PDA

View Full Version : Red Rose 130 Anna bubbly & funny

ryusan
28-05-2013, 12:17 AM
meet her when she first started working a while back, but this review is not my first encounter with Anna, second actually

her skills have improved since I first encountered her

very good at conversing very bubbly personality

willing and can do variety of positions just let your imagination run wild!

the experience? i'm not good at explaining you have to try for yourselves! well worth it!

appearance : 8.5/10

skill : 8.5/10

pleasure rating : 8.5/10

ratings varies depends on your type I like a mix of both GFE and PS. she can be both if you play right!

billionaire
31-05-2013, 12:37 PM
I went to 130 yesterday. Only four girls working. Mamasan showed me Rose (Korean) while other three girls are being busy. Asked about Anna, Selina, Julie. She told me Anna only works from 9pm and Korean girls there don't like roster thing. Mamasan was very nice. She sat with me and give a brief introduction while girls came to say hello. One of the best receptionist ever.

Rose is good looking but I wanna see more. Jessie (Thai) came after 20mins, attractive, young and petite. waited another 20min, a Chinese young girl came, who is 19yr. I usually don't say ugly, but this girl's looking is under average.

Anyway I left. I am gonna visit 130 at weekends or at nights to check out these young Korean students. Cheers.