PDA

View Full Version : 5 Star NIKO @ 5* City Penthouse

wilisno
26-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Anyone who thinks the great Jamie was beautiful, wait until he sees Niko ! OMG ! I was blown away at the sight of her photos, but when I saw her in real person, I must be looking like an idiot, I thought I had to pick my jaw up from the floor !!!

After seeing the photos, I went home feeling so agitated. So when I was told I could meet her Saturday night, I just had to drop everything to attend the meeting, and I haven't been happier with my decision !

When the door of the apartment opened, I was greeted by this breathtakingly beautiful girl, although I was prepared after seeing the photos, I still couldn't believe how beautiful she was in real person ! And her friendliness made her that much more venerable and at the same time, adorable.

After the greetings, Niko was like a true hostess of the house, she asked me what I wanted for a drink while opening the fridge door, but I knew more about what's available than she, haha ! So we took a bottle of drink each and she took my hand and we walked to the lounge for a chat.

Niko is an ABC as advertised, and she only speaks English. I'm always a sucker for intelligent women, and Niko is a uni student in her final year, so a conversation with her was just as enjoyable as with Jamie, and the intimacy she could build up during the conversation was simply enticing. She would offer some DFK with full eye contact at the appropriate moment, and to look into those beautiful eyes could really make my head spin !

I don't know what Venus look like as in the song "Venus" by The Shocking Blues : " Her weapons were her crystal eyes, making every man mad, black as the dark night she was, and Venus was her name. " But yes, she's got it, Niko has got it ! Her eyes were burning like a silver flame ! Niko has got a pair of huge and intelligent eyes, deep and black, and the white is well defined, enhanced by superbly applied black eyeliner, she looked like a stunning Egyptian goddess ! But apart from the eyes, she applied very little makeup, and she didn't need it though ! She's got a cute and beautiful nose on top of a small mouth with thin lips, all the fine features on a small melon-seed face. It's just a face of flawless beauty, and her femininity was enhanced by a head of thick, long black hair !

I don't know how much time is enough with a girl like Niko, I just didn't want to rush things ! We took our time to get to the bedroom, she helped me off my clothings and hung them up in the closet before she took hers off and revealed a child-like body, she looked so slim and light that I wanted to scoop her up and squeeze her into my heart ! We went to the shower together and since she didn't tight her long hair up, I ended up asking her to hold on to her hair with her hands while I cleaned her up instead ! Ah ! Just love those long legs !

It's unreal to be in bed with such a beautiful girl, and I told her that, she said teasingly : " Only you would say that ! " But my word, Niko, I meant what I said ! She gave me some nice DFK as a reward for my sweet talks while my hand moved around and attempted to slip a finger in down south, but she was so tight and for fear I would hurt her so I abandoned my attempt ! We went for 69 and I was delighted but not surprised to see such a cute little pink bit, so I pulled out all my reserves to give her my best DATY which she enjoyed with great appreciation.

We went through a couple of positions, and she was so light and very easy to maneuver. She looked small and felt tight before, but when she's aroused, she was really gripping in tighter and tighter. As I didn't want to miss looking at her beautiful face for a single second and I just wanted to keep DFK her, I remained in missionary till the finish line.

Her caring personality showed even when I was putting my clothes on, she just kept watching and helped to turn my collar properly and little things like that. Then she walked me to the door and still didn't forget to give me a kiss on the lips and say goodbye. But of course it wouldn't take too long before I would come back to her !

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Haha brother Wil,

Back to your finest form i suppose and this young lady Niko sounds like a beautiful little princess.

Just hope that she gets all gentle and nice clients from here on and not wore herself out too prematurely....

Cheers

5 Star City
26-03-2012, 08:52 AM
NIKO's Schedule is 1 day at a time

Tuesday 3pm.... 4 Bookings only

Penthouse Only SMS 0488 857 827

HookedonHookerz
26-03-2012, 02:32 PM
I have read about the old Niko, but i have never seen her. Hope there are spots left on Tuesday! only 4 bookings i like this. Will keep her at peak performance :miao:

syd_hunter
26-03-2012, 05:50 PM
jealous of you, wilisno, always the 1st one to try.
5 Star start booking from 3pm Sunday and you tried her Sat. night

Hope her pussy is still tight when I try her

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Whatever you want to call, the final gallop, track works, dress rehearsal etc. All 5 star girls will need Bro Wil's stamp of approval before they are ready to serve the public.....haha

Wakaimatsuda?

