PDA

View Full Version : Welcome - Smiling Angels Massage & Waxing

aus99 admin
07-11-2012, 09:00 AM
:love::slobber::prettiness:

Welcome - Smiling ANgels Massage & Waxing
This is in Chatswood arae , all the room have different theme, please check it out brother.

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213399_photo_1.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213399_photo_2.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213399_photo_3.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213399_photo_4.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213399_photo_5.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213399_photo_6.jpg

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213399_photo_7.jpg

reve
07-11-2012, 09:30 AM
So are they a paid advertiser now? Can you get them to post roster and detail of the girls like other please? Been to this place a few time never knew there is a shower.
Rooms are nice and clean but its abit hit and miss there. Sometime you get really nice young gal and sometime I just want to stomp out straight away as with the rest of the oscar st...

wilisno
07-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Is this the shop made famous by bro Altgourami ?

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Can I just do a soapy body to body in the shower with a big tits ML ??

I love to use that mirror to its full advantages...........haha

An air mattress on the floor and this will be my shop.........lol

http://www.aus99.com.au/upload_shop_album/99213399_photo_7.jpg

Cheers:miao:

DeepImpact
07-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Is this the shop made famous by bro Altgourami ?

No, this is the shop he said was staffed by MILFS and not worth the walk past Chatswood Chase.

I disagree as per my after report about Jenny who is a nice young Taiwanese Uni student who I am more than happy to recommend to others. The other ladies I can't vouch for as I haven't seen them before.

reve
07-11-2012, 07:14 PM
No, this is the shop he said was staffed by MILFS and not worth the walk past Chatswood Chase.

I disagree as per my after report about Jenny who is a nice young Taiwanese Uni student who I am more than happy to recommend to others. The other ladies I can't vouch for as I haven't seen them before.

I think this shop really have potential because of its nice renovation and better location than katherine st shops I have got too many friends work around those business buildings.
But the mamasan got to make sure they have good quality ml everyday.
I went last saturday and make a run for the door only one old lady late 30s available and by no mean milf(mother I like to fuck).
Went again this afternoon got a nice thai lady there so got myself a b2b with spanish.

DeepImpact
07-11-2012, 08:31 PM
I think this shop really have potential because of its nice renovation and better location than katherine st shops I have got too many friends work around those business buildings.
But the mamasan got to make sure they have good quality ml everyday.
I went last saturday and make a run for the door only one old lady late 30s available and by no mean milf(mother I like to fuck).
Went again this afternoon got a nice thai lady there so got myself a b2b with spanish.

So between us we can recommend 2 girls from this shop. Maybe you can mention the Thai ladies name as other guys could want to book her based on this recommendation. The location is more discreet then the outside shops at Katherine St that's for sure. This shop is active on another forum already.

reve
07-11-2012, 09:47 PM
So between us we can recommend 2 girls from this shop. Maybe you can mention the Thai ladies name as other guys could want to book her based on this recommendation. The location is more discreet then the outside shops at Katherine St that's for sure. This shop is active on another forum already.

The name is Sasa.

playerz
07-11-2012, 11:21 PM
So address is 24 Oscar Road???

reve
08-11-2012, 10:29 AM

Which forum?

smiling angels
08-11-2012, 09:13 PM
hello , Welcome to our shop.
We have a lot of pretty girls everyday!

Good news for all of you:
If u come to our shop for massage, you will get free waxing.(condition applied, please call and ask for more)

reve
25-11-2012, 11:48 PM

I have finally seen the famous Jenny in person this saturday. Sorry not my cup of tea she is a little too chubby for me. Lucky there is amanda available that day. I have pretty much seen or tried every ml there. I would recommend sasa for thai b2b with extra on offer and amanda for chinese rnt.

The other thing I notice is they advertise four girl in the other forum roster daily. One gal is waxing and remedial massage only but I have never seen the other korean gals in the roster. Even when I ask the ml I was told there is only 2 gal on.

*Just read your AR. You must be skinny. Just put it this way me and jenny will not fit in the massage bed at the same time.

DeepImpact
26-11-2012, 08:44 PM
I have finally seen the famous Jenny in person this saturday. Sorry not my cup of tea she is a little too chubby for me. Lucky there is amanda available that day. I have pretty much seen or tried every ml there. I would recommend sasa for thai b2b with extra on offer and amanda for chinese rnt.

The other thing I notice is they advertise four girl in the other forum roster daily. One gal is waxing and remedial massage only but I have never seen the other korean gals in the roster. Even when I ask the ml I was told there is only 2 gal on.

*Just read your AR. You must be skinny. Just put it this way me and jenny will not fit in the massage bed at the same time.

Hey Bro,

Sometimes you don't know how good the present is unless you take the time to unwrap it. Her body was better then I expected once she was naked but it could be because I have become bored with size 4-6 A&B cup girls so I can understand we all like different girls at different times.

I never thought about how some Bro's might not be able to fit on the massage table together with the girl because as you correctly point out I am quite lean - after all I should be given the amount of time and money I spend exercising and dieting. Maybe there should be a market for larger size massage tables, you might be onto something there, you can patent the idea free of charge.

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 09:12 PM
It seems to be quite clean setup...
worth to go have a look

reve
26-11-2012, 09:49 PM
Hey Bro,

Sometimes you don't know how good the present is unless you take the time to unwrap it. Her body was better then I expected once she was naked but it could be because I have become bored with size 4-6 A&B cup girls so I can understand we all like different girls at different times.

I never thought about how some Bro's might not be able to fit on the massage table together with the girl because as you correctly point out I am quite lean - after all I should be given the amount of time and money I spend exercising and dieting. Maybe there should be a market for larger size massage tables, you might be onto something there, you can patent the idea free of charge.

For rnt I always like thinner gal not stick thin though. But fs is a different story some fat on the right place like ass make good cushion effect.:slobber:

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Fat waist is always NO GOOD

Fat ass is better than fat waist,,, which will kill the curve

Littlewonder
27-11-2012, 06:22 AM
This is the place to go if you want a wax job, The person to see is Yumi, she only does waxing.

I did see a girl there for a massage and hand job but for me I prefer full service.

AHLUNGOR
27-11-2012, 08:19 AM
For rnt I always like thinner gal not stick thin though. But fs is a different story some fat on the right place like ass make good cushion effect.:slobber:

Apart from the tits! She got to have a booty ass and love handles too !!