PDA

View Full Version : Other Found a lovely new Thai girl - Massage 281 Broadway, Glebe 0423010483

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 11:19 AM

Hi

I love Thai girls, always have, always will, especially slim, big boobed, accommodating Thai girls like Cindy, the receptionist and excellent massager at Massage 281 at 281 Parramatta Road, Broadway, end of Glebe Point Road. I saw her in a cracker advert which appears to have been deleted. Anyway, I saved her pics here;

The are a massage shop, offering rnt in basic prices. I went with an hour massage and she gives a really great massage, very professional and she has clearly had training. The advert said she was mid 20's, but I suspect mid 30's but she is very cute.

So cute I asked for extras, I coughed up another $100 for FS and went to town, she sat on my face for some DATY, gave a great cbj and took my length from behind with ease, and some loud moans.
The rooms are a little basic, but perfectly nice and the other girls I saw there are pretty cute too. I had a cbj and DATY with Kara, she was good too, but not as good a massage.

Try them out fellas, not that many Thai's around at present and this massage shop was a pleasant surprise. Cost a little more than a full on fs shop I normally visit, but the massage and thai girls more than made up for it !

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 12:38 PM
So this chick is the receptionist?

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 01:23 PM
she answers the door and phones when I have been but also gets in the rooms when asked. Perhaps shes the manager.

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 01:30 PM
And her name is Cindy?

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 01:31 PM
yep, the girl in the pic was Cindy.

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Nice I'll check her out and report back. Do you know what days she works?

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 01:41 PM
definitely Mon and Fridays, most Wednesdays. She was worth it. Nice puss.

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Sounds good.

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 01:45 PM
yeah, I like nice skinny thai girls, she has big boobs too, I know of a private in Gladesville also, but Cindy was very tasty. Very agile haha.

Let me know how you go !

8inches
07-11-2012, 01:47 PM
looks nice, too bad she does cbj's
bbbj or nothing

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 01:55 PM
just rang her, shes in today but have arranged to pop round Friday :fire:

Oh, I specifically asked for a cbj, that was my prefe3rence, Im sure she does bbbj.

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 02:25 PM
If I finish work early might try to pop over today. Do you know what time they close?

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 02:27 PM
9ish I think. Good luck !
I know she is definitely on today as I spoke to her, not sure which others. Kara is good as well.

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Thanks bro will let you know how I go.

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 03:20 PM
good luck shadowman, shes a treat !

syd_p1e
07-11-2012, 04:27 PM
How much for 1 hour massage?

Longlunches
07-11-2012, 04:28 PM
$120 inc rnt is advertised price, I paid $100 for the extras.

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 04:41 PM
sounds like pretty standard rates. Although maybe a bit on the steep side for the extras... But as long as she was worth it!!!

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 04:42 PM
pics looks good...

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Didn't make it down today have to try her out on Friday I guess...

tyron123
08-11-2012, 01:55 AM
is this the shop that sells buns in front? cheers.

Shadowman
08-11-2012, 10:14 AM
:question:

Longlunches
08-11-2012, 10:16 AM
is this the shop that sells buns in front? cheers.

Don't think so mate, they are in university halls building, the big building on the corner of glebe point road and broadway, u can access it either via parramatta road, or through auto doors into a very small centre from glebe point road.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 11:38 AM
This was Mina's old shop before she moved to 288 Wattle Street.

From memory, it has two rooms, very small and tiny, and you have to enter one room via a sliding door from the first room, so not very convenient. It's OK if you are the only customer in the shop. But it was ok clean, it all depends on the ML i suppose.

Cheers

Longlunches
08-11-2012, 12:10 PM
I have been in 2 of their rooms, they have a third but I have not been in it.

The shop looks fine inside, they may have changed it since the last owner, access to each room is via its own sliding door. Its a small place, but when I was in a room it didn't bother me haha

I was otherwise distracted !!

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 12:22 PM
I have been in 2 of their rooms, they have a third but I have not been in it.

The shop looks fine inside, they may have changed it since the last owner, access to each room is via its own sliding door. Its a small place, but when I was in a room it didn't bother me haha

I was otherwise distracted !!

