PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Erika - If you like braces, Eric is for you

boater
05-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Erika is a tiny package of a Japanese girl whose smile reveals a mouth full of braces.

She simply loves to kiss and not just sucked my tongue out of my mouth but just about broke it loose as well.

She enjoyed being kissed all down her body and esp between her legs before I sent about 30 minutes working on her clit with my tongue and fingers, something she relaxed into but I don't think I managed to get her over the line. It sounded like I had - several time - but her body wasn't quite responding like a woman having an orgasm. Maybe she is just quiet, or maybe she just really wanted to please.

Anyway we swapped over and she gave me one of my better blowjobs from Ginza, managing to get me in her mouth and using her mouth a lot rather than a lot of hand as so many girls do.

After a very relaxing interlude as I watched and enjoyed her work, she hopped on for some cowgirl and while her breasts are small they we most definitely nicely feminine while she blew and then rode me.

We finished off we a CIM which she spat out into a cup and when I asked if she was OK she mentioned it was a bit bitter and we went back to kissing for the rest of the time we had - which was a nice way to finish

NOTE TO SELF: Bring a bottle of water or listerine for the lady.

Physically she most resembles Rina, so add braces and passionate kissing. If that is your sort of girl you will have a great time with Erika.

Boater

x11
06-11-2012, 09:10 AM
boater, you didn't click with rina, her face I think u didn't find attractive. did you click with erica and do.u find her attractive?

Licker
06-11-2012, 09:49 AM
We finished off we a CIM which she spat out into a cup and when I asked if she was OK she mentioned it was a bit bitter and we went back to kissing for the rest of the time we had - which was a nice way to finish

NOTE TO SELF: Bring a bottle of water or listerine for the lady.

NOTE TO SELF: Eat about 200g of pineapple the previous day, and your cum won't taste that bitter.

SpankyTheMonkey
06-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Hey boater, what kind of braces are we talking about? Full metal jacket on each tooth? Braces and blowjobs sound like a scary combination! :P

boater
06-11-2012, 08:07 PM
boater, you didn't click with rina, her face I think u didn't find attractive. did you click with erica and do.u find her attractive?

Erika tried really hard and was lovely - except yes - for me personally hers is not the kind of face I am drawn to. That is just such a personal thing though that I don't want to make it a feature of my review given how eager to please she was. It is more relevant that if you like Rina's look, then you will enjoy Erika's.

Boater

boater
06-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Hey boater, what kind of braces are we talking about? Full metal jacket on each tooth? Braces and blowjobs sound like a scary combination! :P

I a not sure, certainly not the full metal jacket. Braces really are not my thing. In her blowjob there was absolutely no issue with braces. She clearly knows how to give a BJ with them there.

Boater

boater
06-11-2012, 08:10 PM
NOTE TO SELF: Eat about 200g of pineapple the previous day, and your cum won't taste that bitter.

Pineapple juice seems to work. I experimented with that between seeing Chloe of Melbourne the 1st and 2nd time and it seem to make a difference.

Boater