PDA

View Full Version : Other Tiffany @ 532 King St. Newtown

justinterested
07-11-2012, 10:32 PM
After hearing so much about David's shop in Newtown, I decided to try out this place for the first time. David's shop has been centre of some agruements in this forum because of it's pricing and it was time for me for to go find out what the big deal is.

I showed up at 501 and was meet by this big girl mamasan. Requested for the line up and was shown two pork chops. Okay, I said to myself, this is not a good start. I asked for someone young, pretty and was sent across the road to 532 and was told to go meet Tiffany.

Was greeted by a young girl in a nurse uniform an short hair. Are you tiffany? i asked her, but it wasn't to be. Another girl came out. She was young, yes, pretty? I'll give her a 6.5/10 for looks.

Paid my 50 for the hour and laid down in the room. The room to my amazement was quite neat and clean. There was soft music playing in the background which create a nice vibe to the place.

Tiffany asked if I wanted a hard massage, she will have to use to do back walking. Fine by me. She got up on the table and just stepped on me with one feet. That's right, one feet! This happened for about 30 minutes. It was the worst back walking I ever had! I eventually asked her to stop and use her hands. All I got was light touches. Oh well.

This girl is new to 501/532. She's been working here for a few days now. Part 2 was ordinary, gave her the 30 for top off and finished up.

Guess my experiment is busted. Budget price doesn't always represent good value.

Description of ML: She was a nice girl, but didn't really enjoy the chat with her. size B breast with average looking face.

Face: 6.5
Body: 7
Massage: 2
Will I return? No

Disclaimer: I have no association with shop or girl.
- JustInterested

ics
07-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Thanks bro for the review. I was also keen on trying this girl but I guess would have to take her off the list now.

playerz
07-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Can concur with review. She just did not seem interested in massaging.

Sillyboy
08-11-2012, 01:47 AM
I had a better experience but I think there are better girls on offer than her. And that's why it's called punting!