PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Cici and Yuki. My first DOUBLE. AMAZING!

ilovefs
26-03-2012, 12:02 PM
Edit: Sorry, this is one of my reviews I rave on a bit.

I've been sitting here for a few minutes reflecting, and wondering how the hell to start this review. I think my head is still spinning from this experience. As much as I'll never forget it, its also all such a blur it was just so amazing.

As you've probably all worked out by now I'm a bit of an experienced rooter, particularly at 64. Its been all very up and down for me emotionally. I've met a few complete duds, many pleasant friendly girls, and a few absolute stand outs who I adore and will always remember simply because they are just so nice. Of course, it always ends up my feelings for them are a little more genuine than they are for me, but hey, that's the industry for you isn't it? I'm just a cock with a wallet. My problem is I don't just go for the sex, but I crave and enjoy the female company which is why for me the cuddle and chat after is so important. Obviously this makes it easy to fall for the really nice ones (or the really good actors!). It would be so much bloody easier if I was able to walk in, fuck someone, and walk out again with no regard for who or what. But I can't, its just not me, its not who I am.

The point is I can see how the industry can chew up and spit out a worker, because even as a customer the industry has definitely chewed me up, it just hasn't quite spat me out yet.

Honestly, the last few visits here I have been very very close to making it my last.

Then this happened.......

I decide to once again, head down to 64 and see if I can have a GREAT time rather than just the 'expected' times I've come to have at this place recently. I don't think its any fault of the girls or Sophie, but its obviously going to happen when you are so regular you pretty much know all the girls and recognise half the other customers and know who their regulars are.

On the roster were Mimi, Yuki, Lulu, Yoyo. All I've seen except Mimi. I've seen Yoyo quite a lot in the past and she is a lovely girl, I've seen Yuki recently but have missed out on seen Lulu for a while as she is always busy when I'm there. So I head down thinking I would see either Mimi or Lulu.

I arrive to be greeted nicely by Sophie and asked to sit down. On today are Mimi who is in a booking, Yuki, Cici and Yoyo. Lulu is not working. Cici, Yuki and Yoyo are all free. Sophie mentions it has been a little quiet. I forgot to tell her it could have been because of the AFL between the Swans and the new Western Sydney team. She asks who I want to see and I mention Mimi. She asks if I would see one of the girls who are available to give them some work. I tell her that is a hard decision with 3 lovely girls. Of course, the businesswoman she is she suggests a double which I say no to. I've never had a double in my life for several reasons. I haven't seen the real value when you can only concentrate properly on one girl at once (and them on you), I'm not 100% comfortable with performing with someone else in the room, and I could imagine it would be very disappointing unless you get the right girls who are into it and get along with each other too.

She mentions a double with Yuki and Cici as they are friends and get along well. I make the excuse I am a little short (of money), but she says no worries, she knows me, I can owe her the little bit I am short. Obviously don't go in expecting this from Sophie, she does know me better than most. I 'ummed and ahhed' and then thought, I know Cici quite well, and I've seen Yuki recently. I know what they are like and they are both going to be comfortable with me knowing what I am like. Not to mention both are fucking hot. Of any 2 girls I reckon this might work, so I reluctantly agree.

What I was more concerned about, which was silly since it was such a small amount, but I promised myself a long time ago I would never, ever if the situation presented itself to me, owe money for punting. Its like owing money for gambling, its just going to get you into trouble. But before I had a chance to even think, I was being led like a lamb to the slaughter to the room.

I shower and am drying when there is a knock on the door. Cici opens it and walks in, greets me then gets the bed ready then starts caressing my hard cock and working on my nipples. She always forgets my nipples do nothing for me, she might as well lick my knee for all the good it does.

Then Yuki walks in. Its suddenly a little strange having 2 girls in the room. Not to mention they chat in Chinese with me standing there wondering what nasty things they are saying about me.

Yuki tells me they are going to wait a few minutes for another room as we are in the really small room up the end on the left. So I feel a bit awkward as I stand there naked with them standing in their bikinis, waiting for the room to be ready. It seemed silly to get dressed again so I was just going to use a towel around me (which was scary because the towels are so small and thin its not big enough to go around me and tuck in!!!). Yuki sticks her head out the door, talks to Sophie and comes back in saying we are stuck here.

I sit on the bed and Cici is first to get naked and lay next to me. She keeps going to work on my nipples and caresses my cock some more. Yuki is sort of kneeling beside me, I have my head twisted around a bit and am having DFK with her.

