PDA

View Full Version : round 2 at massage parlour?

dayumm
08-11-2012, 07:36 PM
Hi,
I was just wondering, do any MP's allow you to go for 2 rounds if you cum early? Because sometimes, I find a lot of time is wasted during the afters, and some ML's rush and make the massage crap and quick =.=:anger:

Thanks in advance

aussiegaigin
08-11-2012, 07:55 PM
This seems to be about extras you negotiate with the girl. She might be entitled to ask for additional payment if you double up. The shop is probably only interested in you not going over the time you paid for.

Licker
08-11-2012, 08:33 PM
Hi,
I was just wondering, do any MP's allow you to go for 2 rounds if you cum early? Because sometimes, I find a lot of time is wasted during the afters, and some ML's rush and make the massage crap and quick =.=:anger:

Thanks in advance

Question: Do you frequent Chinese or Thai massage parlours?

This due the fact that on several occasions (not always) in Chinese shops I've been let to understand that the event is over after part 2, even when there's still been 15 minutes left (=I've walked out the door with 15 min left) of one hour booking. Disturbingly it has also happened when with a girl I've seen 4 or 5 times before (a return customer should be treated with respect).

They may think they are making more money if they get rid of you and take in the next fool.
I don't usually complain (most of the time, what's the use of it), I vote with my feet, and have not returned. Their loss.

In the Thai places I frequent I have never (and I mean NEVER) left the premises feeling robbed of time.
If I come early, they provide an excellent massage (head, shoulders. feet) and if there is time enough round two is an option.
Some of them have actually instigated round two either by asking or with gently feeling the little bro, if he's up for it.
And I have rewarded that by returning, and with couple of the girls have started booking two hours.
And like in restaurants... if the service is good I leave a good tip.

By tip I mean something extra above what has been negotiated before.

P.S. (Edit) There's a girl in one of the Thai shops who is the only one thus far to make me three times happy within an hour.
And I'm happy to see her over and over again.

the wizard
08-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Licker, looks like the Thai places are the way to go - do you mind sharing the place/girl

I can pm if you prefer...

playerz
08-11-2012, 10:07 PM
3 times in 1 hour? You must be in your early 20's you lucky sod *lol*

reve
09-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Hi,

Thanks in advance

If you pay 1hr you should get 1hr. If you come at 30min they should at least massage you for the rest of the time. I am usually done around 55-60min still can rest abit before getting dress and sometime if the ml is too machanical I could not come with in the hour mark they would tell me to piss off.

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 12:49 AM
Never have two shots in a single massage session. Did go to two shops in a row and had two shots. Because the first one was so disappointing.

Polonius the Pedant
09-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Licker, looks like the Thai places are the way to go - do you mind sharing the place/girl

I can pm if you prefer...

Artarmon or Oasis Thai in Surry Hills is a good bet. I've always been offered multiple shots in these places when time permits.

oinkonk
09-11-2012, 12:04 PM
I think the rabbits will win the comp in 2014!!!!!!!!!

online12793
09-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Question: Do you frequent Chinese or Thai massage parlours?

This due the fact that on several occasions (not always) in Chinese shops I've been let to understand that the event is over after part 2, even when there's still been 15 minutes left (=I've walked out the door with 15 min left) of one hour booking. Disturbingly it has also happened when with a girl I've seen 4 or 5 times before (a return customer should be treated with respect).

They may think they are making more money if they get rid of you and take in the next fool.
I don't usually complain (most of the time, what's the use of it), I vote with my feet, and have not returned. Their loss.

In the Thai places I frequent I have never (and I mean NEVER) left the premises feeling robbed of time.
If I come early, they provide an excellent massage (head, shoulders. feet) and if there is time enough round two is an option.
Some of them have actually instigated round two either by asking or with gently feeling the little bro, if he's up for it.
And I have rewarded that by returning, and with couple of the girls have started booking two hours.
And like in restaurants... if the service is good I leave a good tip.

By tip I mean something extra above what has been negotiated before.

P.S. (Edit) There's a girl in one of the Thai shops who is the only one thus far to make me three times happy within an hour.
And I'm happy to see her over and over again.

Can you tell us where the place is Licker, you can also PM me cos i would love to visit that girl.

Thanks.

Licker
10-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Well three times is quite uncommon for me and that was a onetime thing.
I had been seeing this girl for about a year at least once a week (3 months of which exclusively and also outside shop) and I had just returned from a 4 week work trip (no release during that). She was quite happy to see me and we went straight to fooling around and the first round didn't take me long. Then a bit of massage (for both) and second coming at about 50 min mark. At the end she said “I bet I can get you to come once more”. I took that bet and with her giving me a BJ while massaging prostate made me loose that bet. For once I was happy to loose. And we did go a bit overtime.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but… Unfortunately she is not here anymore. Her visa ran out couple of months ago and she’s back in Thailand now. Fortunately for me, I’m going to see her during Christmas break. Two weeks in Thailand :love:
She may get a new visa, but if she does she won’t be working anymore, not if I have anything to do with it.

----
Worthy substitutes though include Kara from Artarmon, as well as Tammy, Suzy and Nadia from Pure Massage.
All can provide 2 shots, if you're UP to it. You do need to book an hour at a minimum though.

I remember my first time with Suzy. She asked me three questions.
After entering the room “Have you been here before?” to which I answered yes.
Then “Would you like to take a shower?” to which I answered yes.
After shower I was sitting on the side of the table watching her as she removed her clothes.
She then came up to me and asked the third question: “How many times you like me to make you cum?” to which I answered twice.
The rest is history.

Travelmate
10-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Never have two shots in a single massage session. Did go to two shops in a row and had two shots. Because the first one was so disappointing.

yes, I have been done 2 shots in a massage shop before...
Sometimes the girl wants it too ...
lol

numberonebigsize
10-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Artarmon or Oasis Thai in Surry Hills is a good bet. I've always been offered multiple shots in these places when time permits.

Could someone tell me which Artarmon shop does Kara work at? Not too familiar with shops in area.(so many). thanks

Licker
10-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Thai Massage Centre
104A-106 Hampden Rd