PDA

View Full Version : UNSW Students

babelx
06-11-2012, 10:09 PM
I know what everyone is thinking....what's happened to all the UNSW students who operated from their apartments a few years ago? Why doesn't it happen anymore. Are the new students too loaded to get some cash on the side??

Sergaent Brody
07-11-2012, 02:39 AM
It ever happened?

cuimd2
07-11-2012, 04:32 AM
i have a mate who rents an apartment near nsw coz he lives far away from his uni. he told me there were some operating in there apartments last year. not sure about now.

timtam
07-11-2012, 07:11 AM
Yeah the students are a lot richer now due to the communist parents and corruption monies they get.

icegel
07-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Yeah the students are a lot richer now due to the communist parents and corruption monies they get.

Correct :-)

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 08:28 AM

It is very expensive for any overseas students paying full fares at the Uni in Australia, in fact they are a major source of income for our Uni funds and in general for our export economy, without them our children would have to carry a much higher "HELP" debt, they are good for us, especially girls like Milo from 5 Star.......haha

Cheers

GWEILO
07-11-2012, 10:41 AM
I know some UNSW students that are working as ml in Bondi Junction, can't remember the address though but it's on Oxford St. One time I walked into the shop and the girl was studying economics etc and I asked what uni you go to, she said UNSW and I almost fell over. Thought only rich kids go UNSW so why do they need to work in massage parlour.

reve
07-11-2012, 10:53 AM
I know some UNSW students that are working as ml in Bondi Junction, can't remember the address though but it's on Oxford St. One time I walked into the shop and the girl was studying economics etc and I asked what uni you go to, she said UNSW and I almost fell over. Thought only rich kids go UNSW so why do they need to work in massage parlour.

I know a few uni ml and private wl. They all need $$ for various reasons rather it was a lv bag or too afraid for their parents know they fail a subject so they have to pay by themself for summer school.

bill_100
07-11-2012, 11:04 AM
There are many Asian female students that work in shops all over the suburbs attending various universities. They tend to do this in areas well away from where they live to minimise the probability of seeing someone who knows them. They do not have to set up as privates to work.

There are a lot of daughters of middle class families, who do not have the wealth of the Princelings, that need to supplement their fees and lodgings.

Booster
10-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Well at least they're getting an education (of sorts):smile:

aussiegaigin
10-11-2012, 08:14 AM
I know a few uni ml and private wl. They all need $$ for various reasons rather it was a lv bag or too afraid for their parents know they fail a subject so they have to pay by themself for summer school.
While their parents probably pay for the uni course and help with accomodation costs, I imagine the kids would be expected to "get a job" if only for some experience in life. Bet the parents don't know they are MLs, although that is probably semi acceptable at home, WLs may be a bit problematical.

My regular chinese ML has her parents visiting at the moment, they don't know her line of work.

Sillyboy
10-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Being a ML in the massage joints we write about is definetely not semi acceptable at home. No respectable Asian or Caucasian family would truly accept their daughter to strip nude and provide handjobs for money. Only acceptable to families of lower society values & status regardless of race or country.

Being an ML in one of the legit places with zero extras like in shopping centre would be ok I guess.

aussiegaigin
10-11-2012, 01:34 PM
But what about a "genuine" massage shop without extras. Massage therapy is an accepted form of natural therapeutics here in Australia, and I guess (probably more so) in most Asian countries where it might be just part of the services offered (acupuncture, herbals, etc) by genuine professionals; it doesn't necessarily have to have sexual connotations. Mum and dad might be happy that daughter is providing a "healthy" service without being aware of the extras on offer.

My wife goes to one of the above places for treatment, and has no idea about what might be available at similar places.

Sillyboy
10-11-2012, 02:36 PM
That's what I said that legit places with zero extras is probably acceptable.

henry_lawson
13-11-2012, 12:00 PM
I sent my wife to the more upmarket places I've been going to for RnT to put her off the scent! When I tell her I'm going for a 'massage' she has absolutely no idea what's on the agenda, and if I can get some panties down action with the ML all the better!

bhd
13-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Damn, I thought it was a shop that only had UNSW students..
Wouldnt mind getting myself some smart pussies. :-)