PDA

View Full Version : General talk When did RnT shop become a more about Part 2 than Part 1???

Mozilla
28-05-2013, 03:24 PM
This is a genuine concern of mine when it comes to a Massage Shop.

people may agree or disagree with my point of view but i use to remember that it was all about massages and the 'hand relief' was a bonus to top off the session with a smile. hence the phrase 'happy ending'.

for some reason, the trend has changed over the years...

10 years ago.. i remember, we would talk about which massage shop gave a good decent workout and which shop had a nice lady to give that happy ending. If you got more than that.. it was a BONUS! and you keep it quiet and discreet.

Now, i find that people complain if they dont provide all sorts of sexual services.... the expectation is that if you need to provide all these 'additional' services as part of the menu..

whats worse is that if the tip asked was too high or deemed lessor value than your opinion, the ML gets reviewed poorly. When did ML expected to offer more than a good massage?

when did Part 2 became the focus and the Part 1 is a bonus?

is it me or has the industry changed? if people wanted all these fantasy from young ladies or MILFs, perhaps they should go to a FS shop..

anyway, this is by no means my way of saying get rid of Part 2 and stick with Part 1 only... i just feel the reviews are all about Part 2 and no longer about Part 1. With this comes the standard of Massage ladies where owners are now recruiting younger girls that are willing to give it up rather than investing on ML with decent technique.

wilisno
28-05-2013, 03:36 PM
It's market driven ! When there's money to be made, providers compete to get your business by offering more. The more some providers offer, the more punters demand, overtime it has become the norm, the standard, then the next phase is to compete in pricing ...

Ethanhunt
28-05-2013, 04:27 PM
I think if I got a hj from a legit store I'd consider it a bonus. But I go to rnt specifically for the t. The r in my opinion is the tease working up to the t. Not sure about others

Divine
28-05-2013, 05:08 PM
It's market driven ! When there's money to be made, providers compete to get your business by offering more. The more some providers offer, the more punters demand, overtime it has become the norm, the standard, then the next phase is to compete in pricing ...

Very true! I normally go MS just for massage, if I am still feeling horny then I will visit a FS shop afterwards. RnT just doesn't do it for me.

Punter Poontang
28-05-2013, 06:18 PM
i just feel the reviews are all about Part 2 and no longer about Part 1. With this comes the standard of Massage ladies where owners are now recruiting younger girls that are willing to give it up rather than investing on ML with decent technique.

Errr, you realise which forum you're on, right?? :question:

There are plenty of legit massage places out there where you can get a therapeutic rub down, christ, there's probably even forums dedicated to discussing them too. This just isn't one of them, so naturally the places mentioned here (advertising or reviewed) will have the focus on hot girls providing excellent "Part 2" services.

And that's a very good thing for punters, the standard of RnT services I've received in 2013 has been top notch. Seems like the added competition for our dollars means even the previously "hit and miss" type places have really lifted their game and have a focus on customer satisfaction, and I no longer fear picking a dud and having an unsatisfactory experience. :cool2:

CunningLinguist
28-05-2013, 08:44 PM
If I want a serious massage with a happy ending I go to a seriously legit massage shop, then I go to a FS shop or a Rnt shop ... :)
If I get a serious massage at a RnT I think of it as a bonus ;)

AHLUNGOR
28-05-2013, 11:32 PM
If I want a serious massage with a happy ending I go to a seriously legit massage shop, then I go to a FS shop or a Rnt shop ... :)
If I get a serious massage at a RnT I think of it as a bonus ;)

Well said brother CL

And I have words for you:

Candy @ QVB
Lisa @ Stanmore
Shelly @ Snow Lotus
Amy @ 316
Yuki @ 288

Just my five bonuses for all brothers

Cheers

That1
29-05-2013, 03:14 AM
Quick history lesson since Mr Li in burwood and Alice started these type of shops, it has always been about part 2. Billy in Burwood now Marrickville make it the industry standard. If you want a good massage just go to a legit shop. Having said that I always pick the good massage gals in RNT shops. It has always been my preference.

As for the price back in those days we are talking $45 for the hour massage, HJ free clohes off 20, BJ 30 and FS 50. Thats why I say these new gals just fuck up our playground. And people (not just me) think asking a high price (3 figure) is unacceptable is becasue RNT (especially chinese ones) simply does not fall in this price range. Those girls should just go piss off and do outcall (many end up that way). And I said before many FS is now 80-90 half hour, throw in a leigt masage for $50 anhour and you got 90 minutes best of both world for $140 max. $120 to $130 all in in a chinese RNT is all I would pay, $160 ($60+$100) is rediculas not ro mention some even as more.
Thanks LH. I find it interesting how the industry has changed from the past to the present. Supply & demand.

