PDA

View Full Version : Bluemoon Sara

refokkused
25-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Well I went and tried Sara last night from Bluemoon and i wasn't disappointed. She is a very enthusiastic girl who is a little more professional than the usual girls from Bluemoon. Sara has spent a few years in AU so her english is quite good and was easy to make conversation with her.

Sara is quite tall with a nice pair of melons ... i'm not quite sure if they are D cup though? I would probably guess a C. She has long flowing hair and sexy eyes that make the experience just that little more erotic. Plenty of DFK thrown in too. An accommodating girl who leave you happy and satisfied.

wilisno
25-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Good to hear, some descriptions of her ?

BlueMoonSyd.com
25-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks bro,
We have got a few good feedbacks for the 2 of our new girls so that's good news :)

refokkused
25-03-2012, 09:00 PM
wilisno : let's see ... 165cm tall, c cup, tanned, long hair, not skinny but definitely not fat. Sara actually looks better in her street clothes than the costume she was photographed in. She has good bbbj skills with sexy eye contact and ball tickling.

bluemoon : keep the new girls coming ! hehe i'll continue to test drive them all for you :)

wilisno
25-03-2012, 10:30 PM
wilisno : let's see ... 165cm tall, c cup, tanned, long hair, not skinny but definitely not fat. Sara actually looks better in her street clothes than the costume she was photographed in. She has good bbbj skills with sexy eye contact and ball tickling.

bluemoon : keep the new girls coming ! hehe i'll continue to test drive them all for you :)

Sounds good ! Sounds good !

Niceman 123
27-03-2012, 11:27 AM
Good to know that she looks much better than the photos depict.