PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming Paradise Massage MENA @ 252b Parramatta Rd, Stanmore

justinterested
07-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Had to go in search of a punt to put the smile on my face. Decided to make the trek down to 252b Parramatta Rd, Stanmore. Located just 10 minutes walk from Stanmore train station, according to google maps, I departed from the station and made the walk in hope of an adventure.

252b was easy to locate, walked up the slight hill along Percival Rd and turn right into Coruna Lane (just before Parramatta Rd) and it's discreet rear entrance is the property on the left. The place is well numbered so was very easy to locate during the day time. The famous tiffany opened the door, our eyes meet yet again, but this time, she was busy and was not able to provide the usual 1hr experience for me. Miranda was available, and Cici was free... the thought of getting another massage from Cici crossed my mind until the final girl caught my eye. A young girl of the name of Mena had my attention. Wow, what a stunner, what a hottie, this girl was smoking hot!

Off went the shirt; down went the pants, a record time in stripping as the idea of trying a new girl was racing through my mind.

The room was nicely lit with a red lamp in the corner. Painted white walls added the neutral vibe to the room. The room is worn but nevertheless, I wasn't here for the room and the red drapes covering the window. The massage table had the usually towel on it, Was please that this place uses those disposable sheets for each customer so no qualms about hygiene crossed my mind as the thin disposal sheet laid on top of the towel.

The first touch, always determine the type of part 1 you will be receiving. As Mena reach out to touch me, I slightly tilted my head to have another peek in the mirror of the reflection of her body.. Wow, I say to myself... When her hands reached out to massage my feet, I knew this will be an excellent massage. For a petite girl, she can really massage. I close my eyes as she slowly rubbed her smooth hands up the right leg undoing the 8 hours of office stress. The shoulders were next, her magically hands were so small yet so strong. The rest of the body had the same treatment as well.

This girl can hold a conversation very well. Being a guy that speaks with an australian accent, I had to talk slowly for her so that she can understand. We traded questions, how old are you? What do you do? do you have a bf? Etc... Turns out she is a fulltime professional therapeutic masseuse. Very lovely girl to have a chat with and a very bubbly personality.

As the massage continued, the excitement built up between my legs as my big brother throb away. I voluntary flipped over to enjoy what you guys call the "part 2". Being the gentlemen that I am and respecting the wishes of Mena, I will not disclose what happened. All I can say is that I tipped her and walked out with a very big smile on my face grinning from ear to ear.

Walking back towards the station, I had Mena on my mind and going through the experience again. Today was the best I've ever had. I've found a new favourite. Can’t wait til next week to see her again.

Description of ML: she is a petite girl of roughly 160-165cm. A smoking hot body with Size B breast. Very sweet, cute looking face and long hair. Very smooth skin and a bubbly personally. I can blow my load just looking at her!

Face: 9
Body: 9
Massage: 10
Will I return? HELL YES

Disclaimer: I have no association with this shop or girl.
- JustInterested

Mozilla
07-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Damn... And I went to see Lisa at foxy instead of Mena....

Little tiff told me I would love Mena and I thought it can wait....well... Tiff, if ur reading... Expect to see me soon.

Nice report bro...

TyC
08-11-2012, 12:36 AM
I would wait until u try different types of good girl around city^.^...

MENA is little COCO

good massage with pretty pretty face I can tell!!!
Many customers fall in love with her .. Hehe

I have more popular girls are coming soon...
Please read our roster and
Save more money $$$$$$$$$$to try them all lol
Good night everyone:p

playerz
08-11-2012, 06:06 AM
So Tiffany also does massages?

ics
08-11-2012, 07:18 AM
mmm...last time I called, they said Tiff is only managing the shop but doesn't do massage anymore...

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 08:00 AM
Lol since when did punters go to see tiffany for massage? More like for the extras hehe

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 08:22 AM
After a below average punt the other day (I'll write a separate AR later), I had to go in search of another punt to put the smile on my face. Decided to make the trek down to 252b Parramatta Rd, Stanmore, to put the smile back on my face. Located just 10 minutes walk from Stanmore train station, according to google maps, I departed from the station and made the walk in hope of a better adventure.

252b was easy to locate, walked up the slight hill along Percival Rd and turn right into Coruna Lane (just before Parramatta Rd) and it's discreet rear entrance is the property on the left. The place is well numbered so was very easy to locate during the day time. The famous tiffany opened the door, our eyes meet yet again, but this time, she was busy and was not able to provide the usual 1hr experience for me. Miranda was available, and Cici was free... the thought of getting another massage from Cici crossed my mind until the final girl caught my eye. A young girl of the name of Mena had my attention. Wow, what a stunner, what a hottie, this girl was smoking hot!

