PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage 252b Stanmore.. Masseuse Extraordinaire..

cmk76
05-11-2012, 09:28 PM
7.45 pm 2 Nov 12

Needed to work up an appetite before dinner, so decided to cruise down the road to 252b Stanmore after noticing newly advertised management from this forum. Having made the wrong turn on to Crystal St., ended up at the back of the Gateway Club, so did a loop around and made my way down to Corunna Lane.

Parked on the side street, and walked over to the rear entrance of the shop. Rang the bell and was greeted by a lady dressed in a short denim overall.

Fair complexion, slim, Chinese lady, mid to late 30’s, friendly, asked if I had a booking. I said no, then ushers me to a room. Said she was the only one available, and that all the other girls are busy. Ok, that’s fine. I said that I would like a massage with nf with cim. The following convo ensued:

Me: I want a massage and head.. job..
Lady: Ahh? $20 for hand job.. ok?
Me: No, no.. head… job (motioning with my hand to my mouth?!)
Lady: Ahh! Suck.. just say suck! Head job, hand job, you confuse me ah! (she slaps me on the arm!)

We both laughed. She confirmed that nf and cim was not offered. Never mind, I said with a smile. I really wanted a rub and suck at this point. I said that I would try somewhere else. She coaxed me into trying her massage, so I said ok. She was accommodating and felt at ease with her. So 1 hr massage, hj & top off = $100. Sold!

Off for a shower, and back in the room. We started chatting. I asked her name, and she said Coco. She use to run a place/ work in Burwood, 55. I mentioned that I had read a mention about it online, on Syd99. I see, you’re the Coco that they keep mentioning! ;) I laughed! She slaps me on my back, insinuating that I was playing dumb!

The first quarter had Coco use her palms kneading my shoulders in, and then continued down the lower back. More pressure is applied and she asked if the strength was good enough. I muffled, yes. It was just right.

She worked way around my arms, triceps and down my lower back. She used her tips to prod the pressure points and muscles down towards my buttocks, back of legs, calves and then soles of my feet. Increasing the pressure every time I groaned with approval.

A voice called out, and one of the girls wanted to see her regarding payment for the shifts. She apologises, excuses herself, and pops out to tend. She returns, apologises again but I said that it was alright. Not a problem. Said that she would make up for lost time. I was relaxed, not caring or worrying at all.

Back up to the neck, the use of the thumb and index to squeeze the tension and nerves. She ‘wringed’ out the left and commented that it was sore and rather tense. It was a good 10 minutes she had worked on this area.

Out came the oil, and the forearm is used to ‘flatten’ out the knots, from the trapezius and the back of legs with the other forearm. In this point in time I was ready for a deep slumber!

The next event was quite unique, as she straddled me with both her legs under mine, whilst I was on my front. The groin area was suspended mid-air, as she began to fondle and caress me with copious amounts of oil! It was quite an experience!

I had woken up to the arousing sensation, forgetting that I had paid for the additional services! The initial massage alone was worth the $100 imho. I was asked to turn over, and was constantly asked if I enjoyed the overall massage. I agreed with a groan whilst slowly turning over. She teasingly laughs, implying, ‘I told you so, my massage is very good!’

As I lay on my back, I found a very well kept body with D’s hanging on a slim frame. She starts licking my nipples. I asked her to bite instead. She starts a cork screw technique below and mentioned how smooth my skin was.

I was furiously wild, as I was breathing deeper and began gently biting her torso, side and buttock. My fingers began wandering around her posterior and in between. Gently rubbing her around the panty line, lifting slightly to a side. My head bobbed up to savour a mouthful of her magnificent breast, right handling at the same time. The climax was immense!

I dropped my head back down, and gasped for air. We both smiled, and she teasingly asked me if I enjoyed it, implying yet again, ‘I told you so, my massage is very good!’

A knock on the door, and a voice calling her out again. The girls were literally right in front of the door, when Coco got dressed quickly and headed out. I was in a towel, ready to wash up, but was a bit shy coming out with the other 2 girls waiting out front!

Waited for the girls to move away from the door, but eventually caught the eye of one. Looked away quickly and headed out to the shower… Hmmm.. not bad! Think her name was Cici, and Coco mentioned that there was an ABC girl working there as well?! Next time.. next time, when I need to work up an appetite again..

Coco is one of the warmest, friendliest masseuse that I have had the pleasure of seeing. Her skills are quite extraordinary imho. Her well-kept figure and bright personality displays a perfect combination of excellent service. I thanked her profusely, hugged her and bid farewell.

wilisno
05-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Oops ! Hope they're not in trouble for this report ! Too explicit !

AHLUNGOR
05-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Excellent review brother cmk, BTW, you can thank me for the pleasure you got when Coco lifted up your legs and placed on hers.