After a little more of this I nervously, for some reason, ask if it is ok if Cici sucks me while I eat Yuki pussy. They agree and Cici gets some wet wipes and cleans me well down there as Yuki kneels over my face and rests against the wall with her pussy in the most perfect spot for me to work on. I start to do so just as Cici lowers her warm mouth over my cock. Those of us who know Cici know she is pretty good at BBBJ, and those of you who know Yuki know how smooth, sweet and her pussy feels and tastes. Both are getting into it well, lots of moaning and groaning, especially from Yuki who was really enjoying it.

Cici was groaning in pleasure whilst sucking away and soon enough said she was horny and wants to fuck, so whilst I continued to eat Yuki, Cici applied a condom and lowered herself on me reverse cowgirl. This went on for a little while longer. I was in heaven and couldn't believe how much fun I was having not to mention how comfortable I was with these girls. A few times I thought I would cum in Cici but its not an ideal position for me although Cici is one girl who I have cum in cowgirl before with. Soon enough I'm pretty sure Yuki cums and needs to stop. Cici continues whilst I kiss Yuki some more.

I ask if we can swap which is fine. Cici removes the condom ready for a change, then offers me mouthwash to use before eating her after eating Yuki. It was nice to see them both so very particular on the hygiene side of it. I use the mouthwash then Yuki is cleaning me up with some more wet wipes before sucking me. I eat Cici in the same position Yuki was in minutes before. This is great, I've hardly moved off my back when usually I am doing all the work!

This once again was really nice until I decide I want to fuck Yuki. I suggest this and she agrees. More wet wipes and she starts applying a condom which she struggles with for a while. I wasn't angry but I was a little horny and frustrated and asked 'what are you doing?' She says something to Cici about the condom and Cici says something in half chinese half english, something about you need the bigger condom. I'm at that stage size wise where a normal one can get on with some effort over the thickest part, but a larger size is better and easier to get on. I tell her I'll do it and I get it over me and she is ready to hop on.

So now I am eating Cici whilst Yuki is fucking me, cowgirl. I'm still really comfortable and oh so glad I said yes to the double. I'm having the time of my life and never realised how nice it would be having both girls with me at once.

Soon enough I decide I need to concentrate on cumming myself so ask if Yuki will lay down and let me fuck her. I wasn't sure what Cici would do but she'd work something out!

Yuki lays down and I enter her is mish. I concentrate on fucking her at varying speeds trying to cum. Cici wasn't entirely sure what to do and I thought a few times might try to rim me or similar which I would not allow at all. That is one task I would never ask, want or expect a girl to do. Especially before I kiss them. She actually sort of lays over my back and kisses my neck. I just hope she doesn't have a strap on Ha Ha.

I then get a little tired, even though I haven't been doing much of the work, I think its just a little later in the day, a little stuffy in the small room with 3 people (and the fan didn't work), so I lay down and asks if Cici would fuck me now.

Another change of condom and Cici gets on cowgirl as I kiss Yuki some more. I am having a lot of trouble cumming and say so. I'm not entirely sure if its because there are 3 of us or not. I gently take a hold of Yuki's arm and say to her 'Do you think I could ask you to go?' I was really hoping she would not take it the wrong way. She straight away said something along the lines of 'yes, I think maybe hard for you because me watching'. 'Yes', I said 'please don't think its because I don't like you, I do, you are very nice, but I know Cici longer than you'. She was entirely understanding which was great.

So I continue to do Cici in cowgirl and she suggests doggy. Its not my favourite, I don't find there is as much feeling, but who am I to stop a girl having fun so we go in doggy. A minute later Yuki says something at the door in Chinese, then opens the door and just comes in to get her shoes all apologetic. I look sideways at her as I'm pounding Cici in doggy and just the humour of the situation of the nonchalant way in which this was happening got to me and I just started laughing. This was so great!!

I feel its not working so ask Cici to go in mish again and we do. Not long after I give up but not Cici. She starts some BBBJ again, then some hand action with some lube. A few times I feel I am nearly there (with a lot of effort on my part), she changes to BBBJ so I'm assuming I was going to be lucky enough to cum in her mouth. But every time she changed to BBBJ I lost it a little bit. I couldn't believe that an amazing double with 2 amazing beautiful girls and I was not going to cum.

Soon enough Cici was crouching over me in a way that 'looked' like she was fucking me, yet she was using a lubed hand on me. This was enough at last to see me start to build. It was difficult but I was soon about to get there and told her I was about to cum. She kept going and I erupted with such gusto. Oh my god it was wonderful and I could not move afterward and kept jerking for a while it was so intense. Cici the legend cleaned me up and cleaned up the massive pile of tissues, condoms and wet wipes that ended up on the floor. I've never seen such a mess!

I lay there for a few minutes longer absolutely stuffed. I was even wheezing a little which worried me a bit, I don't usually and wondered if fucking 2 hot girls was a health hazard!!