Off went the shirt; down went the pants, a record time in stripping as the idea of trying a new girl was racing through my mind.

The room was nicely lit with a red lamp in the corner. Painted white walls added the neutral vibe to the room. The room is worn but nevertheless, I wasn't here for the room and the red drapes covering the window. The massage table had the usually towel on it, Was please that this place uses those disposable sheets for each customer so no qualms about hygiene crossed my mind as the thin disposal sheet laid on top of the towel.

The first touch, always determine the type of part 1 you will be receiving. As Mena reach out to touch me, I slightly tilted my head to have another peek in the mirror of the reflection of her body.. Wow, I say to myself... When her hands reached out to massage my feet, I knew this will be an excellent massage. For a petite girl, she can really massage. I close my eyes as she slowly rubbed her smooth hands up the right leg undoing the 8 hours of office stress. The shoulders were next, her magically hands were so small yet so strong. The rest of the body had the same treatment as well.

This girl can hold a conversation very well. Being a guy that speaks with an australian accent, I had to talk slowly for her so that she can understand. We traded questions, how old are you? What do you do? do you have a bf? Etc... Turns out she is a fulltime professional therapeutic masseuse. Very lovely girl to have a chat with and a very bubbly personality.

As the massage continued, the excitement built up between my legs as my big brother throb away. I voluntary flipped over to enjoy what you guys call the "part 2". Being the gentlemen that I am and respecting the wishes of Mena, I will not disclose what happened. All I can say is that I tipped her and walked out with a very big smile on my face grinning from ear to ear.

Walking back towards the station, I had Mena on my mind and going through the experience again. Today was the best I've ever had. I've found a new favourite. Can’t wait til next week to see her again.

Description of ML: she is a petite girl of roughly 160-165cm. A smoking hot body with Size B breast. Very sweet, cute looking face and long hair. Very smooth skin and a bubbly personally. I can blow my load just looking at her!

Face: 9
Body: 9
Massage: 10
Will I return? HELL YES

Disclaimer: I have no association with this shop or girl.
- JustInterested

Excellent review brother Justinterested!

Looks like you have found your favourite shop, good punting

Cheers

justinterested
08-11-2012, 08:01 PM
I think i might of got myself in trouble by letting it slip about tiff massaging hahaha.. but to answer all the brothers questions out there, no she does not massage anymore

justinterested
08-11-2012, 08:08 PM
What is good about this shop is that there are some young Mamasans running the store. They are full of energy and finding really good talent through their own connections. I'll be keeping a close eye on the 252b threads to see how it progresses. Definitely a store that is on the upper.

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 10:51 PM
check out mena

Irene638
06-12-2012, 03:31 PM
I have met Mena yesterday as well before had a section with Mimi.

She is a very pretty girl and hot body, I almost change my booking to Mena, but design to with the original decision.

I also meet Miranda, know as Vivi at Burwood shop, back then I had a section with her on her first day, not much to talk about as it was her first day. But she looks so hot yesterday and the stand out of Miranda is her bum. They look real Ho.....t.

justinterested
26-02-2013, 02:26 PM
I hate it when this happens. You find a real gem of a ML and then her visa expires.

Mena is sensational. Very attractive, great part 1, awesome part 2 (panties on though). She is a real gem.

She is leaving and going back to Taiwan. She is working today and her last day is tomorrow.

MENA IF U ARE READING THIS. I WILL MISS YOU!!!

alot
26-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Mena,I will come to give u a good bye kiss tomorrow.
haha,wait for me.

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2013, 07:51 PM
I wish every popular girl will give time to say goodbye !

icegel
26-02-2013, 09:30 PM
So last days for Mena tomorow wed?

Travelmate
26-02-2013, 09:55 PM
see you in TAIWAN soooonnnnn

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2013, 09:57 AM
see you in TAIWAN soooonnnnn

Another girl friend in Taiwan !!

justinterested
27-02-2013, 11:32 AM
So last days for Mena tomorow wed?

Yes, last day. U definitely need to book today. Bookings almost full when i made my booking.

AHLUNGOR
27-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Yes, last day. U definitely need to book today. Bookings almost full when i made my booking.

I think brother Travelmate is skipping lunch to go see Mena one last time, and Coco told him he can only have 30 min...........lol

May be he is still trying to get Mena's number @ Taiwan................haha

Cheers

ps. Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind ?