PDA

View Full Version : General talk An Outrageous Claim About Services with Massage Ladies

DeepImpact
27-05-2013, 09:42 PM
Well gents, I have an outrageous claim to make about services from massage ladies and I am convinced that despite of other posts here I can't be the only one.

I have to admit that I have never had FS at a massage shop - not even with the famous Kelly or kind of famous Amanda. It's not that I haven't had the occassional offer but I've just never wanted to do it in a massage shop. Anyone else care to confess as well OR is there someone out there that only ever has FS with massage ladies?

Even though there are lots of sexy massage ladies out there it just doesn't feel like the right environment to me to have FS as the tables are never really comfortable, there are more time pressures and I wonder about the hygiene factor of massage shops that don't have shower facilities.

puntbook
27-05-2013, 11:43 PM
Well gents, I have an outrageous claim to make about services from massage ladies and I am convinced that despite of other posts here I can't be the only one.

I have to admit that I have never had FS at a massage shop - not even with the famous Kelly or kind of famous Amanda. It's not that I haven't had the occassional offer but I've just never wanted to do it in a massage shop. Anyone else care to confess as well OR is there someone out there that only ever has FS with massage ladies?

Even though there are lots of sexy massage ladies out there it just doesn't feel like the right environment to me to have FS as the tables are never really comfortable, there are more time pressures and I wonder about the hygiene factor of massage shops that don't have shower facilities.

Are you referring to girls from 501?

World citizen
27-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Only with one girl - the beautiful tiffany from (at that time) snow lotus .. Definitely one of the greatest all time fs sessions of my life

uber
27-05-2013, 11:51 PM
I have only ever had FS as a massage shop once, and in retrospect I ought to have gone somewhere with a proper bed instead. Massage tables are great for massages, but I need to have at least a double bed, a good couch or a kitchen counter to have enjoyable sex.

puntbook
27-05-2013, 11:52 PM
Only with one girl - the beautiful tiffany from (at that time) snow lotus .. Definitely one of the greatest all time fs sessions of my life
I think you and just about every other world citizen had such a session with that famous girl whilst she was at SL LOL

Misfit44
28-05-2013, 12:39 AM
What's wrong with FS in a massage shop?
Besides No shower?

Sometimes the ML is just too hot to get only a hand job.

I do a better hand job than an ML I ever met.
In my past posts (elsewhere), I always played games with the ML by offering them $100 if they can get me off otherwise no pay or they have to do something they don't want.

I can't help myself sometimes... just having fun.
In the end I always pay them whatever happens and we just have a laugh.

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 01:23 AM
I have had FS with MLs, I don't mind doing it on and around the table.
I always go to massage shops with showers though. It wasn't until recently that I even knew there were RnT shops without showers!
I just don't feel comfortable having a RnT if I and the girl have not showered.

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 01:24 AM
I just remembered I did anal with a ML once, a long time ago!
I remember asking her about extras and she said choose the hole in a cheeky way and pointed to the 3 different holes on offer!

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2013, 01:33 AM
I have had FS with MLs, I don't mind doing it on and around the table.
I always go to massage shops with showers though. It wasn't until recently that I even knew there were RnT shops without showers!
I just don't feel comfortable having a RnT if I and the girl have not showered.

I am with you there brother, I think if I am after a straight nude HJ then any RnT shop will do as the MLs wash their hands thoroughly , however, if I am planning to be a little bit more intimate with the ML and her big tits (not talking about FS here just kissing and sucking of the breasts and burying my head between them!) then I would either take the first booking at 10am or not going at all !!

That's why as much as I love to see Sophie every week, I missed out on her all the times !

And I really appreciate that Mimi @ Stanmore showers herself after every client at Stanmore so she is always fresh and clean for you and me!

Cheers

H@rnyb@stard
28-05-2013, 11:59 AM

Are you referring Kelly from SL?

I've had FS from massage shop before. The ML always go to the bathroom to 'freshen' up herself before serving me....so it's always fresh and moist (all 3 holes)

Massage table is great for doggie - for me as it fits my height perfectly : )

Revvedup
28-05-2013, 06:42 PM

You only live once, let go and pound what is b4 you ! Honestly, you shouldn't be so uptight about the place/time etc. Unless their is feces on the walls and cum dripping from the ceiling I think you will be ok ;)

benife
28-05-2013, 07:57 PM
I've only ever gone to FS shops ever since i started punting.

I wonder if I should explore ML parlors but that seems to be like the wrong direction, more like regression that progression in this scene. LOL

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 08:10 PM
I've only ever gone to FS shops ever since i started punting.

I wonder if I should explore ML parlors but that seems to be like the wrong direction, more like regression that progression in this scene. LOL

Don't write off MLs. They can be better looking and more innocent and if you have a connection with them and get extras it can work out as better value than a FS shop.
But you have to do the work to find a good regular (RML) that you connect with.
If you want guaranteed FS then yeah go to to a FS place.
If you want a challenge and some unpredictability try a ML.

opimrs
28-05-2013, 10:23 PM

Agreed, if you want a good, comfortable FS then go to an FS place. Far better value too - by the time you've paid for a massage, plus extras etc you may as well just get the works at a FS shop

OldPing
28-05-2013, 11:34 PM
I had experienced fs 4 times at massage joints. No extra on to of the usual nude hj. That happened when both of us clicked at at that time. Quite an exotic experience for me on a massage table. Once both of us nearly fell to the floor, earn us quite a good laugh, we laid in each other arm like lovers. One needs to treat them with courtesy and respect, they respond accordingly.

OldPing
28-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Btw, don't rush or they resist

CunningLinguist
29-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Some of my most erotic interludes have been with MLs.

IExperiment
29-05-2013, 01:38 AM

Give it a try DI.
Some ML would like to choose who she give FS too as they prefer not to FS every guys she sees.
FS or ML they both good and same service if you click with them the only differences is ML can pick and choose who they wanted to FS with.

henry_lawson
29-05-2013, 01:41 AM
It's not quite like picking up a takeaway from a club, but there is an element of the hunt on offer at a massage parlour.

I love the thrill of seducing a sweet young thing; getting her giggling, flirting, touching, then sitting up for a cuddle and flattering her for her looks / smile / cuteness whatever. Then she sees my boner, inevitably reaches for it, and then the game is on. I find that Chinese girls are generally the easiest to corrupt, and as it is something I don't believe they aren't doing for every customer, it's a treat for them too, especially if they aren't prepared with a condom.

Doing it sideways on the massage table, with them holding on for dear life adds a thrill, as well as having to be relatively quiet.

IExperiment
29-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Some of my most erotic interludes have been with MLs.

I have a many Memorable encounter with ML CL :) a few years back and ended up same with FS girls anyway.

CunningLinguist
29-05-2013, 01:43 AM
Give it a try DI.
Some ML would like to choose who she give FS too as they prefer not to FS every guys she sees.
FS or ML they both good and same service if you click with them the only differences is ML can pick and choose who they wanted to FS with.

And if she does pick you for FS then you feel extra special!... for 30mins at least .. :)

IExperiment
29-05-2013, 01:47 AM
It's not quite like picking up a takeaway from a club, but there is an element of the hunt on offer at a massage parlour.

I love the thrill of seducing a sweet young thing; getting her giggling, flirting, touching, then sitting up for a cuddle and flattering her for her looks / smile / cuteness whatever. Then she sees my boner, inevitably reaches for it, and then the game is on. I find that Chinese girls are generally the easiest to corrupt, and as it is something I don't believe they aren't doing for every customer, it's a treat for them too, especially if they aren't prepared with a condom.

Doing it sideways on the massage table, with them holding on for dear life adds a thrill, as well as having to be relatively quiet.

Yes this is what I mean the chase and most punters thinking they are only doing with a few punters as well but some we never knows. On the other side of the scale some ML who will pick and choose.

puntbook
29-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Yes this is what I mean the chase and most punters thinking they are only doing with a few punters as well but some we never knows. On the other side of the scale some ML who will pick and choose.

