hard fucking, really makes
me feel become younger and run back to my school time.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

akkw2800
29-05-2013, 05:24 PM
I tried her once too. She is young and beautiful. Her skin very fair. not tall, but with her slim body, looks taller than she actually is.

My experience was not as good as you, sorry to say. Perhaps personality clash. Hope other brothers will have better luck with her and would like to hear their stories.

lonelyorange
01-06-2013, 06:34 PM
bro akkw2800
I sorry for your bad lucky, maybe she was in the bad mood on that,
i suggest you can try her again, perhaps if you talking something she interesting, you will get much better service
anyway dont expecting too much for a young and unexperienced girls.

akkw2800
01-06-2013, 09:28 PM
bro akkw2800
i suggest you can try her again, perhaps if you talking something she interesting, you will get much better service

OK。Perhaps I will try her again. Do u know which day she works? Her appearance is good, but she just needs better attitude towards customers.

Hilltommer
01-06-2013, 09:44 PM
bro akkw2800

I tried her a number of times before. I found her very good. Perhapa Brother akkw2800 looked bad to her and hence got bad service.

I am very glad my experience was good so far. Haha

65Carlton
08-06-2013, 08:11 PM

Dora photo

65Carlton
17-06-2013, 01:27 PM
All bro
Dora is working today! she is really young and pretty girl

call 9546 6088 to book her!

akkw2800
20-06-2013, 10:45 PM
All bro
Dora is working today! she is really young and pretty girl

call 9546 6088 to book her!

Busy a few days ago. Couldn't come.

When will Dora work again? Want to see how pretty this girl is and whether your shop is overselling.

65Carlton
21-06-2013, 02:41 PM
something wrong with the admin system, but it fixed already
our roster was on again

akkw2800
21-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Carlton 65,

Why did u not let me know when will Dora be working? Your roster just showed today. Could u show the next 2 days as well, if u are not sure exactly the schedule for the next 7 days? will help my fucking plan

65Carlton
29-07-2013, 03:04 PM
All bro

Dora is working today, one of the best young girl2965

call 9546 6088 to book her

benno0987
17-01-2021, 05:27 PM
is this the thai girl with tattoos around her arms thought the thai girls nsme was Miki