Cheers

wilisno
27-03-2012, 02:17 PM
The bookings are selling like hot cakes ! ;) ;) ;)

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2012, 03:03 PM
The bookings are selling like hot cakes ! ;) ;) ;)

May be 5 star can adapt the min 2 hr bookings policy like some other agencies.

Niko's quality is probably above all those so called brand girls anyway............haha

Cheers

ps. I'll need a Broncos/Storms double to be able to afford this little sister.........lol

:red_heart:

Butty
27-03-2012, 07:15 PM
We had finished, showered and were just sitting on the edge of the bed. I said "What are you thinking about?" and she said "Im reminiscing". "What about?" I said and she replied " What we just did, our encounter!"

So sweet.

wilisno
27-03-2012, 07:48 PM
We had finished, showered and were just sitting on the edge of the bed. I said "What are you thinking about?" and she said "Im reminiscing". "What about?" I said and she replied " What we just did, our encounter!"

So sweet.

How can you not love this girl, haha ! ;) ;) ;)

Butty
27-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Gulp... :-/

bistro
27-03-2012, 10:07 PM
ps. I'll need a Broncos/Storms double to be able to afford this little sister.........lol

:red_heart:

Good idea, both team looks awesome though, especially STORM
NIKO is definitely seeing you soon bro AHLUNGOR

syd_hunter
28-03-2012, 10:00 AM
No team will always win in NRL
Last week I tell my friend to stay away Bulldog and Newcastle becasue bulldog can't always win even at home. He put a multi worth $1000 and only wait on Bulldog H2H to win

Storm is a strong team, just be careful. Good Luck AHLUNGOR

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 10:20 AM
No team will always win in NRL
Last week I tell my friend to stay away Bulldog and Newcastle becasue bulldog can't always win even at home. He put a multi worth $1000 and only wait on Bulldog H2H to win

Storm is a strong team, just be careful. Good Luck AHLUNGOR

Yeap, I know that feeling, the bloody dogs were very disappointing on Sunday on my last leg of my 5 legs multi with Broncos, NZ, St G and Mel already won, if the dogs won by -4.5 I would have collected over $1,000 too, my head actually told me on Sunday morning to put a $200 insurance bet on the Knights +4.5 so I can't lose, but I didn't. So fuck all in the end...........could have easily fucked Niko in the doggie style instead of being bitten by the doggie.............lol

Cheers

:sweat:

5 Star City
28-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Always WIN with

NIKO

HookedonHookerz
28-03-2012, 02:26 PM
I need to take Niko to the baccarat tables then. Blackjack is killing me.

5 Star City
28-03-2012, 02:47 PM
I need to take Niko to the baccarat tables then. Blackjack is killing me.

NIKO loves BACCARAT :grimace:

AHLUNGOR
28-03-2012, 04:27 PM

I bet she really likes the "Tied Hands" too..........haha

:money:

Jj999
28-03-2012, 05:42 PM

I hope she doesn't like to play craps.. :miao:

syd_hunter
28-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Waiting for tmr news for Melbourne cronk. If he decides to Titan, don't bet on storm this weekend

Onthebeach
29-03-2012, 11:44 PM
I would love to take that 2pm booking, but I have to be at the SFS for a 3pm kick-off, Rabbits to beat the Tigers...Hmmm, may have to drop into the shop on the way home,its been a while.

Butty
30-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Niko
loves
MAX WOOD

Butty
30-03-2012, 12:04 AM
I think she will be busy at 2pm Bro!

Is that right 5*?

wilisno
30-03-2012, 12:12 AM
Niko
loves
MAX WOOD

It's good to see Max Wood is famous in the punting scene now, popular among girls, so he can't play the blame game anymore ! Hjhjhjhjhj

Butty
30-03-2012, 12:14 AM
He is famous everywhere, ESP with Wilisno's help!

wilisno
30-03-2012, 12:18 AM
He is famous everywhere, ESP with Wilisno's help!