Well, if it has three rooms now, then it must have been expanded, may be they took over another shop and make it a bigger shop.

You guys who have easy access to this place go right ahead., but if I make it pass Boardway to this shop, I will travel another km or two to see my friends at Stanmore, but that's just me................haha

Cheers

Shadowman
08-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Another good point I must try the place in Stanmore as well. So much to do...

Mclovin69
08-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Does this place offer FS? And DATY?

Longlunches
08-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Does this place offer FS? And DATY?

Read my first post mate :)
Extras need be negotiated on site, she was a little,hesitant over the phone.

Longlunches
09-11-2012, 04:14 PM
had another visit today, I tried for Cindy but she was apparently booked ? Was it you shadowman ? haha
So, had a revisit with Kara, she had a a sexy tight dress on, and same as before, this time shortened the massage, only paid for a 30 min massage but then $100 for extras. We were occupied for an hour all up. She looooooooves DATY, nice and tight too. Great fun.

Have a booking for 533 tomorrow, then a rest needed !

oinkonk
09-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Rabbitohs to win in 2014!!!

Mclovin69
09-11-2012, 05:38 PM
What is the opening hour? And price ? And recommendation ?

crazy4thai
09-11-2012, 10:19 PM
had another visit today, I tried for Cindy but she was apparently booked ? Was it you shadowman ? haha
So, had a revisit with Kara, she had a a sexy tight dress on, and same as before, this time shortened the massage, only paid for a 30 min massage but then $100 for extras. We were occupied for an hour all up. She looooooooves DATY, nice and tight too. Great fun.

Have a booking for 533 tomorrow, then a rest needed !

So that is $160 all up for a 1 hour massage and FS?? Also is it $100 more less standard for girls in this shop??

Longlunches
09-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Yep, that's what I paid , $100 for FS seems the going price plus massage,
Cindy's massage is excellent too, Kara's nice too, slightly softer. Not tried the other girls,yet.

aussiegaigin
09-11-2012, 10:41 PM
You guys who have easy access to this place go right ahead., but if I make it pass Boardway to this shop, I will travel another km or two to see my friends at Stanmore, but that's just me................haha

Cheers

I didn't think you could make it as far as Railway Square if you are heading in that direction.:startle:

altgourami
10-11-2012, 11:22 AM
FFS

"not that many Thai's around at present and this massage shop was a pleasant surprise"

Are you kidding me? THai shops are ten-a-penny.

Crows Nest is OK but not great service.

Artarmon is good but you've got to work hard for extras.

Chatswood is nice and convenient to my office and the girls do try harder. :-)

North Sydney feels like a hospital to me.

Willoughby associate with North Sydney but more likely to get FS from most of the girls - across the road from the Chatswood Girls High School no less!

Stop marketing your shop - Thai girls are easily found.

Longlunches
10-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Bro, I have NO affiliation to the shop. None at all. Most of my punting $ go to 533.

Thanks for the alternatives, but I don't actually know where they are, I will research the forum more.
I only responded to questions as no-one else did, and perhaps no-one else has been there. Thats how forums work, people ask questions, and others respond if possible to share information.

Have a nice evening and If stressed, go for a massage ;)

crazy4thai
11-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Have a visit at this place last week, small but clean and the reception is very friendly. Took Sara for half an hour. White skin Thai girl good body and good massage. B2B and tug as standard.

I may return but not so sure given the indicated extra price mention above. But ok for a quick and cheap tug.

lonely heart
11-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Have a visit at this place last week, small but clean and the reception is very friendly. Took Sara for half an hour. White skin Thai girl good body and good massage. B2B and tug as standard.

I may return but not so sure given the indicated extra price mention above. But ok for a quick and cheap tug.

Hay mate which days you saw Sara, I when with a mte on wednesday and saw sara too. Very pleasant exeprience.

You seem to know many Thai place around, do thay all charge $100 for extra, cos 429 use to be able to do it for $50-$60. I agree $100 seem not worth it.

BTW I saw Kara on the way out, not as attractive as other people describe, especially when compare to Sara.

Longlunches
11-11-2012, 10:59 PM
Which one is Sara ? I only know Cindy , the girl In the pics in my op and Kara. Does Sara do extras too ?