Cici looked at the time and was surprised at how quickly the hour went. I assume that means she had a good time. I hope so. Even though I had an amazing time, and I mean amazing, I was actually quite surprised at how long it was. I think possibly because there is usually more chatting for me at the start of the hour whereas we got straight into it this time.

What can I say about the girls? Well, regulars at this place know these girls are usually really fantastic. Cici is always a known great experience, attractive, friendly and enthusiastic. I thought on this occasion she was much harder to understand than usual. Maybe she was tired being later in the day. But I'm still a massive massive fan!

Yuki. Well, my first time with Yuki, a 30 min about a year ago, was average. My more recent time with her last week was really really nice which is why I agreed to this double. I was not disappointed. Yuki is lovely, her English although still not great has greatly improved and she is a good conversationalist which is nice. She is absolutely beautiful, friendly, enthusiastic, and her smooth pussy is delightful. I'm very very comfortable with her, she just makes you feel at ease.

So, I think we can safely say this was one of the best experiences I have had in a very very very long time. Cici and Yuki I must say are a great, no no FANTASTIC pair, perfectly comfortable with each other and what they are doing. I was very impressed with their use of mouthwash, wet wipes and changing of condoms, which surprisingly didn't even ruin the flow.

As I was leaving, Sophie was there waiting. She asked me how it was and I said it was the best time I've had in a long time. Now I won't go into detail because its not relevant what and its only something you would say to someone you know well, but Sophie said something to me that I never expected and made me realise that no matter how hard she comes across, she can be a very caring, honest, kind woman.

Regardless of any improvements the experience could have had, I'm giving it an 11/10.

The only thing I hate about this is I just have to try doubles with someone else but this is something that is going to be difficult to live up to!!

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 12:29 PM
Great review brother, glad you have found your perfect trianglar matches.............haha

I must admit I have shy away from any attempt of having a double FS many years ago due to the trouble of having to change condoms between pussies but I fully respect the WL's right for safety (to themselves only I suppose...........LOL). So since then, I have only ever thought of getting a double nude massage rather than having a threesome. Especially if you can get BBBJ with the MLs, then you can got through the whole happy session without condoms (no sex of course). Just a war between the natural French and Spanish..........haha

Well done Bro, whoes next??

Cheers

ilovefs
26-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Well, I can see Jessica and Sammy for doubles on a Wednesday or possibly Eva and Tiffany on a Sunday. Not sure I want to risk being disappointed after this excellent adventure though. Its a lot to live up to.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Well, you will never never know!

If you never never go!

While you are hot you are hot!

Two in a row is not out of the question.....haha

Cheers

bestofmyworld
26-03-2012, 02:28 PM
I highly recommend Eva/Tiffany if you want another wild ride. Tiffany loves playing with toys and Eva likes to ream you in the ass with vibrators(Don't worry she'll ask you first). They also do things like eat each-other out and other lesbian stuff if you're into that. Oh and Another thing, i DATY'd Eva in the beginning, she told Tiffany i made her come and then Tiffany said she wanted to come too, and then Eva wanted to come again etc. So for half the session my face was buried in a pussy even while i was fucking..so be wary of that lol.

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 02:34 PM
May be the girls should pay you instead brother as you are making them cum and cum again................lol

You must be pretty good..........haha

Cheers

bestofmyworld
26-03-2012, 03:32 PM
lol i don't think I'm good enough to get paid for it. Although Tiffany did offer me a $20 discount to extend another hour, but it was still steep at $280 and i can barely move towards the end of the first hour anyways, so no point.

ilovefs
26-03-2012, 03:56 PM
I see where you are coming from (pardon the pun). Even though I didn't feel I did anywhere near as much in the double as I would in a single, I was so exhausted its not funny. I think it might have something to do with the difficulty in forcing the orgasm, you know how it is when you need to tense and fantasize the dirtiest thoughts you can imagine just to get there.....then the next day you wonder why your legs are sore and its hard to walk? :)

cuimd2
26-03-2012, 03:59 PM
fantastic report!

bestofmyworld
26-03-2012, 04:18 PM
bro ilovefs,

Lol think of it this way, would you rather go into a 1hr double and come in 5minutes? hehe. Well i don't know if this will help you but i find it ALOT easier to come when I'm tired. So now, just before a punt i would do 30 push-ups and 30 sit ups and this usually relaxes me and improves blood circulation to where it matters. I still can't cum in a condom though, has to be HJ.

BTW have you tried any of the 6 or so NEW girls that just came into 64 in the last 2 weeks? Test drive a few of them and write some more AR please :)

ilovefs
26-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Sounds like a good plan of being tired first. Its funny you mention it as I am not best of a morning, but can fuck hard and cum at 2 am (although I haven't done it for a while). Whether its because we are more relaxed when tired and are working on our spare tanks, who knows.