Cheers

SinSeeker
06-11-2012, 07:27 AM
Thanks for great review. Do you have a telephone no and the suburb?

AHLUNGOR
06-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Thanks for great review. Do you have a telephone no and the suburb?

Hi mate,

The phone no is 0470-380-834

252b Parramatta rd, Stanmore, entry via the rear lane access, from parra rd there is a lane way right next to the shop lead to the back

Cheers

Mozilla
06-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Pleasantly surprised to meet Cici.

On Firday, i decided that since the shop is so close to me (similar to 501 when i was in Newtown) that i should potentially become a new and regular client here. Again, i am by no means a weekly person so compared to some of the bros here, im a once in a blue moon guy.

anyway, easy parking, easy find, and very discreet entrance.

was greeted by coco and was very warmly welcomed to the shop. The shop is very clean and the room is quiet nice and spacious with shower options. I have never met Coco(Ada) in the past so i wasnt expecting much. I didnt even book as i thought i would give face to my little tiff by visiting her new venture.

Coco had only Cici available so i said no worried. I was surprised how sexy Cici was for a little thing. The massage was started by Coco with her strong and very technical massage and it worked a treat. As bros here know, i have a back spasm issue so she knew the tightness was there and she worked hard on it while Cici massaged by lower body and my leg.

Coco then left to greet new customers and Cici continued. Wow, she is young and very seductive with those misty eyes... mmm... the best part came when she showed me her ultra sexy tattoo of a coy which had so much details on the scales... wow, then she had some 'Angie Jolie' type of lettering on the back of her neck which was very very nice.

I didnt realize they all came from the old SL school and were pretty popular there. I am also to believe that another favourite of mine at will be joining the team so im very excited.

massage was great, sexy part 2. as for extras... my motto is as always.. 'when in doubt, just ask.'

guess they will see more of me. guys, they are the ex burwood ladies and lets support it

oohhhyeah
07-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Went to this place today as i was in the area and horny.

Was greeted at the door by mamasan Coco, who for her age doesn't seem too bad. See sent in Mena a cute 25 year old. Booked for 45mins for $50 and was offered topless and hj for another $50. I was fortune enough to have both Coco and Mena giving me a competent and strong massage. The whole time though they were speaking to each other in Cantonese or Mandarin, so there wasn't too much sensuality experienced in this part. Never had two ML at once, and this was definitely a good experience.

Coco then exited, and left Mena in charge. Like i said Mena is a cute 25 year old taiwanese girl with what appears to be a nice body and lovely smile. Her choice of attire is odd to say the least. It was one of those longer free flowing dresses with stockings. She looked like a typical asian girl you see doing some shoping in pitt st.

On the part 2 she was very insistent on asking me what i liked in the hj. so extra point here for effort. No extras services were offered.

overall a good experience, but knowing there is little chance of anything further (at least with her) makes it a little less exciting. would i return? probably as the girls are friendly and try to please.

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Remember old mo's motto... never know unless u ask

Travelmate
07-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Pleasantly surprised to meet Cici.

On Firday, i decided that since the shop is so close to me (similar to 501 when i was in Newtown) that i should potentially become a new and regular client here. Again, i am by no means a weekly person so compared to some of the bros here, im a once in a blue moon guy.

anyway, easy parking, easy find, and very discreet entrance.

was greeted by coco and was very warmly welcomed to the shop. The shop is very clean and the room is quiet nice and spacious with shower options. I have never met Coco(Ada) in the past so i wasnt expecting much. I didnt even book as i thought i would give face to my little tiff by visiting her new venture.

Coco had only Cici available so i said no worried. I was surprised how sexy Cici was for a little thing. The massage was started by Coco with her strong and very technical massage and it worked a treat. As bros here know, i have a back spasm issue so she knew the tightness was there and she worked hard on it while Cici massaged by lower body and my leg.

Coco then left to greet new customers and Cici continued. Wow, she is young and very seductive with those misty eyes... mmm... the best part came when she showed me her ultra sexy tattoo of a coy which had so much details on the scales... wow, then she had some 'Angie Jolie' type of lettering on the back of her neck which was very very nice.

I didnt realize they all came from the old SL school and were pretty popular there. I am also to believe that another favourite of mine at will be joining the team so im very excited.

massage was great, sexy part 2. as for extras... my motto is as always.. 'when in doubt, just ask.'

guess they will see more of me. guys, they are the ex burwood ladies and lets support it

haha. u tried cici at the end

Mclovin69
07-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Hello CMLK76

What the details on Burwood 55?
I would like to visit

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Hello CMLK76

What the details on Burwood 55?
I would like to visit

There is no more 55 brother, you need to go to 252b Parramatta rd Stanmore from now on, it's the same team.

Cheers

cmk76
08-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Thank you, Ahlungor! ;)

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:53 PM
check out cici