PDA

View Full Version : vagina stretching?

cassius
08-11-2012, 08:22 AM
I was seeing a fresh girl who was pretty tight. I think it made work difficult for her sometimes. suddenly she has come from time off and was her little sister was quite open, and she was very, very loose. Has anyone heard of a shop doing something to the girl to do that? Sorry it sounds weird, but it is a serious question. It meant I could hardly feel anything in the session. I wonder if she will stay like that, in which case it has ruined her.

Max Impact
08-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Maybe your penis shrunk too?

timtam
08-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Or maybe she has been working with the black guys?

cassius
08-11-2012, 12:26 PM
not when I saw her, Max. :)

handbanana
08-11-2012, 01:12 PM
I saw vaginal wall tightening cream on internet once. Buy her some, problem solved.

AHLUNGOR
08-11-2012, 01:59 PM
Just go for a chinese RnT and you won't have any problem.

or go for a Korean B2B, and nothing will bother you.

Last but not least, go visit the new concept store Styles and have a BBBJ and CIM and you won't even notice there is a vagina near by.

Cheers

:miao:

wilisno
08-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Just go for a chinese RnT and you won't have any problem.

or go for a Korean B2B, and nothing will bother you.

Last but not least, go visit the new concept store Styles and have a BBBJ and CIM and you won't even notice there is a vagina near by.

Cheers

:miao:

Just like advising somebody to chop his toes off to fit if the pair of shoes he bought happens to be a bit too small !

Bracket
08-11-2012, 10:45 PM
I saw vaginal wall tightening cream on internet once. Buy her some, problem solved.
That was this ad, which they showed on Gruen Planet, hilarious!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFX3n-B6G-E

playerz
08-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Could it just be her inexperience of positioning herself at point of entry, and her apprehension if she was new in the industry which gave you your initial experience? I doubt that any girl in her right frame of mind would do that. It'd be like burning out the threads on the brand new tyres on your Ferrari out of the showroom.

swoffen
10-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Cassius, i will tell you what happened.... she has had no time off, she has been turning tricks and getting pounded by all sydney men thats why her pussy is so wet and loose.
the more women fk the bigger there puss gets, trust me

cisco
10-11-2012, 06:20 AM
Thats rigth ,....