PDA

View Full Version : Have Sex as often as you can

Littlewonder
06-11-2012, 12:24 PM
In todays newspaper the is a list of Ten healthy Habits to Cultivate.

No 10 on the list is

Have Sex as often as you can

It goes on to say "A healthy sex life can help improve your immune system, reduce your stress levels, boost your cardio function and even lower the risk of breast cancer. Evidence indicates that regular, enjoyable sex reduces pain, depression, loneliness, anxiety and progression of osteoporosis, says Professor Rhonda Nay of Latrobe University, It can also improve heart, lung, gastrointestinal circulatory and immune function. Get to it."

So happy punting bros it good for you.

chandra_man1
06-11-2012, 12:38 PM
government should get on board and help out then. we pay so much tax they should do somthing useful with our money

wilisno
06-11-2012, 01:16 PM
government should get on board and help out then. we pay so much tax they should do somthing useful with our money
Punting tax rebate ?

Negative gearing for a bad punt ?

Littlewonder
06-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Punting tax rebate ?

Negative gearing for a bad punt ?

I bet the bad reports would go up on this site if that were the case!

wilisno
06-11-2012, 01:51 PM
I bet the bad reports would go up on this site if that were the case!
Yeah ! To substantiate claims !

Sextus
06-11-2012, 02:15 PM
This is a general truth of sex that this forum has really brought home to me in the few short weeks since I have been aware of the forum's existence.

I am starting much later at advanced punting than most of you, and I am aware of time and sexual performance that changes ever so gradually for the worse as time does goes by. I see the future, and I'm not a big fan of it. Up to now I have been too casual about punting, but buried in some of my After Reports you'll see remarks where I have begun to see sex as one of the most important and fundamental meanings of life.

So I intend to follow the advice of that Herald article, and of the advice of the rest of you too, while I still have it. Anyone else out there that recognises their own situation in mine, and are part of the silent majority that read but don't actively contribute to this forum, should also do this. Because we are here for you too.

I am so glad I am not trapped in a relationship. When I have contemplated perhaps beginning one again, I pull back because I feel it no doubt represents the world's greatest loss of privacyand I have always been a very independant type. So I don't have the tricky concealment issues to contend with that many of you do. And what is freedom unless you use it? Unless you take advantage of it?

The final thing is that these girls are just gorgeous, Asian girls are the best in the world, full stop, and there is such a variety of them now whose wish and desire is to look after us however they can. In the old, predominatly cauc days, the situation was NOTHING like this, and I am so glad that those days are long gone.

Time is slipping by for all of us, and some of us more than others, and I am running to catch up with it.

Littlewonder
06-11-2012, 03:14 PM
The final thing is that these girls are just gorgeous, Asian girls are the best in the world, full stop, and there is such a variety of them now whose wish and desire is to look after us however they can. In the old, predominatly cauc days, the situation was NOTHING like this, and I am so glad that those days are long gone.

Couldn't agree with you more bro! Since I found Asian shops and Asian ladies I wont go near a caucasian shop I am an Asian fan.