PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Ayano - big breasted inexperienced young Japanese girl who loves to please

boater
08-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Big breasted young Japanese girl who is inexperienced but loves to please
$160 for an hour

Ayano is quite different in 'look' to the 'normal' Ginza waif. She certainly isn't big but has really nice curves and western sized breasts.

Couple that with a number of tattoos, studs in the nose, below the lower lip, and tongue, lots of piercings in her ears, a stone in her belly button, bleached hair and the classic Ginza beautiful face she certainly has a unique appearance.

After my shower I asked her what she liked to do she said she liked the guy to take the lead and direct the action - so I took that as an invitation to explore her with my mouth, tongue, hands and face.

In the process I fund that she really likes to please the guy she is with and was eager to find whatever she could do to help me enjoy myself.

We kissed, gently at first and I tried to make a game of it, exploring different parts of her and then returning for a kiss - kisses that become more and more welcoming and deeper until she was rubbing her tongue stud in my mouth.

I found where she likes to be touched and kissed all over her body, how she likes her legs stoked, how she likes to be eaten out, to be touched, to be aroused. It took a bit of work but eventually she was relaxed on the bed, slowly moving with her eyes half closed as she focused on what was happening between her legs. She looked lovely.

After a while it was on with the dom and we had intercourse for a while till she repeated that she liked to be guided.

So I told her first that she was free to say she wasn't comfortable with anything I suggested, then asked her to give me a long blowjob till I came in her mouth and then she was to blow some bubbles and swallow the cum - as my girlfriend used to do. She was obviously torn between discomfort and a desire to please so I questioned her gently in her good English and she explained that she was not comfortable with CIM, but cuming on her anywhere from her neck down was fine.

I was very pleased she had taken me seriously when I asked her to not do anything she wasn't comfortable with and so I just relaxed for a long and enjoyable blowjob

Ayano was simply terrible at that. Asian girls often have trouble with my size, not because they can't handle it but because they don't know how, and Ayano struggled. Eventually she just stuck my dick in her mouth and gave me a handjob, which really didn't do it for me, so I finished myself off with my hand and come over her tummy.

Next time I think we will spend a very pleasant hour on 'blowjobs 101'

With not too much time left we then just snuggled up together, and cuddled till we were out of time.

I am looking forward to seeing Ayano again and would recommend her to anyone who likes Asian girls with large breasts and a willingness to please.

Boater

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 12:38 AM
Hi brother,

Can you tell more about those western sized breasts

Thanks

boater
09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
I am not an expert in Breast sizes Ahlungor, but she would have the largest breasts of all the girls I have seen at Ginza. They are not 'large' by western standards, but certainly are for an Asian girl.

They are also not the truly firm perky teenage breasts of Natalie of the "Hunt Club" (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2798-Natalie-19-yr-old-Indonesian&highlight=hunt) (also sometimes at 206 Commonwealth) but that is to be expected as Natalie is actually 19 and Ayano would most likely be in her early 20s, but they are quite impressively perky all the same.

My recollection is you could easily do spanish with them. though I didn't

Hope that helps, maybe you can check them out and give us your rather more experienced report. With out a set in common to compare, its a bit hard to know what you look for

All the best

Boater

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Sounds exciting, may be its time to check out Ginza

Thanks again

AHLUNGOR
09-11-2012, 09:50 AM
I was so excited i went to check out if Ayano is working today but she is not.

Wow, every brother should check out the Ginza roster !! it has a detailed descriptions on ALL the girls and then the roster for the next two days at the bottom and the prices, very professionally done !!

BTW, from the roster, it actually said Ayano is a C Cup, so may be she is not that busty, but they also listed Cassie with an E Cup, so perhaps I should give Cassie a try first.

Cheers

boater
09-11-2012, 11:00 AM
I have not seen Cassie so I cannot comment, but I think I have read they are enhanced while Ayano's are not. Start big and work your way back? Cassie was last on on Friday the 2nd and I think there are 2 reviews of her here as well.
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1622-20-yr-old-Cassie-Singapore
and
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?1619-Singapore-girl-Cassie

Gucci2012
09-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Cassie is definitely the bustiest cowgirl in Ginza Town. Enhanced yes.

banker
09-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Ayano is definitely closer to a B cup than a C cup in my opinion.

Don't let that stop you from booking her though, she is one of my favourites.

timtam
09-11-2012, 11:17 PM
I tried her a month ago and she likes rough sex. Like gagging and choking her etc. I never had such experiences and it was fun. She is a really nice girl with very good English and she looked very tanned. If u r into wild sex and can keep up to her expectations then give her a go.

boater
10-11-2012, 12:06 AM
I tried her a month ago and she likes rough sex. Like gagging and choking her etc. I never had such experiences and it was fun. She is a really nice girl with very good English and she looked very tanned. If u r into wild sex and can keep up to her expectations then give her a go.

Are you talking about Ayano or Cassie?

Boater

kickass
12-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Couple that with a number of tattoos, studs in the nose, below the lower lip, and tongue, lots of piercings in her ears, a stone in her belly button, bleached hair and the classic Ginza beautiful face she certainly has a unique appearance.

Dude, how did you manage to kiss her amongst all those piercings?

Still, I was enthralled reading your report ... I've got to get to Ginza !!!

boater
12-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Dude, how did you manage to kiss her amongst all those piercings?

None of the studs got in the way of kissing, the nose is just a little diamond, below the lower lip the same, the tongue is encountered while kissing - there is plenty of space left to kiss the ears - think of it as having several ear rings. She is not a 'heavily pierced' girl - that would be dozens. Sorry if that was not clear.

Boater

kickass
13-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Yuh ... thanks boater ... I was thinking grunge or goth.

garfield
26-11-2012, 09:30 PM
I didn't find Ayano that western, she is 3/4 japanese. Pretty face and a bit chubby, so if you like chubby girl, she is kind of nice to hold and touch.
Her breast is all natural so it's nice, big enough.
She is a bit of a smoker so can sense the smoke smell but not too bad, her tongue action is great working around your mouth, was a bit interesting when you feel the stud in her tongue. BBBJ is ok, willing to please.
She can take a bit of pounding, I guess her anatomy is a big bigger than other petite girls so can take more in, so for guys with big dick, she would be ok.
She still here next week but is going back to Japan for holiday (2 months), not quite sure if she would return but could. If you don't want to miss her, better be quick. I think she do mon, tue and may be wed.

Travelmate
26-11-2012, 10:37 PM
I like to be guided .....................too

haha

x11
27-11-2012, 03:02 PM
i actually wouldnt say she's chubby... her shoulders are more of a swimmers shoulders.. ie abit broader, not petite like other girls there. she is however lovely, and perfect just the way she is.

garfield
28-11-2012, 12:26 AM
i actually wouldnt say she's chubby... her shoulders are more of a swimmers shoulders.. ie abit broader, not petite like other girls there. she is however lovely, and perfect just the way she is.

Size is relative, she is not the slim or petite type for sure. I was holding on her leg just above the foot while in mission and her bone structure for me is big. But I agree she is very lovely.