PDA

View Full Version : Condom broke

Tk001
06-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Hi guys
I ventured out to a massage parlour and got to tempted for fs so I went through with it. However as I was doggying her while standing up I looked at my dick to adjust the condom and realised that the condom had broke and receeded all the way past my nob to the shaft.
I'm only assuming I must of given her a couple of strokes with the broken dommy but I did not blow.

Any suggestions or advice as in is it likely to have caught smfn if the ml is infected.
Thanks bros

bhd
06-11-2012, 05:46 PM
So sorry to hear that bro, you must be freaking out...

If the ml is infected, then your risk is high. maybe not for HIV, since the chances are lower for hetero sex especially for male.
but for other things, no one can tell you the exact probability, the best thing is to go to the sex clinic to get tested to know for sure.

hope it all works out for you

hotwheels1072
06-11-2012, 07:36 PM
The ML is probably just as worried as you are mate.....

reve
06-11-2012, 07:45 PM
The ML is probably just as worried as you are mate.....

X2
Unlike WL ML have a choice of not offering fs and many don't.

altgourami
06-11-2012, 09:50 PM
That's the beauty of only fucking MLs. They are far less likely to fuck 10 guys per day, 3 or 4 days per week, so the chances of anything are very low. Go get testing, definitely, but don't lose sleep over something that probably hasn't got you. If the ML seemed freaked that the condom broke as much as you I think you'll have little to worry about. Just keep in mind girls can have zero symptoms of some of the most common easily treated STDs.

Mozilla
06-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Ur fucked man... Fucked....

Mozilla
06-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Especially if the ML turns around has a wicked smile..... That's would totally fuck my head in!!!

Littlewonder
06-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Dont worry mate its probably no problem a few years ago now there was a batch of bad condoms out and I broke a condom with a wl on three occasions has never happened before in about 10 years of punting and never happend again in 8 years I went to the dr and got checked out no problems.

Just make sure when you use a condom that the girl uses plenty of lube.

You should be ok particularly if the girl is from a respectable shop and not a druggy or street worker.

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 09:25 AM
you should be ok but get checked out. Last year I had the same thing happen to me while I was fucking Emma from Oasis.

Turns out all good. Too much oil from the massage isn't a good idea can cause the condom to break...

Use proper lube that should stop the condom from breaking.

GWEILO
07-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Especially if the ML turns around has a wicked smile..... That's would totally fuck my head in!!!

LOL... you trying to give this guy a heart attack or something Mozilla?

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 11:00 AM
LOL... you trying to give this guy a heart attack or something Mozilla?

hahaha... im just picturing this nasty look when her ass in your face and you sneak a peek to her face and she turns with a cunning evil look.... like she meant it... fuck that would totally fuck with my mind and my day... but man it would be a classic!

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 11:02 AM
on a serious note.. why ask here bro! i find it amazing punters come here for medical advise!!! WTF?!

just go see a doctor... otherwise i wouldnt take a faceless fellow punter you have no clue who they are for advise and accept it.

if some dude says 'your fine'.. you really not going to go see your GP and get it tested??? FFS.. go get it checked, nothing you can do now..

GWEILO
07-11-2012, 11:08 AM
on a serious note.. why ask here bro! i find it amazing punters come here for medical advise!!! WTF?!

just go see a doctor... otherwise i wouldnt take a faceless fellow punter you have no clue who they are for advise and accept it.

if some dude says 'your fine'.. you really not going to go see your GP and get it tested??? FFS.. go get it checked, nothing you can do now..

Nah no need to go doctors anymore, just google it LOL.

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Google is the way!! haha

bill_100
07-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Google is not the correct source at all, I agree go and get checked out by a doctor or the STD clinic.

First aid at the time should be as the military used too advise, urinate as quickly as possible to flush out the urethra and give your penis a good and thorough wash with soap. This will help clean things up and help reduce the risk but is no guarrantee.

Nevertheless you need to monitor things by going to the doctor/clinic to get professional advice as Mozilla a has recommended.

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 11:25 AM
the question we ALL WANT TO KNOW IS....

when you noticed the dom was damaged.... did you put back in and finish the job?? i mean.. whats done is done... why waste the money and time right??

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 12:34 PM
My comment was a joke of course seeing the doctor is the first thing you should do if something like that happens!

grant
15-11-2012, 10:46 AM

Sorry to hear that OP, hope all is well with you and the ml. I'm surprised at comments like this though since it's obvious to me as a novice punter why someone would want to post about things like this. Sexual services and sex in general are sensitive topics; for some reason people judge punters harshly and we may feel ashamed for doing what we do and awkward while doing it, especially for newcomers to the game. I wouldn't think twice about talking about issues that come up with other punters because they would more likely understand where I'm coming from, at least just for a bit of consolation. Of course if he's worried he should see a doctor, and that can also be an awkward experience, but my feeling is he's looking for support from the punter community and we should be more than happy to provide it.

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2012, 11:05 AM
Hi guys
I ventured out to a massage parlour and got to tempted for fs so I went through with it. However as I was doggying her while standing up I looked at my dick to adjust the condom and realised that the condom had broke and receeded all the way past my nob to the shaft.
I'm only assuming I must of given her a couple of strokes with the broken dommy but I did not blow.

Any suggestions or advice as in is it likely to have caught smfn if the ml is infected.
Thanks bros

Hi Brother TK,

Sorry to hear about your incident, from the way you described how it happened, I doubted whether you would have got anything from the ML at all. Sure, there is always a risk and it sounds like this is not a ML you have met before and she offered FS to you on your first visit so it is likely that she would have done a lot of FS with other clients - not trying to scare you, just stating the facts.

However, to be infected with STD/HIV inside the vagina, you will need contacts between bodily fluids and in this case, it would be her vaginal fluids, and you didn't mention anything about whether the ML used any KY (lubricants), so it's hard to tell if she is wet, but under normal circumstances, ML fucking in MS is not likely to get wet easily unless you had gone down to lick her pussy or something and made her very horny. and I suppose the condom is still intact when you entered her and it broke shortly after, so it's a sign that the vagina was too dry., so for that reason, your chance of getting infected is really low - just common sense. But I am not a doctor, for your own safety and peace of mind, still good to have a check up.

But I won't lose too much sleep over this. And please be careful out there.

All the best

Cheers

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
15-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Sorry to hear that OP, hope all is well with you and the ml. I'm surprised at comments like this though since it's obvious to me as a novice punter why someone would want to post about things like this. Sexual services and sex in general are sensitive topics; for some reason people judge punters harshly and we may feel ashamed for doing what we do and awkward while doing it, especially for newcomers to the game. I wouldn't think twice about talking about issues that come up with other punters because they would more likely understand where I'm coming from, at least just for a bit of consolation. Of course if he's worried he should see a doctor, and that can also be an awkward experience, but my feeling is he's looking for support from the punter community and we should be more than happy to provide it.

Hi brother Grant,

Nice attitude and I did just that.

Cheers