No, he thinks I'm the saboteur !

5 Star City
30-03-2012, 12:19 AM
I think she will be busy at 2pm Bro!

Is that right 5*?

Only 7pm Sunday ..... Available

Max Wood
30-03-2012, 12:23 AM
I am so popular and I keep all PMs!!
Love you all!!

wilisno
30-03-2012, 12:25 AM
I'm not popular but I keep all pm's too ! Including pm"s from HelpImSTuck and Bibimbap !

Butty
30-03-2012, 12:37 AM
I can post your latest but never would. Nothing to hide....from anyone.

Max Wood
30-03-2012, 12:43 AM
Come on Wilisno, you're the most popular punter here.. With us and the working girls!!

5 Star City
14-04-2012, 11:54 AM
NIKO penthouse schedule

THURSDAY 19th 2pm - 8pm

Limited Booking

sms 0488 857 827

wilisno
14-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Miss that beautiful face ...

Jj999
15-04-2012, 02:32 AM
Miss that beautiful face ...

I haven't got any chance to see her.:prettiness:

wilisno
15-04-2012, 02:41 AM

You've been busy enough ! :miao:

Niceman 123
15-04-2012, 11:15 AM

If you like young pretty girl but don't mind a skinny one with A- bust and doing cbj only, Niiko is good for you. She was quite resilient in sex and could do long sex with customer.

Shonkybasted
15-04-2012, 11:55 AM
You mean Niko only does CBJ??? I thought all 5* girls did 5* Service with BBBJ??

Eureka
15-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Confirm cbj - but in overall experience this is of little consequence.
Yes she is a very slight build but despite almost boyish figure pulls off sex appeal a plenty.
Beautiful girl with amazing eyes and despite small ststure can take and enjoy heavy and prolonged activity.
Def be back again and recommend.

5 Star City
15-04-2012, 03:54 PM
If you like young pretty girl but don't mind a skinny one with A- bust and doing cbj only, Niiko is good for you. She was quite resilient in sex and could do long sex with customer.

NIKO is comfortable with what she is doing now.

NIKO is young & beautiful..... VERY BEAUTIFUL

NIKO's eyes will melt all HEARTS

Jj999
16-04-2012, 06:31 PM

I don't mind at all..
As I have said in other thread.

For me, the enjoyment is not about her body size or anything. As you can see in my reports, most of them do not have the description of body size etc. Because sometimes I couldn't care less about those things, and when I write the report, I've forgotten that.
Sometimes, I even forget what is the colour of the hair! I couldn't care less about that. One time, 30 minutes after I had my first session with Feifei, I was arguing with my friend, who saw feifei when she pick me up. He said I am taller than feifei, but me, I thought she was taller than me. I couldn't remember. And it turns out he was right.

A girl attitude is the top priority for me. The next is service.
I don't mind skinny or a bit fat, as long as it is reasonable. The same is true for face department. As long as it is reasonable by my standard, then it's fine.

splash
16-04-2012, 07:10 PM
You dropped Fei Fei's name and now I'm missing her hahaha

Niceman 123
16-04-2012, 07:43 PM
I don't mind at all..
As I have said in other thread.

For me, the enjoyment is not about her body size or anything. As you can see in my reports, most of them do not have the description of body size etc. Because sometimes I couldn't care less about those things, and when I write the report, I've forgotten that.
Sometimes, I even forget what is the colour of the hair! I couldn't care less about that. One time, 30 minutes after I had my first session with Feifei, I was arguing with my friend, who saw feifei when she pick me up. He said I am taller than feifei, but me, I thought she was taller than me. I couldn't remember. And it turns out he was right.

A girl attitude is the top priority for me. The next is service.
I don't mind skinny or a bit fat, as long as it is reasonable. The same is true for face department. As long as it is reasonable by my standard, then it's fine.

Niko's attitudes are good. It's good that you don't mind her cbj and skinny body and so everything will be fine to you. Try her, she is a good attitude girl and does good sex particularly long sex over 20 minutes.

Jj999
16-04-2012, 08:14 PM
20mins?!? Can anyone in this forum last longer than 10mins (or even want to)?

Sometimes when my dick can't compromise with me, I can extend one hour session for another 30 minutes because I can't cum.
Ask Loren how many times I did that. :smile:
But that's of course, only if you know my real name. :miao:
Most of the time, I feel sorry for her, and ask just a nice HJ to conclude everything.

splash
16-04-2012, 09:55 PM
A while back, I could go an entire hour without cumming... you think that was a blessing? I called it a curse.

Jj999
17-04-2012, 12:01 AM
A while back, I could go an entire hour without cumming... you think that was a blessing? I called it a curse.

I don't say it's a blessing. Who say so?
I'm just telling something, fact about myself. And laugh it off.
Sometimes 5 minutes is enough for me, sometimes even 60 minutes is not enough. What a difference.
For me, it's very amusing fact.

splash
17-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Hahaha dude, I was just saying in general "people think lasting a long time is a blessing".

It just gets to the point where I start to worry about the girl's wellbeing when I'm just pumping away and nothing happens

Jj999
17-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Hahaha dude, I was just saying in general "people think lasting a long time is a blessing".

It just gets to the point where I start to worry about the girl's wellbeing when I'm just pumping away and nothing happens

Well lasting long but not too long might be a blessing.
I mean, you don't want to cum when you've just started pumping for 2 minutes, do you? :smile:

splash
17-04-2012, 09:53 PM
There's that too...

Balance is the key...

Thumper
17-04-2012, 10:11 PM
I can fuck pretty much the whole hour if it is ok with the girl.
Relax lie on your side scissor in, play with the legs and clit while you have a long slow root and a chat

Butty
17-04-2012, 11:29 PM
The main point is that little, innocent and beautiful Niko can take more than what her look would suggest. Thankyou to all those who only last a few minutes.

Im actually going to try and book the little princess again.

wilisno
17-04-2012, 11:32 PM
The main point is that little, innocent and beautiful Niko can take more than what her look would suggest. Thankyou to all those who only last a few minutes.

Im actually going to try and book the little princess again.

Hehe, already sound protective of the little princess .. why not ! :miao:

enigma775
18-04-2012, 09:57 PM
As someone who doesn't/can't punt regularly, I pm'd Wilisno bro in regards to Niko vs another girl he reviewed. He recommended Niko and I went with his choice.

Just wanted to leave a quick thanks to Wilisno bro, as Niko was an absolute winner.

As for a quick review:

Recommended if: You are into a beautiful face (she is a solid 9.73485/10 in this department IMO) with someone who is genuine and very new to the industry.

Not recommended if: You are looking for a wild PSE experience with big tits and BBBJ.

Niko has a very likable personality and I found her very easy to talk to, almost too easy to talk to. Conversion post-sex flowed pretty casually that before I knew it, it was touching on personal details and I had to get out of there quick before I got too attached and had to see her again too soon.

-J

wilisno
18-04-2012, 10:53 PM
Haha, love that heart-felt ratings, accuracy down to 5 decimal points ! :miao:

Not surprised if you can fall in love with this girl ! :smile:

AHLUNGOR
19-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Judging by the amount of time/shifts that Niko has been working at the Penthouse, this girl must be very popular.

And according to Bro Wil, she is very pretty and the rest of the good feeling. It' so tempting, but I just can't book her over my other favourite Milo sister for obvious reasons. I'm sure there are plenty other brothers who are not obsessive with big boobs will find Niko very appealing......lol

Speaking of which, I finally got around to make a booking to see Milo at the Penthouse tomorrow, can't wait!! This will be my first time ever to visit the Penthouse, sponsored by the Brisbane Broncos winning 13+ and again 19+ last week..........nothing better when you get a free punt with your favourite WL and paid for by your favourite footie team!!

Tell you how I go tomorrow..............haha

Cheers

:smile:

wilisno
19-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Just heard she's been fully booked every shift so far !

And she wants no more than 5 bookings a shift !

Jj999
19-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Judging by the amount of time/shifts that Niko has been working at the Penthouse, this girl must be very popular.

