PDA

View Full Version : 533 Willoughby Road Ada - Great Service.

Oneonone
28-05-2013, 03:01 PM
Went to 533 today looking for a bit of R and R

Climbed the stairs and rang the door bell to be greeted by Angie.

Shown straight into room 3 and it wasn't long before Ada walks in wearing a nice Red dress.

I have seen Ada before so there was no hessitation in parting with the cash and preparing for another encounter.

Ada is fairly tall about 170 cm thin build probably size 6 with nice D cup breasts and a pretty face.

Ada returns just in time to hand me the towel then she brushes her teeth and removes the little red dress and we embrace before laying on the bed for some light kissing which soon turns into dfk.

I will save you all from the blow by blow description suffice to say Ada is a true GFE she kisses, dfk, daty, and is very good at bbbj with ball licking thrown in.

Sex was available in several positions and Ada is a more than willing participant she is one strong lady and doesnt mind working hard.

Ada is shaven down below and has a nice tight pussy.

If you havent tried Ada then you don't know what your missing I fully recommend her for any one and just like most of the girls at 533 the nicer you treat her the better the service you will get in return so treat her right.