07-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Silver Fox Massage will be running a special promotion this sunday:

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $79.00
60 min $99.00

please mention AUS99 before you pay to receive this special offer

Girls on duty: Lisa, Mia, Helen, Jenny, Mimi

Opening hours: 10am to 7pm, last booking 7pm.

Regular price apply if you want massage only.

Please note the discount is coming off the shop's cut so the girls are getting same money, so no effect on good services.

If we have good support, we will consider doing this may be once a month, otherwise this is just one off.

Thank you

reve
07-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Shame I have to work on a sunday otherwise I will definitely cum to visit the famous Lisa.

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 01:28 PM
should make it a week day man.... some people have plans.... like being a slave to our wives.

Silver fox massage
07-11-2012, 02:00 PM
should make it a week day man.... some people have plans.... like being a slave to our wives.

Mr Mozilla,

We have good business in week day, so no discount, Sunday is slow, so I try, hope many people come.

8inches
07-11-2012, 02:03 PM
does the discount special for sundays include hj as well?

AHLUNGOR
07-11-2012, 02:05 PM
does the discount special for sundays include hj as well?

The special promotion is for the Body to Body massage, so nude HJ is part of the service.

I think it's a good deal, I just can't get away on Sunday though. But if you can, it's a good price to try Lisa or Mia

Cheers

:love::love:

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 02:20 PM
me too. have to:

vaccum the house
clean the toilet
wash the car
mow the lawn
weed the garden
wash the cloths
give aural pleasure to .... oops too much info.

im buggered by then...

Silver fox massage
07-11-2012, 03:56 PM
me too. have to:

vaccum the house
clean the toilet
wash the car
mow the lawn
weed the garden
wash the cloths
give aural pleasure to .... oops too much info.

im buggered by then...

you are good man, do many work, so after work, come to massage please

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 11:23 AM

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $79.00
60 min $99.00

Please note the discount is coming off the shop's cut so the girls are getting same money, so no effect on good services.

If we have good support, we will consider doing this may be once a month, otherwise this is just one off.

Thank you

I think if any brothers are interested and can go massage on Sunday, you should give it a try, parking at the nearby (5 min walk) Goulburn Street Wilson Parking is a flat $10 all day Sunday.

And I believe you can start making booking for Sunday, just mention you want the AUS99 special.

Cheer

:smile:

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Hi Foxy, now that Tiffany is back, you should put her on this Sunday's promotional roster, all her regulars will come !!

online12793
09-11-2012, 03:47 PM
So what we need to say when we turn up is to just say the Aus99 $99 special job.

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 04:26 PM
So what we need to say when we turn up is to just say the Aus99 $99 special job.

You got it, just say the Aus99 special and you will get the 60 min B2B massage for $99.00 instead of $120.

Cheers

Mclovin69
10-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Thanks to AHLUNGOR for the update

I will be there maybe late in the day try your #1 Lisa

plus is place up stair ..... What is is near? don't want get lost

sorry guys 1st timer

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks to AHLUNGOR for the update

I will be there maybe late in the day try your #1 Lisa

plus is place up stair ..... What is is near? don't want get lost

sorry guys 1st timer

Hi brother,

You want to try Lisa, better make a booking mate, either book her or Mia, don't just walk in without booking and walk out disappointed.

It's right next to a Chinese Restaurant and the door frame is for a hair/beauty saloon which is located on 1/F, Silver Fox is on the 2/F

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Just a quick reminder for the special promotion tomorrow:

Silver Fox Massage will be running a special promotion this sunday only 11th November:

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $79.00
60 min $99.00

Thank you

Utamaro
10-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Luckily I am in the city tomorrow so took advantage of it and made a booking with Mia..:love::slobber:

Hope she's as good as Bro Ahlungor reported!!

Also, thanks for doing this promotion. Hope you will get many customers!

Silver fox massage
11-11-2012, 02:48 AM
11-11 lonely man child who is in the silver fox massage parlor experience the happiest moment! Customer feedback, we will discount 20 cash discount!!! Do limit B 2 B (by appointment waiting for you all for coming, convenient Your time)

slarty
11-11-2012, 06:47 AM
Oh dear the language translator didn't do a very good job with this text :). I think I get the gist of it though. Not 100% sure about the 'customer feedback, we will discount 20 cash discount'. I guess this a reference to today's promotion where the prices have been discounted.

Good luck with the promotion Foxy. 好运!

Mclovin69
11-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Does silver fox mean there will be an extra discount if we leave feedback with today promotion ??