ScopionX
29-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Well, I have a little different view from LH, but firstly I am totally agree that some girls had fucked up the playground by asking a high price. but for some rate up is still rearsonable, just like we have lunch for $5 at the pass and now is $10-20. If they can't earn their fair rate, whom want to play with a stranger's dick for part 2. these is not their problem, it's is the au gov problem to lift the living rate, we can't always watch back the old days.

World citizen
29-05-2013, 10:18 AM
In my view - massages from MLs are almost always sub-standard and definitely not worth writing an AR about ... Even the 'excellent' ones mentioned in this forum (eg. Coco) dont hold a candle to a good masseuss from a legit shop. Also, generally speaking, the younger and prettier the ML, the more ordinary the massage experience is.

LH says this has forever been the case and this does not suprise me. Learning proper massage techniques takes many years of practice. Most of these girls only work in the industry for a year or so, they have fun with the money they make wrangling cock and have no time or inclination to study the finer points of remedial massage.

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2013, 11:10 AM
In my view - massages from MLs are almost always sub-standard and definitely not worth writing an AR about ... Even the 'excellent' ones mentioned in this forum (eg. Coco) dont hold a candle to a good masseuss from a legit shop.

Fair comments! Sounds like you are a massage expert yourself! It's always good to get various opinions from other members.

Just wondering if you have actually tried anyone of the following ladies ??

1. Strong Massage Skills

Candy @ QVB, MILF
Lisa (HK) @ Stanmore, MILF
Coco @ Stanmore, MILF
Shelly @ Snow Lotus
Yuki @ 288 Wattle, MILF
Amy @ 316 Central
Milo @ 5 Star (yes, she is from a FS shop and it ain't cheap!)

BTW, I have a chornical sore back, could you please give me some recommendation on where and whom can I get the best legit massage from.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

:question:

wilisno
29-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Fair comments! Sounds like you are a massage expert yourself! It's always good to get various opinions from other members.

1. Strong Massage Skills

Candy @ QVB, MILF
Coco @ Stanmore, MILF
Shelly @ Snow Lotus
Yuki @ 288 Wattle, MILF
Amy @ 316 Central

BTW, I have a chornical sore back, could you please give me some recommendation on where and whom can I get the best legit massage from.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

:question:He did say Coco !

World citizen
29-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Coco and candy, yes.

Im not saying the girls you list aren't good.. Just that they arent any better than an average suburban masseus, and whats more, a top notch legit masseus is light years ahead of even the very best rub and tug lady. Just my opinion, but there you go. I believe most punters agree with me, which is why gents tend to select the youngest/prettiest girls and usualy do a write up on part 2, rather than part 1.

puntbook
29-05-2013, 02:08 PM

1. Strong Massage Skills

Candy @ QVB, MILF
Coco @ Stanmore, MILF
Shelly @ Snow Lotus
Yuki @ 288 Wattle, MILF
Amy @ 316 Central

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

A chronic back pain probably requires professional treatment brother. I would even go as far as saying that the treatment at your favourite shop is doing more damage than good. But I'm not the massage king so what would I know.

jellyshots
29-05-2013, 02:17 PM

1. Strong Massage Skills

Candy @ QVB, MILF
Coco @ Stanmore, MILF
Shelly @ Snow Lotus
Yuki @ 288 Wattle, MILF
Amy @ 316 Central

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

I will pm you.

AHLUNGOR
29-05-2013, 02:18 PM
Coco and candy, yes.

Im not saying the girls you list aren't good.. Just that they arent any better than an average suburban masseus, and whats more, a top notch legit masseus is light years ahead of even the very best rub and tug lady. Just my opinion, but there you go. I believe most punters agree with me, which is why gents tend to select the youngest/prettiest girls and usualy do a write up on part 2, rather than part 1.

Well, if you have tried Candy, I rest my case. But I can't agree there are "light years" of difference!

I have tried some tip top remedial and theraphetic massages not only in Australia but also in Hong Kong and China, most of them were actually male doctors and I can't tell the difference between them and say Candy and Lisa and Shelly or Amy's.

And I guess we don't have to agree on this point, but if there is actually a light years in different I haven't seen it !!

Just my two cents

Cheers

jellyshots
29-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Legit shops have always been way better. And if you have private health insurance, you can usually use HICAPS. That means for a legit massage, I pay $30 for a 90 min session.