As for the other girls, I think I root and review plenty, how about someone else does some of the hard yards. I'm happy to do whoever you want if you are shouting though. :)

Littlewonder
26-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Yuki was really hot on Saturday when she is horny she takes some beating. Nice report IL glad you enjoyed the double must admit I am not into them. Though one with Yuki and Sammy would be good Yuki told me she did a double with Sammy/Jenny on Friday unfortunately it wasnt with me.

jimmyk
26-03-2012, 08:24 PM
ilovefs, excellent and detailed report!
i feel like i need to enjoy a double, rather than the usual double shot of espresso :)

Bracket
27-03-2012, 08:32 AM
I have a pretty good memory of what happens in my punts when I go to write a review, but I take my hat off to you, ilovefs, for the amount of detail you can recall!

ilovefs
27-03-2012, 09:47 AM
I have a pretty good memory of what happens in my punts when I go to write a review, but I take my hat off to you, ilovefs, for the amount of detail you can recall!

Oh mate, I could not forget that double, and plus, as much as I do this a lot, its not just a fuck for me, its an experience so I remember most details. I will admit though, there may be minor details or the order of how things happened might have been slightly different. It was a pretty intense time for me and I don't have a photographic memory!

Niceman 123
27-03-2012, 11:38 AM
Good report, bro. but there are a few new girls in 64 who need your appraisal as well.

Hope to see your reports on the new ones as well.

ilovefs
27-03-2012, 12:37 PM
there are a few new girls in 64 who need your appraisal as well.

Who are we referring to with the 'new girls'?

ninja001
14-04-2012, 08:53 PM
man this place must have bi girls for it sure sounds like they are not faking the doubles like some places I have been to. 203 on parra road comes to mind pork chops there...the girls at 64 are always polite the times I have gone.

Littlewonder
15-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Well Jessica is definitely a bi girl and she does good doubles with Sammy not so sure about some of the others but Tiffany and Eva do a great double so they might both well be bi. Just go and try them and have fun.

ilovefs
16-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I don't know if the girls really need to be bi for a double as I think you'll find there is a difference between 'doubles' and 'bi doubles'. Not all girls will eat each other out etc. In my doubles the girls don't really have any sexual contact with each other, other than performing in front of one another. If you want to ensure the girls will eat each other or whatever, you need to check the girls you choose are up for that first.

TheTiger
30-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Awesome post.

roobert
30-05-2012, 12:28 AM
brothers which girl will kiss the other girl is true sign , other than that they are play acting. Who knows who is the real one at this shop, i wold like to try , thanks for your help and considerations. I think Cici is a little better looking than Yuki but not muc.

cisco
30-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Best ,...............

Littlewonder
04-06-2012, 03:05 PM
All you Yuki fans will be dissapointed as I went in on the above advice and Yuki is not in today. Very dissapointing.

tarenpoint64
04-06-2012, 06:02 PM
sorry Littlewonder, Sophie sent me the text message last night of the roster that had Yuki as slated in for work this morning. There are 5 new girls we have coming to join 64 this week- the new roster is very busy.

It appears this was incorrectly sent by Sophie. my humblest apologies on behalf of management. I will send you a PM.

tarenpoint64
21-07-2012, 08:15 PM
yellowfevor, please call 02 9524 1278 and Sophie will give you the best special price.

thanks

ohye
04-08-2012, 02:40 PM
nice nice report

tarenpoint64
08-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Yuki is on Today. for more photos -> Yuki images 64 Alexander ("http://magmodels.weebly.com/yuki.html)

try out HOT new Lesbian kissing doubles special any 2 girls!

call 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book!

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/4014666_orig.jpg

http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/5780538_orig.jpg

tarenpoint64
17-11-2012, 08:45 AM
the HOT FireCrackers YUKI and CICI are BOTH working TODAY/TONIGHT - doubles welcome!

火火火火火火- on FIRE!!! Sizzling...

check out her photos --->>> CICI - TIMEBOMB ASIAN DELIGHT (http://magmodels.weebly.com/cici.html)

try out HOT new Lesbian kissing doubles special any 2 girls!

call 02 9524 1278 to enquire or book!

CICI
http://magmodels.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/0/4/10049190/9501586_orig.jpg

letzprty
23-04-2019, 08:17 AM
OMG these two girls are so hot, slim and fit. When do they roster?

Bro, Cici hasn't worked at 64 in a long while but you might be able to catch Yuki on the roster every now and then. Just keep checking their roster which is usually quite accurate