Well judging from comments here and elsewhere and also from my own experience, FS at massage shops is a lot more common than we all like to think and admit. In fact I would say that FS is available at most shops for the right price. So thinking that you are a lucky or chosen one is a fallacy. If you pay the $$$$ then it makes no difference to the ML. It's nice to get the feeling of being treated special but reality is that it is all business.

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2013, 12:37 PM
Lots of different opinions and most of them are valid fair comments!

As I always say, if you want FS you should always go to a FS shop. Then you go there, bang bang bang it's all over, I usually just go for 30 min as most of the time I can't afford the hour, that just me, very cheap!

But massage shop is different, most of the time I stay for the hour as I need the actual massage! So during the massage, a lot of idle time there for chit chat and finding out about each other. and if they are Chinese, especially from HongKong, some MS friendship and rapport will build very fast.

And yes, I will admit that I had my fair share of FS in massage shops but never on the first visit. I would have already had a few sessions with the MLs and built some rapport then I will have this urge to have everything so I went ahead. Usually I initiated it and asked if we can make love !! And have the additional tips readily in my hand. But once I have the taste of the ML, I usually revert back to the regular RnT and $50 tip level and they usually are OK with that.

There was just that one occasion when a particular ML said to me when I had my wallet out to pay her the massage fees and tips that she said she needed more money as she just sent $5,000 back home to her mum for Chinese New Year and she is very short, so she took an extra $50 from my wallet to make it a $100, and we both knew what that meant. That was a great session but since then I had seen her less, while it was a common knowledge that she made a lot of money from the shop but I always had very high regards on her eventhough deep down I knew I was perhaps just only one of may be 10 clients a day getting the special treatments. but everytime she was very graceful and I had never seen her greedy side and hungry for money until that moment. And that really put me off. I had continued to see her but a lot less frequently until she retired from the game. Was I over reacting ??

Anyway, never purposely visited a MS and see a ML for the first time with the sole purpose to have sex with her. I like a bit of courtship as well, even just for the hour and over a few weeks period !

I think for me, if I am to have FS with any ML I have to like her first! It's like I am so into this girl , I have to have her !

But on the other hand, I could walk into a FS shop and have sex with any WL as long as she is my type, can you guys see the difference? it's just a personal feel but I am usually very clear on that.

Just my two cents

Cheers

CunningLinguist
29-05-2013, 08:11 PM

As I always say, if you want FS you should always go to a FS shop. Then you go there, bang bang bang it's all over, I usually just go for 30 min as most of the time I can't afford the hour, that just me, very cheap!

But massage shop is different, most of the time I stay for the hour as I need the actual massage! So during the massage, a lot of idle time there for chit chat and finding out about each other. and if they are Chinese, especially from HongKong, some MS friendship and rapport will build very fast.

And yes, I will admit that I had my fair share of FS in massage shops but never on the first visit. I would have already had a few sessions with the MLs and built some rapport then I will have this urge to have everything so I went ahead. Usually I initiated it and asked if we can make love !! And have the additional tips readily in my hand. But once I have the taste of the ML, I usually revert back to the regular RnT and $50 tip level and they usually are OK with that.

There was just that one occasion when a particular ML said to me when I had my wallet out to pay her the massage fees and tips that she said she needed more money as she just sent $5,000 back home to her mum for Chinese New Year and she is very short, so she took an extra $50 from my wallet to make it a $100, and we both knew what that meant. That was a great session but since then I had seen her less, while it was a common knowledge that she made a lot of money from the shop but I always had very high regards on her eventhough deep down I knew I was perhaps just only one of may be 10 clients a day getting the special treatments. but everytime she was very graceful and I had never seen her greedy side and hungry for money until that moment. And that really put me off. I had continued to see her but a lot less frequently until she retired from the game. Was I over reacting ??

Anyway, never purposely visited a MS and see a ML for the first time with the sole purpose to have sex with her. I like a bit of courtship as well, even just for the hour and over a few weeks period !

I think for me, if I am to have FS with any ML I have to like her first! It's like I am so into this girl , I have to have her !