Sillyboy
11-11-2012, 08:26 AM
I think she meant based on customer feedback on this site, now there is the discount deal that is on offer now for sunday

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi guys,

Just disregard what Foxy put out using auto translations, silly girl!!

Please refer to my latest post earlier for the promotion details:

You get:

$99 for a 60 min b2b nude HJ
$79 for 45 min
$69 for 30 min
B2b massage only

Regular massage no discount

Just mention the Aus99 deal before you pay.

It's a one off promotion for today only! If business is good and lots of support, they may run it again but if so so, then good luck to those brothers who took the advantages.

Cheers

Silver fox massage
11-11-2012, 11:35 AM

For B2B massage only:

30 min $69.00
45 min $79.00
60 min $99.00

Girls on duty: Lisa, Mia, Helen, SUE, Mimi

Thank you

reve
11-11-2012, 01:06 PM
I wish I am here now instead of working!!!:burn:

La Mooh
11-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Just wanted to say thankyou to Silver Fox for running this promotion! It was enough to convince me to make my first visit, and I thought that I got great value with Mia. I was very impressed with the quality of the room, towels, table etc. too. I would definitely return (especially if this Sunday promo was to return!)

Cloudybay
12-11-2012, 12:37 AM
Called up too late ..Mia booking was till late afternoon..no luck for today

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi Guys,

On behalf of Foxy and the five girls who were working yesterday, they would like to thank all those 31 customers who came and supported the shop, it was a overwhelmingly successful day and hope everyone had a good time.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

:miao::miao::miao::miao::miao::miao:

Silver fox massage
12-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Thanks for Mr. AHLUNGOR share his brilliant experience to this successful promotion and on top of this,thank all the friends's surpport from AUS99 :)

Sillyboy
12-11-2012, 01:24 PM
31 jobs sounds like an average day compared to 501/532. I think Foxy still has much room to grow as she's only filling up about 60% for the day if we assume average customer was 45 mins since you have the 30/45/60 mins. Still it's not bad money for her as a shop owner about $600 for the day from her room takings. She might just have found a nice niche for her Sunday business and should try to really keep going.

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 02:03 PM
31 jobs sounds like an average day compared to 501/532. I think Foxy still has much room to grow as she's only filling up about 60% for the day if we assume average customer was 45 mins since you have the 30/45/60 mins. Still it's not bad money for her as a shop owner about $600 for the day from her room takings. She might just have found a nice niche for her Sunday business and should try to really keep going.

Very good observations brother Smartyboy!!

To put Sunday into perspective, here are some breakdown:

1. 5 girls was working
2. 31 customers were served.
3. Opening hours were 10am to 7pm, apart from Lisa who had bookings right from 10am, other girls didn't start work until 12noon but pretty much non stop from then onwards.
4. My poor Lisa worked 7 hours straight and Mia also got 6 bookings in a row!!
5. Great majority of the customers went for the one hour booking
6. In comparison, I think 501/532 when busy have a lot of 30 min sessions, which is a lot easier for the girls to do the massage/HJ and or extras, one hour B2B on the other hand - the Foxy girls all have to put in a lot of works and efforts.
7. It was a very good learning lesson for the shop and myself personally, it was a good promotions and we believe most customers should be very happy with the services and value for money.

I don't think Foxy will rush to run any promotion of the same kind any time soon, and I think now that she has a taste of what to expect, next time she offers another promotion, she will change the format to do a better job.

Personally I will suggest to Foxy only offer specials for 30 min and 45 min sessions, it will make little difference to the customers, the one hr bookings customers will have to take the 45 min options, yes, it's 15 min shorter but still not too bad, but it will be a lot easier for the girls, just to have that 15 min breather between hours will make a huge difference. It will be a golden 15 min to have a break, rest the hands, have a drink or bit to eat, clean and prepare the room for the next customers etc. etc.

And most importantly, it gives time for the girls to recover between sessions and will be less tired and stay fresher, which can only mean better services and experiences for the customers.

At the end of the day, the last thing Foxy wants is to maximise the day and do as much sessions as possible and totally wore out the girls and left with a few customers who will end up with less than satisfactory services and killed the golden goose !!

Just my two cents, but if any other brothers have any good idea or suggestions for the future, please let us know.

Thank you

Cheers

wilisno
12-11-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm speechless ! Just hope the tax office is not watching ...

HookedonHookerz
12-11-2012, 02:50 PM
wow this forum has alot of followings, much more than i thought.