And according to Bro Wil, she is very pretty and the rest of the good feeling. It' so tempting, but I just can't book her over my other favourite Milo sister for obvious reasons. I'm sure there are plenty other brothers who are not obsessive with big boobs will find Niko very appealing......lol

Speaking of which, I finally got around to make a booking to see Milo at the Penthouse tomorrow, can't wait!! This will be my first time ever to visit the Penthouse, sponsored by the Brisbane Broncos winning 13+ and again 19+ last week..........nothing better when you get a free punt with your favourite WL and paid for by your favourite footie team!!

Tell you how I go tomorrow..............haha

Cheers

:smile:

You'll enjoy the penthouse bro. It's very comfy.

You might end up don't wanna go to the shop anymore. :smile:

Max Wood
19-04-2012, 10:03 PM
I had the honour of introducing Milo to the Penthouse. Im so proud!

splash
19-04-2012, 11:06 PM
My experiences at the penthouse are far more superior than any of my encounters at the shop... especially the first Penthouse encounter with Fei Fei.

wilisno
19-04-2012, 11:08 PM
My experiences at the penthouse are far more superior than any of my encounters at the shop... especially the first Penthouse encounter with Fei Fei.

And you were officially the first resident of the Penthouse ! :miao:

Max Wood
19-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Penthouse is different to me more than superior. It's good to have different experiences.

Goldfish
20-04-2012, 12:40 AM
I booked in advance and saw Niko today. OMG. She is so pretty. When I saw her for the first time, I could not believe she is the one I am going to spend the next 1 hour with. If you want to know what she looks like. She remind me of a Hong Kong actress and model: JJ (賈曉晨). A little skinner version of JJ is how I will describe her. The rest of the afternoon, oh well, let just say... I have a VERY good time. Niko is amazing. Will I see her again... Absolutely.

wilisno
20-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Do you know that actress name in English, I want to google her !

Goldfish
20-04-2012, 12:55 AM
Hi Bro Wilisno, search JJ Jia, let me know you agree or not.

wilisno
20-04-2012, 12:58 AM
Yeah, I had a look, but I think I have to see her again in real person ! because from my memory, I thought Niko is prettier, at least younger ! :miao:

Jj999
20-04-2012, 01:02 AM
Really?

She look like that? Wow, and she's much younger. :miao:

wilisno
20-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Really?

She look like that? Wow, and she's much younger. :miao:

To be honest, I believe Niko is more beautiful ! :miao:

Levels
20-04-2012, 01:30 AM
FUAAAAAAAAAAAARK. So tempting RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWW!

Jj999
20-04-2012, 02:16 AM
Well, it's easy. Just send a text to Penthouse booking number. And everything is done. :smile:

star
20-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Man....CBJ??? I am disappointed!

5 Star City
20-04-2012, 09:03 PM
NIKO's Penthouse

Fully Booked

NIKO wishes All a relaxing weekends

adjiao
20-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Niko is my dream girl...

enigma775
21-04-2012, 12:40 AM
To be honest, I believe Niko is more beautiful ! :miao:

I agree, Niko is much prettier than that, I think that model picture posted a few pages back is alot closer to how she looks like.

Bros better book quick as it seems her bookings fill up FAST. But who can blame them..

5 Star City
03-05-2012, 04:45 PM
NIKO Penthouse Schedule

SAT. 3pm - 8pm

SMS 0488 857 827

prime
04-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Just wanted to ask if going to 5 Star during the day is the pub across the road open? And what about parking? Will it be easy to find?

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Just wanted to ask if going to 5 Star during the day is the pub across the road open? And what about parking? Will it be easy to find?

Don't worry about the people sitting outside the pub, they are more concern about their beer than whose in and out across the road. Parking are off street and usually not a problem, but if you are driving, arrive there 10-15 min before in case you need time to find a space, and if you have a booking and running late, do ring the shop and tell them you are on your way or finding parking so that they don't give away your booking.

From 501 to 5 Star, you are going strong at both ends of the market................haha

Very good start there brother.

Cheers.

prime
04-05-2012, 04:50 PM
Don't worry about the people sitting outside the pub, they are more concern about their beer than whose in and out across the road. Parking are off street and usually not a problem, but if you are driving, arrive there 10-15 min before in case you need time to find a space, and if you have a booking and running late, do ring the shop and tell them you are on your way or finding parking so that they don't give away your booking.

