PDA

View Full Version : Welcome - Sydney 316 Massage

aus99 admin
07-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Welcome sydney 316 massage join into our big family.
brother, we have another place to check it out ! :love:

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_4.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_5.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_3.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_1.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_2.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_6.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_7.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_10.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213299_photo_12.jpg

wilisno
07-11-2012, 09:18 AM
216 or 316 ? ;)

Mclovin69
07-11-2012, 09:50 AM
WoOw look great
More details

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 09:52 AM
where is this?

kingwally
07-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Looks like Elizabeth Street,City...with Oceanic Cafe in the background of the first photo.Near Central Station

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Well spotted, thanks.

wilisno
07-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Hope the shop will post roster and pricing structures soon !

GWEILO
07-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Very smart with the wooden floors, I hate shops with carpet.

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 10:25 AM
The prices are massage only $35/30 min and $60/60 min, the usual $20/$50 rules apply.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Hope the shop will post roster and pricing structures soon !

Just for you brother Wil,

The lady boss is Alice, she does massage only too.,

Thursday: Helen

Saturday: Lisa

Sunday: Lily

All with big tits accordingly to the lady on the phone !!

Oh, sorry, that's probably not for you, just for myself...........haha

Cheer

:smile:

Sydney 316 massage
07-11-2012, 11:16 AM
hello everyone,
We have a lot of young and pretty girls in different,
please come and have a look.

Sydney 316 massage
07-11-2012, 11:17 AM
We have a very pretty and busty young girl tomorrow (Thursday)
she call Helen, she is just 21 year old and she is new to this industry.

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 11:55 AM
We have a very pretty and busty young girl tomorrow (Thursday)
she call Helen, she is just 21 year old and she is new to this industry.

Hi Alice (I hope that's you)

Nice talking to you this morning

All the best

Cheers

aussiegaigin
07-11-2012, 02:03 PM
This place has been open for about 6 months or more.

See previous reports. I've been 3 times, massage and afters were poor quality. One girl was so fat, she was embarrassment when she stripped off, even after she discounted her $50 ask for NHJ. Plenty of better service and eye candy for the same money elsewhere.

aussiegaigin
07-11-2012, 02:06 PM
This place has been open for about 6 months or more.

See previous reports. I've been 3 times, massage and afters were poor quality. One girl was so fat, she was embarrassment when she stripped off, even after she discounted her $50 ask for NHJ. Plenty of better service and eye candy for the same money elsewhere. You should really try to raise the bar with your service if you want to be successful.

Putting on young girls who are "new to the industry" is not much of an attraction if they are not given proper training; a lot of them have probably never seen a naked man before let alone know what to do with him.

Access to shop is too open, its right at a busy bus stop with lots of passengers hanging around front door, no chance for discreet entrance/exit. The signage out front leaves no doubt as to where your visitors are going. Perhaps you could get to use the internal stairs so customers can sneak out through the shop?

A couple of cute girls work in the take away food shop downstairs, l wouldn't mind one of them give me a massage,

What happened to the "match marriage" option which was advertised when shop opened?

tody
07-11-2012, 10:16 PM
Ive been once ... Was glad to get out there as fast as possible. Bad is being real nice about it

playerz
07-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Cici sounds like a possible sparring partner. According time website works Mon & Tues.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Is this shop for real, I had a quick look at their web page here, 8 girl names are listed, all listed as busty !!

Cici C Cup

Vicky C Cup

Lucy C Cup

May C Cup

Alice C Cup

Miranda D Cup

Lisa D Cup

Helen Cup

Bloody hell, can any brother verify this ??

May be I need to pay them a visit. Fuck me !! So many big tits !!

WOW

:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:: shout:

May C Cup

Alice C Cup

aussiegaigin
08-11-2012, 07:04 PM
This place previously called itself SYDNEY 7 MASSAGE. It certainly didn't live up to its advertising hype.

Perhaps the shop could come back and tell us what is different now ??

What is their current website. I can't find it from Google.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 09:56 PM
This place previously called itself SYDNEY 7 MASSAGE. It certainly didn't live up to its advertising hype.

Perhaps the shop could come back and tell us what is different now ??

What is their current website. I can't find it from Google.

They are a paid advertiser now, they have a we page in aus99 or you can wait until their flashing banner comes up!

playerz
08-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Is this shop for real, I had a quick look at their web page here, 8 girl names are listed, all listed as busty !!

Cici C Cup

Vicky C Cup

Lucy C Cup

May C Cup

Alice C Cup

Miranda D Cup

Lisa D Cup

Helen Cup

Bloody hell, can any brother verify this ??

May be I need to pay them a visit. Fuck me !! So many big tits !!

WOW

:shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:: shout:

May C Cup

Alice C Cup

I'm sure you're familiar with the upside bra charts practised by lots of Asian girls.

It's blatant false advertising!!!