Misfit44
12-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Cindy is my favourite in this massage place.
She been in Oz for over 10years and almost speaks like an Aussie.
She petite skinny size 5 with nice 34C enhanced boobs.
Great personality and even better with a real and proper massage.
To top it off she does FS for $100.
Why I like her is I can easily lift her and hook and hang her on my dick.
I leave her hanging like a koala bear and shake and jerk her trying to shake her off.
It is crazy fun.
No hands, guys!

One day there was only two girls at the shop Cindy and Cat and I told them to close shop and had both for a Thai sandwich.
Longlunches was knocking on the door for 30mins while I was knocking both girls in the parlour.
Great to have Cindy on my face and Cat riding down the other end and then change over.
They were both initially shy about it but when we got warmed up it was a real threesome.

Cat is petite 150cm, 32B boobs, medium build. Nice wet pussy with small tuff of hair and puts effort in the ride and CBJ.
MISH was good too.

Kara was another one I tried few weeks ago.
Dark skin, 32-34boobs with nice areola, medium build, early 20s.
Hairy pussy which gets super wet.
Her pussy juices feels very slimy or viscous. This is a super lubricated pussy and 100% natural!
No smell and if you like DATY then eat this one. Yummy!

Sillyboy
12-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Wow I thought for sure this place couldn't do FS. This place was up for sale last year for about $35k so my mate who was interested in buying a massage business had a look and discounted it due to its setup. It also seemed relatively quiet. Good to see brothers having some decent experience

altgourami
13-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Most shops in Sydney are not licensed for FS. Thankfully councils do not have the funds or the smart inspectors to keep on top of the industry. That's why the State Government is planning to license shops and therefore prosecute unlicensed operators. And possibly workers.

Enjoy things while the sun is still shining.

Tip: every RNT shop operating under a massage license is an illegal brothel.

Sillyboy
13-11-2012, 12:11 PM
I know about the licensing. It was more that the rooms in this place are like just with curtains from memory so not much privacy for people to FS. But hey of a punter is horny and the girl is willing to accept then all bets off lol

Longlunches
13-11-2012, 08:22 PM
I know about the licensing. It was more that the rooms in this place are like just with curtains from memory so not much privacy for people to FS. But hey of a punter is horny and the girl is willing to accept then all bets off lol

yep, just sliding doors unfortunately.

Longlunches
16-11-2012, 06:20 AM
I might have a look today, I'm either going to drop into 533 or here after work.

maxwell
16-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Are there showers available at this place?

altgourami
16-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Most massage shops do not do good showers. That's why I always go to 200/1 Katherine St Chatswood. Showers. And clean to boot!

maxwell
16-11-2012, 10:42 AM
I had a heartattack in the shower at 200/1.... i was in there showering down and i turned around.... OH SHIT! i had flooded the toilet area haha. Looking at the situation afterwards tho, it must be commonplace as there was erosion on the panels of the sink etc.

Hey Altgourami, i noticed you mentioned elsewhere you were waiting to see Mint there. im suprised she's working, or planning to work, coz she's got one in the oven??

altgourami
16-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Yeah the shower works like that. At least it keeps the toilet floor nice and clean.

Waiting to see Mint... to talk... we go awy back... 'm not into pregnant girls.

Upsidedownasianlover
20-04-2013, 07:02 PM
thanks brother for the message, Im seeing her again very very soon and will let you know how I go :p

And yes, she is. It's free though haha

AHLUNGOR
21-04-2013, 01:18 AM
Most massage shops do not do good showers. That's why I always go to 200/1 Katherine St Chatswood. Showers. And clean to boot!

Stanmore has the best shower setup in any RnT shops I have seen: two shower rooms (one with toilet) located in the middle of a row of five masssge rooms (between room 2 and 3) so you don't have to walk far, and it's separated from the waiting area - of course ensuite will be much better.

316 has the best stand alone bathroom facilities, fitted with massage jets too but just the one and if you are in room 1 or 2, you walk out to the waiting area.

Just my two cents

Cheers

massagecriticaus
23-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Didn't someone mentioned King Court has SPA?? ALUNGHOR you should try, make sure bring your sales gear with you. The last writer was doing a shit job.