PDA

View Full Version : Jasmin Jenny @ Cleg St Artarmon

zeroun
27-05-2013, 10:53 PM
The recent Aqua posts about their BBBJ + FS threesome special sparked my interest. I tried calling the shop after work to organise a threesome but nobody answered their mobile or land-line.

I thought what the hell, I'd moved all my plans this evening but my regular WG cancelled on me. I was up for something new and keen to try Aqua again.

As I approached 6 Cleg St in my car I saw another punter run inside the front door. (Thought to myself damn, bet I'll end up getting his seconds in the line up.)

Once inside the front door I was greeted by a friendly young guy who spoke really good english. He explained I'd have to wait 45 minutes for a 'Styles' session, but a pretty WL named Jenny would be available in 10 minutes for FS. I thought what the hell, I'm not waiting 45 minutes and I'm here now so lets see what Jenny looks like.

After waiting for 10 mins a beautiful young (early-to-mid twenties) Korean girl walks in. Good english, approx 160-165cm, size 6, perfect milky skin, shoulder length hair, long lashes and 10/10 face, bolt-ons for the boobie lovers, B-C cup with pretty pink nipples.

After paying $180 for 45 minutes we went into one of the back rooms with a shower and spa (apparently the spa isn't available for use). Jenny and I both got into the shower together for a 'styles' type shower. She lathered up my member and gave me an all over body scrub.

We got onto the bed, started with a cat-bath, nipple licking, BBBJ, FK & gentle fingering. Into the sex with cowgirl, missionary, then I came during sideways doggie. We had a quick chat for a few minutes then it was into the shower and was on my way home.

After the Narwee experiment it seems Aqua has it's mojo back @ Artarmon.

Jenny's a real babe, GFE, good fun, I'd return to see her again.

There's a picture of the shop pricing structure below. Bad PQ but the room lighting made taking a good shot difficult.

Bunny0729
28-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Sorry, so what's styles??? Just BBBJ? Their prices are getting a little costly considering FS up the road is just $85/30mins.

ukoyrnez
28-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Yeah, as you'll have read around the forums, Styles girls offer only bbbj. This is distinct from what they label as 'Aqua' girls, who offer FS. Jenny is pretty, but for some reason I get the vibe that she's a little robotic from her moaning. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much and she actually was enjoying herself.

Style_Admin
04-06-2013, 06:08 AM
thank you for posting your experience ...

we needed the expalanations , so have a go and find out the pleasures of 2 for 1 ..

for bookings and enquiries 94394211 or 0435 589 029