Then you're free to go and grab a RnT for 30 mins just for the nude HJ part. At SF that translates to $85. So you get all up 90 mins quality massage, 30 mins nude HJ for $115 total...

massagecriticaus
29-05-2013, 09:46 PM
an old say once price gone up, it will never come down. That is the bad news.

The good news is I do feel many chinese RNT is closing their gap with other shop in terms of services. For example many chinese RNT now include B2B in the $50 part two option.

Still I see you point about the Chinese RNT pricing. let me add to your list the 45 for $120 opition from korean massage, which will cos $100 in a chinese massage. But at $20 extra, I rather have a kimchee and very ofter you will get a BBBJ or CBJ as bonus.

DeepImpact
29-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Coco and candy, yes.

Yep, I agree with you about the massage quality part. I admit the best massage I have had was just feet and lower legs and after it finished my feet felt so relaxed I felt like my legs were floating when I walked out of there. That was in China and wait for it, the massage was done by a GUY - and no there was no part 2 haha. I have not had anything comparable since and I am open to recommendations about a good foot massage place in Sydney. In my opinion foot massage is the most relaxing type of massage but the feet are usually ignored by the girls in R&T places who are mostly there for tips from part 2.

lockhart
29-05-2013, 10:02 PM

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Proper regular exercise and stretching... attend proper physio session ...keep exercising on massage table and keep turning (burying) may aggregate back/neck pain... :)

slarty
01-06-2013, 07:34 AM
It has been interesting reading all the different posts on this subject. I have seen the changes as well over time (been punting in Sydney for a very long time).

There was a time I thought all those legitimate looking chinese massage shops were all straight massage. It wasn't until the early days of punting web sites that the odd thread came in saying you could get a happy ending from some shops that I started to get interested. For me the idea of getting a remedial massage followed by a happy ending sounded good, and my expectation initially was no nude or any other extras apart from clothed HJ.

Over time it became apparent that the massage quality was not so good at any shop that gave extras. Also for the ladies they picked up on the fact that most of their income can be from tips. For bosses what started as an incentive to get more customers in the door (ie free HJ and cheap extras) has morphed into the main incentive to keep the girls there ($50 tips per session or more).

The main losers in this price wise are of course the Customers. I won't go into the before and after comparisons as it's been covered in earlier posts. What I miss mostly is I don't usually look for nude or beyond. Just a decent massage and tip for HJ will do me. Some of the shops the girls really expect the $50 tip, and that's a change I find irritating.

But don't despair, those mainly massage plus limited extras shops/girls do still exist its just you need to work harder to find them. But you probably won't see threads about them on this forum.

jellyshots
06-06-2013, 01:41 AM
It has been interesting reading all the different posts on this subject. I have seen the changes as well over time (been punting in Sydney for a very long time).

There was a time I thought all those legitimate looking chinese massage shops were all straight massage. It wasn't until the early days of punting web sites that the odd thread came in saying you could get a happy ending from some shops that I started to get interested. For me the idea of getting a remedial massage followed by a happy ending sounded good, and my expectation initially was no nude or any other extras apart from clothed HJ.

Over time it became apparent that the massage quality was not so good at any shop that gave extras. Also for the ladies they picked up on the fact that most of their income can be from tips. For bosses what started as an incentive to get more customers in the door (ie free HJ and cheap extras) has morphed into the main incentive to keep the girls there ($50 tips per session or more).

The main losers in this price wise are of course the Customers. I won't go into the before and after comparisons as it's been covered in earlier posts. What I miss mostly is I don't usually look for nude or beyond. Just a decent massage and tip for HJ will do me. Some of the shops the girls really expect the $50 tip, and that's a change I find irritating.

But don't despair, those mainly massage plus limited extras shops/girls do still exist its just you need to work harder to find them. But you probably won't see threads about them on this forum.

Why not share some of them on this forum then?

IamSam
06-06-2013, 01:52 AM
215 Thomas street China town
Ask for Julia on Thursdays

aussiegaigin
06-06-2013, 07:08 AM
My best massage picks:
Amy @ 316 Elizabeth
Mina @ 9/741
Linda @ 588 Kent St

lockhart
06-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Amy@ 316 Cntl definitely one of the very few BEST - versatile in many ways is her winning point-i.e. skill , attitude !!!!

My best massage picks:
Amy @ 316 Elizabeth
Mina @ 9/741
Linda @ 588 Kent St