Sillyboy
12-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Bro Ahlungor I think it would be a mistake for Foxy to run this once and not repeat again next week. As I said, she has just started it and got a decent response and i would have thought you would build momentum from it. It only doesn't make sense if the additional volume of customers didn't make her enough to cover the discount that she funds. For her it should be a volume game.

I think brothers here will support her promotion. As for the girls getting tired, do they get tired of the $ when they get paid? If only the massage shops get so busy to be fully booked would be a dream for any business. The key is to rotate your staff so they can be fresh.

slarty
12-11-2012, 07:49 PM
From what I understand from other shops, 6 jobs a day per girl is pretty good going. Especially as they were able to put 5 girls on.

Now ideally if they notice no downturn in their business this week Monday - Friday, then they've really been successful because they've tapped into customers that wouldn't otherwise have tried the shop either at all or just on Sunday.

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 09:35 PM
From what I understand from other shops, 6 jobs a day per girl is pretty good going. Especially as they were able to put 5 girls on.

Now ideally if they notice no downturn in their business this week Monday - Friday, then they've really been successful because they've tapped into customers that wouldn't otherwise have tried the shop either at all or just on Sunday.

Excellent point brother Slarty, Foxy will be looking at this week's business very closely, if M-F is less than last week(hope not), then may be the promotion wasn't that successful as it may have moved some of the mid week customers to Sunday for the special, so time will tell

Thanks again

Cheers

Sillyboy
12-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Very true, 6 jobs per girl is very decent & indeed better than your average massage place. But if you compare it to 501/532, SL, the old Billy burwood & marrickville joints or even Alice shops then it just about par for course or even below.

Foxy surely would want to aspire to have her shop amongst the market leaders sure she should aim high.

It will be interesting to see if the promotion was truely incremental profit & not just volume so normal weekday business wasn't affected and the level of discounts was recouped by the extra customer income. My gut feeling is that they would have incremental business as much of this promotion may have been driven from this site bringing new customers and my their usual regulars in. Time will tell and hope they can be a success. I think you can only guage the success of an activity with a longer term perspective.

retrowolf
13-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Sundays are my preferred days to punt (I had family visiting on the 11th and couldn't come :( ), lookin forwar to the next promotion. I might pop in this Sunday if the discount still applies.

Mclovin69
13-11-2012, 07:33 PM
bottom line is we are all Chinese or Asian and love a bargain especially if there are girls involved :grimace:

If SF put another promotion on like this, sale will go through the roof :startle:

AHLUNGOR
13-11-2012, 11:50 PM
bottom line is we are all Chinese or Asian and love a bargain especially if there are girls involved :grimace:

If SF put another promotion on like this, sale will go through the roof :startle:

Hi bro,

Sounds like you might have taken the advantage of the promotion, so where is your review??

They were very busy on Sunday we all knew that but no one has bothered to post any review, so really can't tell if the customers were happy or not??

Any one !!

retrowolf
14-11-2012, 04:34 AM

Actually mate, I'm neither, just an aus guy that loves Asian women and the service they provide at the price they do.

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2012, 09:41 AM
Actually mate, I'm neither, just an aus guy that loves Asian women and the service they provide at the price they do.

And were you there on Sunday brother Wolf??

retrowolf
14-11-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm afraid not. As mentioned earlier, I had family visiting on the Sunday just gone, hence the reason I'd love to see the special repeated this week. I'd be there for sure!!

Utamaro
14-11-2012, 07:55 PM
OK then, I will post my review on last Sunday...

I was in the city on Sunday and wanted to visit SF anyway, this promotion was a bonus to me.... I might have gone even if for a full price but the discount certainly encourage me to go there!

Booked with Mia after reading good review. Yeah, she was really bubbly nature and her English was excellent. She was a bit upset about people were telling her massage was "OK". I thought her massage skill was pretty good if not professionally good.

It was so nice talking to a young outgoing girl like her, her character was very nice.

Her b2b skill is pretty good, very similar to Korean b2b shops (but less expensive!).

She was very affectionate girl and I will highly recommend.

Cheers,

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I'm afraid not. As mentioned earlier, I had family visiting on the Sunday just gone, hence the reason I'd love to see the special repeated this week. I'd be there for sure!!

Mr retrowolf,

We are running the special again this Sunday just for you, you must come to see us.

Thank you

Silver Fox Massage

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:06 PM

Mr Mclovin69,

You have to come and support us this Sunday, we don't need sale go through the roof, we just like some support from friends like you.

Thank you

Silver Fox Massage.

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:09 PM
OK then, I will post my review on last Sunday...