But on the other hand, I could walk into a FS shop and have sex with any WL as long as she is my type, can you guys see the difference? it's just a personal feel but I am usually very clear on that.

Just my two cents

Cheers

One of the biggest turn off's for me is a greedy ML/WL.
If I have a regular and find out they are greedy I stop seeing them straight away.
I think they should be happy that you are a regular already!

Revvedup
30-05-2013, 12:25 AM

Just my two cents

Cheers

You love the 'game' ahlungor, the chase is on when it is a ML, but the WL doesn't involve much of a chase, as she is already in the crosshair of the dollar bills.

Once you saw the greedy side of the ML, the two had crossed paths my son !

Punter Poontang
30-05-2013, 12:46 AM
FS at a Korean massage joint ..... just crossed that off the bucket list last weekend. :slobber:

First time with a new girl, no discussion about extra's before hand, just one of those things that happened in the moment between consenting adults. It was beautiful. :love:

IExperiment
30-05-2013, 12:53 AM
You love the 'game' ahlungor, the chase is on when it is a ML, but the WL doesn't involve much of a chase, as she is already in the crosshair of the dollar bills.

Once you saw the greedy side of the ML, the two had crossed paths my son !

Actually I have a different situation but it was fun. A few months ago I meet a WL who was quite brazen she was a good punt. I really like this girl as we really click :)
As always I am relaxing and saw her at the Star Suite a few times, after a few session we got a bit close and one night I drop her off I took around 4K from the safe in the Star Suite and brough it with me to drop her off. We were joking around and when it was time to say good night she was being cheeky and take the whole enveloped containing around 4K we both smile and I let her go through with it, and saw how Brazen she was and it was cute ...lol....
I think the same night I told her to see me in the morning :) and in the morning I told her keep $700 for her self and return the rest, to me that was cute we play the games for fun.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 01:05 AM
FS at a Korean massage joint ..... just crossed that off the bucket list last weekend. :slobber:

First time with a new girl, no discussion about extra's before hand, just one of those things that happened in the moment between consenting adults. It was beautiful. :love:

Congratulations!

Did that just the once myself, it was at Chequers. It was the Korean B2B section and I met this really good looking k gal with a lean but meaty body , big natural tits and big butt!

I saw her twice i think and both times she gave great Spanish, I so wanted to be inside her, I needed to fuck her man!

So on the third visit I took my wallet with me to the massage room (usually left everything in the locker). And asked her if I can have FS, she said $200, I pull out two green notes immediately. I probably won't pay that today. But back then I was still a gambler, $200, well that's one spin on the roulette wheels !

It was a CBJ then FS , it was good I lasted 10 min which is above average for me, I was glad I did it, went back to see her in two weeks and she's gone!!

Very un economical come to think of it.

Cheers

CunningLinguist
30-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Actually I have a different situation but it was fun. A few months ago I meet a WL who was quite brazen she was a good punt. I really like this girl as we really click :)
As always I am relaxing and saw her at the Star Suite a few times, after a few session we got a bit close and one night I drop her off I took around 4K from the safe in the Star Suite and brough it with me to drop her off. We were joking around and when it was time to say good night she was being cheeky and take the whole enveloped containing around 4K we both smile and I let her go through with it, and saw how Brazen she was and it was cute ...lol....
I think the same night I told her to see me in the morning :) and in the morning I told her keep $700 for her self and return the rest, to me that was cute we play the games for fun.

That was very trusting of you!
What is the star suite ?

IExperiment
30-05-2013, 01:33 AM
That was very trusting of you!
What is the star suite ?

Well we did click very well.

The Star Suite is a hotel at Star City casino there is a modern one which is call the Jewel Spa Suite but I prefer the Star Suite cause the shower and the Spa is veiwable from the bedroom it self, while the Jewel Spa Suite is not viewable from the bedroom but it is very modern.
I feel I get way better service at a nice hotel rather than incall.

http://www.star.com.au/sydney-hotel-accommodation/stay-your-way/Pages/suites.aspx

cmk76
30-05-2013, 07:50 PM

What about the ar? hehehe...