06-11-2012, 12:38 PM
G`day Punters!!!
I feel sad :cry: to post my first AR as negative one
But I have to share all the information with tiger brothers :cool2:

Place : 57 Geroge St Burwood

Price :15 $70
30 $90
60 $160

Girls : Mainland chinese (no english at all) , HK (some unigirls but DONT expect uni-dom sex)

Shop : just a bed , chair and tiny shower tube. Open waiting room :confused2:

AR : My work is so close to the place so I`ve tried about 7 girls there now... all of them very disappointing.....except one(tell you at the end)

They lack of time management (all the girls waste so much time taking shower actual time with girl is about 15-20 mins for 30min 40-45 for 60mins service.

No DFK , No BBBJ , No CIM .... no heaven (once I managed to get BBBJ girl asked $50) (thought :slobber:may be this is real deal) , I got about 5 min head suck and licking

got Cowgirl for 5 mins girl said "too tired you on top" wow.......

If you are fast cummer DO NOT go this place , basically if you shot in 15 mins for 30 mins service you will waste 15mins for sure no massage or cuddling. I think their management

is like one shot per session even with 1hr session they will just take more time for shower and just look for more time wasting.

already told to owner and manager , all they will say is "next time better or come saturday sunday" so I tried on saturday only difference was busier shop & tighter management.

B U T there was one good day....my first visit

I met a girl name chanel (chinese) perfect body , well enhanced boobs , great sex one of the best cow girl I got but on the day she told me "I dont like this shop too busy customer not nice "

and then I never seen her again owner told me she no longer working I think they are just busy because of good busy location.

This is end of my first AR
I hope my AR will help you to find a better place and better decision making
my next destination is back to 533 or GINZA

Licker
06-11-2012, 01:05 PM
my next destination is back to 533 or GINZA

Good decision. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.
(Or you can, depends on the girl, but it's rare as they are very consistent in the quality of service)

isisjk
06-11-2012, 01:33 PM
yeah... I did give them a chance and I`m lazy lol
but no more....
Have you boys been to GINZA ?? do you have girls recommendation? I love dtbbbj + cim also it is why I`m a big fan of 533 girls :cool2:

cuimd2
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
haha lost 7 times, won once. thats punting =)

isisjk
06-11-2012, 01:51 PM
yeah bro I agree
thats why I kept coming back for... dreaming chanel lol
Damn I really miss her :cry: