PDA

View Full Version : Tracking your punts

andyfromoz
07-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Do any of you track your punts? I'm just curious coz I do it myself. Out of curiousity of course and to track how much money I spend on punting in general.

In my notes I put in a brief narration of the whole experience to remind me which girls to see again and which ones to avoid.

I use an iPhone app called 'last time' which is perfect for this purpose.

Polonius the Pedant
07-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Post ARs! Then you can simply google your punting history..

Shadowman
07-11-2012, 05:14 PM
haha good point!

gentlescream
07-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Yeah. I post reports sometimes when I feel it's worth it (truly amazing experience that others should try, or sth bros should avoid), but in general, I have a tracking system of my own which I use to leave breif comments, a "rating" system, profile of the shop/girl and money spent.

One thing I've learned...man the # your experiences pile on quikcly.

andyfromoz
07-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Yeah. I post reports sometimes when I feel it's worth it (truly amazing experience that others should try, or sth bros should avoid), but in general, I have a tracking system of my own which I use to leave breif comments, a "rating" system, profile of the shop/girl and money spent.

One thing I've learned...man the # your experiences pile on quikcly.

Yes agreed I generally don't feel like writing a proper review for normal experiences but at the same time want to keep track of all of them just for posterity.

DeepImpact
07-11-2012, 06:18 PM
All they leave with me is a memory, no need for notes. If it was a good experience and I am still thinking of it a few weeks after the event I might go back but if I don't remember it that well then I wouldn't return to the same girl in order to have the same forgettable time.

123kid
10-11-2012, 01:40 AM
I've kept a tab since 2003. For some reason I just couldn't remember most of my punts prior to that. Now I've got a list to look back at and reminisce on. Name, date, place, rating. At last count it was 179 and I'm not a big punter. Even though I look at the list now, only about a 1/4 of the wl's I can put a face to the names. Oh well, I guess the memory goes with age.

Littlewonder
10-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Yeh I keep a record of every punt I have and rate the girls on sex apeal, service, kissing BBBJ, Sex etc how long I see them for and how much I spend etc.

the wizard
10-11-2012, 06:46 PM
I just use the calender on my phone and put the abbreviated name of the girl I had seen.
Each punt is a different experience, my performance, her performance, chemistry etc

Its good because i can see the period between my punts and decide whether to hold off or not for the next one.
I blot out the money spent as I don't want to think of what I could have spent it on in lieu.......

Max Impact
10-11-2012, 10:07 PM
I didnt know this was so common. My friend has a locked app on his phone and tracks every punt. I told him he is crazy. Maybe it is quite a standard thing.

I'm not sure if I want to know how many punts I've had.

cisco
10-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Just see and check your account balance then you know how many times you spend for punt,...

playerz
10-11-2012, 11:55 PM
After Julian Asange, you guys still want to record anything electronically? Leave everything in our memory brothers. If you cannot put a face to the last punt you had, it just means that it's time for your next punt. No evidence. I've learnt the hard way! So take my word on this brothers.

wilisno
11-11-2012, 12:30 AM
After Julian Asange, you guys still want to record anything electronically? Leave everything in our memory brothers. If you cannot put a face to the last punt you had, it just means that it's time for your next punt. No evidence. I've learnt the hard way! So take my word on this brothers.
Good point, don't want to find myself in Willieleaks !

kickass
14-11-2012, 12:35 PM
I budget $400 per week and / or max of 2 punts. The western shops I punt at are between $300 and $400 per hour so most weeks it was only 1 punt. However, since discovering this forum I've learned that western girls are overpriced and overrated. I can easily punt 2 - 3 times a week on my budget.

I don't write anything down. I have no shop numbers in my phone. The only evidence is my AR here. I plan to do more AR.