I was in the city on Sunday and wanted to visit SF anyway, this promotion was a bonus to me.... I might have gone even if for a full price but the discount certainly encourage me to go there!

Booked with Mia after reading good review. Yeah, she was really bubbly nature and her English was excellent. She was a bit upset about people were telling her massage was "OK". I thought her massage skill was pretty good if not professionally good.

It was so nice talking to a young outgoing girl like her, her character was very nice.

Her b2b skill is pretty good, very similar to Korean b2b shops (but less expensive!).

She was very affectionate girl and I will highly recommend.

Cheers,

Mr Utamaro,

Thank you for your good review on Mia and thank you for your support last Sunday, please come again this Sunday, I like to suggest you try new Korean girl Bibi, she has work in Korean shop before and very nice girl, good services, B cup, it will be her first day. Please come.

Thank you

Silver Fox Massage

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Bro Ahlungor I think it would be a mistake for Foxy to run this once and not repeat again next week. As I said, she has just started it and got a decent response and i would have thought you would build momentum from it. It only doesn't make sense if the additional volume of customers didn't make her enough to cover the discount that she funds. For her it should be a volume game.

I think brothers here will support her promotion. As for the girls getting tired, do they get tired of the $ when they get paid? If only the massage shops get so busy to be fully booked would be a dream for any business. The key is to rotate your staff so they can be fresh.

Mr Sillyboy,

Thank you very much for your advise, you will notice that we are listening and learning from you, we will be running the special promotion again this Sunday.

We have add an extra girl on duty and we are rotating the girls as well. Am I a good student ??

Will you come to support us this Sunday, please come, many nice young girls will give you good service, may be you can try and give us more advices next week.

Thank you

Silver Fox Massage

retrowolf
16-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Oh wow, thank you, see you then!!

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:15 PM

Mr Slarty,

Thank you for your post, this week business is OK, same last week, so you are right, the Sunday customers are all new customers.

Can you please come this Sunday and try us and give us more comments next week, we like to learn from you,

Silver Fox Massage

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:17 PM
wow this forum has alot of followings, much more than i thought.

Mr HookedonHookerz,

Silver Fox Massage has a lot of followings because we have nice girls and give very good services, please come to try us.

Thank you

Silver Fox Massage

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Just wanted to say thankyou to Silver Fox for running this promotion! It was enough to convince me to make my first visit, and I thought that I got great value with Mia. I was very impressed with the quality of the room, towels, table etc. too. I would definitely return (especially if this Sunday promo was to return!)

Mr La Mooh,

Thank you for coming to see Mia last week.

Please come again this week to see other girls, we have Kelly and new girl Bibi, both very nice. or you can try our No. 1 girl Lisa.

Hope to see you again,

Silver Fox Massage

Silver fox massage
16-11-2012, 03:21 PM
I wish I am here now instead of working!!!:burn:

Mr reve,

Sorry you have to work last week, are you free this Sunday,

Hope to see you.

Silver Fox Massage

Sillyboy
16-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Ms Foxy, well done to reply to many of the users. It shows potential customers that you are prepared to listen and give good customer service! Well done

Sillyboy
16-11-2012, 09:37 PM
As for this Sunday, I won't be able to make it but I have actually been to your shop this week already just as normal customer. Good experience with Mia. I will be back. Thank you.

I wish your business promotion continue to succeed so that you can keep bring in good quality girls.

Mclovin69
16-11-2012, 09:37 PM
MMM--Mia not working :(

Kinda of think it, I will be in city on Sunday .....So I might drop by if your not fully booked

retrowolf
17-11-2012, 03:39 PM
No 60 min special this week :( ah well. Maybe I'll have to do 2 30 minute bookings with different girls instead :)

AHLUNGOR
17-11-2012, 04:40 PM
No 60 min special this week :( ah well. Maybe I'll have to do 2 30 minute bookings with different girls instead :)

Yeah, one thing Foxy learnt from last week, when every customers were one hour booking and the bookings are like 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm !!

It's too hard for the girls and customers were standing and waiting in the reception area and the corridor at the hourly mark. While they all seemed OK with it and no one complainted, they have to do better and with better planning, 45 min session will be better, mainly gives the girls a bit of a breather between sessions.

We'll know by Monday if this works better.

Cheers

ps. you can still book 60 min, just no discount (@$120/hr) that's all, it's up to you. Actually, to get around it (as per a very smart Brother who PM'd me!!) You can book the same girl for 30 min massage only ($40) then another 30 min at the $69.00 B2B special, all up $109.00 so still the same $11.00 discount. Fair Go ??