PDA

View Full Version : cup day punt

reve
07-11-2012, 02:13 AM
Any brother went for a punt today?

Here is what happend to me today. I didn't want to put any name on the gal or shop so I post it here instead of ar section.

As some of you brother know I have been craving kimchi for sometime now. So I rock up to this joint to see a korean wl at 11.30pm for a 1 hr session.
She is the esay on the eye type of gal not too skinny but by no mean fat and a set of natural c/d cup.
Start off with the usual hugging,fondling bbbj and cow gal and things start to go down hill from there. Two minute into cow gal she is tired already and want mission. Ok switch place 5 min later she started to scream quite loud, I thought f#@k thats diferent. Another couple of minute I realise she was in pain and I want to stop and she said its ok to keep going. I pump for a few more minute her scream got louder and I was actually scared and my little bro went all soft.:burn:

When I took my little bro out I see her pussy is quite inflamed. She told me it was her first day after a long break and she had f#@k 5 hr straight already and been melb cup day all 5 customer were drunk and very diffcult to cum. (6 including me but I wasn't drunk) She was very applogetic about the whole situation and insist that I can continue but I just can't.

So in the end I got a bbbj and massage with the rest of the time.

oinkonk
07-11-2012, 12:44 PM
I think the rabbits will win the comp in 2014!!!!!!!!!

wilisno
07-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Oh, poor darling !

Booster
10-11-2012, 07:35 AM
I guess you should have chosen another pony.