From 501 to 5 Star, you are going strong at both ends of the market................haha

Very good start there brother.

Cheers.

Haha yeah I'e been to both, I guess sometimes I prefer a good massage! Though the only times I've been to 5 star was pretty late at night, so the pub was always closed!

AHLUNGOR
04-05-2012, 05:08 PM
Haha yeah I'e been to both, I guess sometimes I prefer a good massage! Though the only times I've been to 5 star was pretty late at night, so the pub was always closed!

So, you had a punt at 501 and one at 5 Star, will be nice of you to share a review??

prime
04-05-2012, 05:17 PM
So, you had a punt at 501 and one at 5 Star, will be nice of you to share a review??

I would but I've been a long time lurker so it's actually been a while since my last punt :(. lol thats why I'm gathering information for my next one! I guess I will write a review but I'm not as skilled in writing as some of the other reviewers on this site

wilisno
05-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Now CoCo has everyone's attention it may be time for me to try and catch Niko again.

What a shrewd punter ! :miao:

wilisno
08-05-2012, 08:28 PM
Oh Niko, you are so hard to catch but today I found you again. Dont tell 5* Management but here is my ode to you:

Trying not to love you, only goes so far
Trying not to need you, is tearing me apart
Can't see the silver lining, from down here on the floor
And I just keep on trying, but I don't know what for
'Cause trying not to love you
Only makes me love you more

And this kind of pain, only time takes away
That's why it's harder to let you go
And nothing I can do, without thinking of you

But if there's a pill to help me forget,
God knows I haven't found it yet
But I'm dying to, God I'm trying to

That trying not to love you, only went so far
Trying not to need you, was tearing me apart
Now I see the silver lining, from what we're fighting for
And if we just keep on trying, we could be much more
Oh, yeah, trying not to love you

Thankyou to Nickelback for the lyrics

Oh man ! I wish I had put that in words before you ! It's beautiful !

5 Star City
08-05-2012, 08:43 PM
:cry::love::cry::love::love:

5 Star City
09-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Bro 5*. Please don't put kilos on Niko. She is perfect now.

Only Macdonalds for LUNCH

KFC for DINNER

ICE-CREAMS for SUPPER

wilisno
09-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Nooooooo ! Not Macdonald for lunch !!! :anger:

5 Star City
09-05-2012, 10:23 PM
NIKO

Is In LOOOOVE

5 Star City
10-05-2012, 12:08 AM
TimTam.......

ORIGINAL

wilisno
10-05-2012, 12:54 AM
NIKO

Is In LOOOOVE

With me, I think ! :miao: I hope !

wilisno
10-05-2012, 10:54 AM
NIKO

Loves FANTASIES

Hahaha ! She fits right in FantasyLand ! ;) ;) ;)

5 Star City
10-05-2012, 10:30 PM
I think she has been eating too many meat PATties.

Stay your beautiful self Niko!

Let the new Photos be the Judges

Shogun
13-05-2012, 05:27 PM
i saw niko as her first ... on friday .. i dont even know how to put it in words what i experienced with her ...

firstly i want to thank the keeper bro with the same name as me for our conversation on the rich and powerful ... and also for making me go thru with the whole ordeal as i was not always convinced ... even after i saw her going up to the apartment there was no way i could have anticipated what was to follow ....

i dont want to go into detail wat we did for over that hr and a bit .. sorry to that tall bro with glasses after me for making u wait .. it was my fault ... well not really ..

but after that hr i had the feeling that i was in love for an hr and quickly lost that love of my life again ... im starting not to make sense but i whole heartly enjoyed that time ... parts of me think that she might just be this phd student doing a paper on the behaviours of punters and wl ... our converstations were like well rehearsed scripts in the play of life ...

i dont even know what i want to say anymore just hope to see her again when i have time in a few months as my work dont always allow me this kind of pleasure ...

i truely hope that my tears from yestersday .. will be my pearls of tomorrow ...

thanks again keeper bro of the same name ... plz tell niko i will take her to that seafood dinner i promised but i didnt have the courage to ask for her number ...