Lud33y
09-11-2012, 12:28 AM
Was thinking of trying but sound like a boobie trap to hell
Gonna stick with 252b

Lud33y
09-11-2012, 12:34 AM
One girl was so fat, she was embarrassment when she stripped off, even after she discounted her $50 ask for NHJ

I almost fell off my chair, crack me up
Best quote 2012

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 12:44 AM
I'm sure you're familiar with the upside bra charts practised by lots of Asian girls.

It's blatant false advertising!!!

Ok then, I better wait for some decent reviews

Cheers

aussiegaigin
09-11-2012, 05:41 AM
One girl was so fat, she was embarrassment when she stripped off, even after she discounted her $50 ask for NHJ

I almost fell off my chair, crack me up
Best quote 2012

Then you might like my original report on Lisa back in May:

Time for turn over and she offers the usual nude HJ option $50. Sorry, but no way I want to pay $30 just to see her with her clothes off, so to shut her up I offer $30 total. Initially she says "no, $50", I say no "just HJ for $20 then", eventually she accepts the $30 offer.

Strips off, and with clothes removed she has enough spare tyres to kit out a B-double truck.

Their original website is http://sydney7massage.com.au/index.php Not surprisingly, Lisa isn't one of the girls featured.

aussiegaigin
14-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Somewhat disappointed that there has been no response from 316 management to my comments about this place.

I was in the area a couple of days ago with some time to spare, so reluctantly thought I might TOFTT and see what is was like now.

Got Vicky for 30 mins /$35. Bio says she is "pretty", but that is about all she has (just) going for her. Massage only average, likewise the $20 HJ. No nude or B2B offered, not that there seemed to be anything of interest under the clothes to warrant paying another $30 for.

Sorry "Alice", but this looks like another boring shop with some hyped up descriptions of the staff, but nothing to lure custom away from the market leaders nearby.

Mclovin69
14-11-2012, 10:26 PM
The prices are massage only $35/30 min and $60/60 min, the usual $20/$50 rules apply.

Cheers
what do you mean by usual $20/$50 rule apply?

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2012, 10:41 PM
what do you mean by usual $20/$50 rule apply?

Hi mate, are you serious??

Ok then, may be you are really new, that would be $20 extra tip for a HJ and $50 for a nude HJ, you have options and the ML has a choice too!

Cheers

aussiegaigin
14-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Clothed HJ is $20, nude HJ (or maybe B2B) is $50.

This is standard pricing in just about all chinese massage shops in Sydney.

Somniens
15-11-2012, 11:40 PM
I first went there a few months ago for a normal massage, at that time no one was available, but alice gave a good massage.

Recently went there again on Wednesday, I had Vicky, massage was fair and was a good hj. As for the 20 option, I only got the 50, a nice slim figure and good bust.

Though, the bus entrance is a bit annoying, but as long as you don't make it awkward, its all good.

I'm looking forward to the other kind of girls on offer.

aussiegaigin
18-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Access to shop is too open, its right at a busy bus stop with lots of passengers hanging around front door, no chance for discreet entrance/exit. The signage out front leaves no doubt as to where your visitors are going. Perhaps you could get to use the internal stairs so customers can sneak out through the shop?

?

The "cringe factor" in getting into this shop has now been increased by the placing of a large "sandwich board" type sign on the footpath, outside the door.

Better service inside might be a better way to attract customers.

AHLUNGOR
06-03-2013, 02:39 PM
After my first visit to this shop on Monday, feel that it probably deserves a bit more notice then it is now.

Here are some pros and cons:

Good location, literally across the road from Central Station vs too open, with a busy bus stop right outside entrance. But if you walked from either direction and make sure nobody you know, I guess it's safe enough. Just needs to be careful when you walk out though.

Very good facilities: 4 big rooms, larger than average massage table, fresh towels and massage bedsheets, very clean and good toilet and shower. vs. no A/C in room, but there is a fan. A/C for the general shop area, so not too bad.

Very friendly Mamasan (Alice), good English and customer services, understand customers needs - unfortunately not working anymore.

Lots of new girls, mostly are young and tall and slim - as per market preferences apparently, some has shopping centre background so can massage, its best to tell Alice what you want and book accordingly, otherwise, you may get a good part 2 but average part 1 or vice versa. communication will ensure not wasting time and money.

May be the shop should update its photos and post some roster for a change.

just my very brief observations

Cheers

:smile:

ps. the photos posted by Admin from the beginning are true and current, it does have a nice ambience to it.

aussiegaigin
16-04-2013, 06:58 AM
you may get a good part 2 but average part 1 or vice versa. communication will ensure not wasting time and money.

Amy on Sunday and Wednesday scores very well on both parts. Most GFE I ever had in a MS

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Amy on Sunday and Wednesday scores very well on both parts. Most GFE I ever had in a MS

Amy is a lovely girl, I only saw her once before and she gave me an excellent massage ! Last time I saw her on Sat in the shop, she recognised me and called me big brother 大哥哥!I was really impressed.

Unfortunately she was busy so was everyone else so I ended up having Eva at shop 9, no complaints!!

Cheers