wilisno
13-05-2012, 09:00 PM
i saw niko as her first ... on friday .. i dont even know how to put it in words what i experienced with her ...

firstly i want to thank the keeper bro with the same name as me for our conversation on the rich and powerful ... and also for making me go thru with the whole ordeal as i was not always convinced ... even after i saw her going up to the apartment there was no way i could have anticipated what was to follow ....

i dont want to go into detail wat we did for over that hr and a bit .. sorry to that tall bro with glasses after me for making u wait .. it was my fault ... well not really ..

but after that hr i had the feeling that i was in love for an hr and quickly lost that love of my life again ... im starting not to make sense but i whole heartly enjoyed that time ... parts of me think that she might just be this phd student doing a paper on the behaviours of punters and wl ... our converstations were like well rehearsed scripts in the play of life ...

i dont even know what i want to say anymore just hope to see her again when i have time in a few months as my work dont always allow me this kind of pleasure ...

i truely hope that my tears from yestersday .. will be my pearls of tomorrow ...

thanks again keeper bro of the same name ... plz tell niko i will take her to that seafood dinner i promised but i didnt have the courage to ask for her number ...

Oh man ! This is the most moving report of Niko yet ! I can feel it too !

enigma775
14-05-2012, 01:51 AM
damn niko got a phd in men's psychology lol

Shogun
14-05-2012, 08:17 PM
NIKO

Is Missing Shogun

Starting TUESDAY 3pm

SMS 0488 857 827

Shogun
Niko
4 EVA

5 Star City
15-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Shogun
Niko
4 EVA

U light UP her LIFE

Shogun
15-05-2012, 01:05 PM
U light UP her LIFE

Omg how am I to last 2 months without seeing her its like crack addiction .. I must stop I have a business to run ...

5 Star City
15-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Omg how am I to last 2 months without seeing her its like crack addiction .. I must stop I have a business to run ...

2 Months.... :cry::cry::cry:

wilisno
15-05-2012, 06:54 PM
2 Months.... :cry::cry::cry:

In the meantime, guess I have to keep her company more often to soothe her pain of loneliness ! ;) ;) ;)

Shogun
15-05-2012, 08:30 PM
In the meantime, guess I have to keep her company more often to soothe her pain of loneliness ! ;) ;) ;)

My heart bleeds ....plz take good care of her ..

wilisno
15-05-2012, 08:53 PM
My heart bleeds ....plz take good care of her ..

I did try today, had a booking but she fell sick and didn't turn up, the poor darling ! 😥

GinzaBoy
15-05-2012, 10:57 PM
I did try today, had a booking but she fell sick and didn't turn up, the poor darling ! ��

Maybe she had inside information...

wilisno
15-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Maybe she had inside information...

Yeah ! Once the boss told her it's me, Niko sent an SMS and apologized, she said she vomited a few times since she got up, but of course I told her there's no need for apologies, health first !

GinzaBoy
15-05-2012, 11:43 PM
:surprise:

Shogun
15-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Yeah ! Once the boss told her it's me, Niko sent an SMS and apologized, she said she vomited a few times since she got up, but of course I told her there's no need for apologies, health first !

geez i hope she ok ... she said she lacked a bit of sleep when i saw her .. and in and out of the showers all day cant be good for that fragil frame of hers .. hope she gets better soon ... keeper bro plz send my regards ..

GinzaBoy
16-05-2012, 12:12 AM
I don't have girl number.
How to get so she can SMS me too?

cisco
16-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Wow whats going on here ? looks like Nico become a Queen,.....

cisco
16-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Oh Niko, you are so hard to catch but today I found you again. Dont tell 5* Management but here is my ode to you:

Trying not to love you, only goes so far
Trying not to need you, is tearing me apart
Can't see the silver lining, from down here on the floor
And I just keep on trying, but I don't know what for

And this kind of pain, only time takes away
And nothing I can do, without thinking of you

But if there's a pill to help me forget,
God knows I haven't found it yet
But I'm dying to, God I'm trying to

That trying not to love you, only went so far
Trying not to need you, was tearing me apart
Now I see the silver lining, from what we're fighting for
And if we just keep on trying, we could be much more
Oh, yeah, trying not to love you

Thankyou to Nickelback for the lyrics

Bro butty ... is this a lyrics from a song or whats the name of the song then..?
thanx bro

cisco
16-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Whats going on here with nico? it looks like nico become a queen here......?

Gundam
28-05-2012, 07:08 PM
what date she is working this week?

Max Impact
02-06-2012, 04:16 PM
:cry:Niko:

Time and tide
Your rolling rhythms
Are the music of my past
Hard times move slowly
While the good times move so fast
The good times move so fast

Roll on time and tide
Your summer sunlight
Seems to melt away disguise
Reflects the woman waiting
In a young girl's eyes,
In a young girl's eyes,

And love
There is love enough for two
In every mornin'
Come let us taste it
Find the love
In a life so quickly thru
An April warning
We must not waste it

Time and tide
I've watched your perfect sunsets slip into the waves
Your light has gone,
Your beauty, mind and mem'ry saves
My sweet mem'ry saves

Eureka
02-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Niko :(
“I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)I want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)”

Max Impact
02-06-2012, 05:57 PM
OMG, this is a Niko Shrine!

wilisno
02-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Niko :(

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)”

Lovely words ! And I'll go a thousand times around the world just to say, she has been mine for a day ... :cry::cry::cry:

cisco
02-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Many lyrics of love song which means 5* need to bring her back ,....to cure all this lonely heart

Eureka
03-06-2012, 10:09 AM
I sympathise but differ bro Cisco.
It is time to let her go & to wish her back is not in her best interest.
The beautiful butterfly has taken flight!

I like to think Niko went on holidays, took stock ( as AhLungor said) and fell in love with one who take care of her lovely heart.
I spread my dreams before you - tread softly as you tread on my dreams.

5 Star City
08-06-2012, 01:25 PM
NIKO

Romancing SOON

Eureka
08-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Woo hoo ! :)
I will get the flowers, champagne & chocolates ready !!

AHLUNGOR
08-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Just wondering if she would return with a new pair of B or C Cups??

Sorry, thats just me!!

Eureka
08-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Ha - if nothing you are consistent Bro AhLungor !! LOL

But for my 2 cents ...... Niko Change Nothing = you are perfect the way you are :)

wilisno
08-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Ha - if nothing you are consistent Bro AhLungor !! LOL

But for my 2 cents ...... Niko Change Nothing = you are perfect the way you are :)
Ditto ! ;)

wilisno
09-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Everything seemed to happen in a flash ! Just heard that Niko might be coming back, then I was told I could meet her again ! I just had my sweetest dream revisited again tonight !

When Niko saw me at the door of the PentHouse, she said: " what took you so long to come again ?" I said: " you got me worried sick baby, are you OK now ?" She said: " I'm OK now." With a brilliant smile, I was assured she's fine !

In the shower, I was delighted to see that Niko had actually put on a little bit of weight, skinny as she was, she still had a meaty bum very sexy to hold on to ! And looking into those beautiful eyes, so deep and soulful, they could carry me far far away, I still felt like in a dream to be with such an angel !

There's so much to do and to talk about, we just didn't seem to have enough time, guess I just have to keep coming back to her again and again, that's something to look forward to from now on ...

5 Star City
10-06-2012, 05:12 PM
NIKO @ PENTHOUSE

Romancing Monday & Tues 3pm

Booking SMS 0488 857 827

Eureka
10-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Hatching a plan to have the best rendezvous with the gorgeous Niko ever :)

wilisno
10-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Hatching a plan to have the best rendezvous with the gorgeous Niko ever :)
A dream comes true again isn't it ? ;)

Eureka
10-06-2012, 07:49 PM
So true mate !!
So jealous you saw her fresh after break - ha
I am a bit mesmorised / in a dream ever time I see her.
Don't fully understand how or why - but this girl gets under your skin big time :)

wilisno
10-06-2012, 08:25 PM
So true mate !!
So jealous you saw her fresh after break - ha
I am a bit mesmorised / in a dream ever time I see her.
Don't fully understand how or why - but this girl gets under your skin big time :)
Her eyes ... They can look into my soul and caress it ...