PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Prada - Round 2 - cim again

boater
09-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Well I went back to see Prada yesterday (for the 1st review see here (http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?2662-Prada-Like-the-name-suggests-quality))

After my (quite enjoyable) time with Ayuno on Wednesday I was hankering after a proper, well done, blowjob and as the day wore on the idea of having Prada blow me became steadily irresistible. I did resist because this would make it my 3rd hour at Ginza that week but I am often a chap of little will power and off I went in the early evening.

Prada smiled, bounced up and down and clapped when she saw me - which is quite a nice way to get started.

"Its Mr Massage" she said and came over to kiss me. "You bring massage oil?" she asked as she started to undress me.

Of course I had.

A quick shower and Prada was kissing me on my lips, face and neck till I picked her up, lay her on her back and got to work with the oil on her front, exploring her tummy, arms, breasts, legs and neck, working away quite hard as she likes it, alternating with some more gentle strokes as she relaxed into what I was doing.

Eventually my head ended up between her legs as it tends to do and I enjoyed exploring her reactions a bit more, she tasted good and she got quite wet and relaxed but she had been working since 10am (it was now after 6) and I didn't want to exhaust her so I did not seek to push her over into an orgasm. It was a little surprising when she came from a gentle fingering (with properly trimmed and filed nails to make sure I did not scratch).

After a hug as she recovered I rolled her over and set to work with the massage oil on her back, she glistened invitingly, quite socked with oil and I stopped for a moment to put on a dom then went back to massaging her. Slowly this massage changed into doggy with Prada quite slipper y now in my hands and we alternated between some deep fucking and continuing the massage with my inside her.

Finally she was lying on her tummy with a gentle smile on her face as I stroked her back with my hands and slowly but deeply moved inside her.

I lay down beside her and we kissed for a while before I took of the condom ready for my blowjob.

Prada had other ideas as she sat on my legs facing me, liberally coated her hands with massage oil and gave me the best handjob I have every had. She really seemed to enjoy having my disk grow and grow in her hands and very soon I was rock hard and doing everything I could to avoid coming from the amazing job she was doing. It was GREAT but I wanted my blowjob and I held out for as long as I could before asking her to stop and blow me.

It took quite a bit of cleaning till the massage oil was off, but that done Prada went for one of her plunging blowjobs without hands and very quickly she had me on the verge of exploding again. I came in her mouth and she just kept sucking and sucking till it was just starting to be painful then hopped up with her mouth clamped shut to wave bye bye as she jumped out to the bathroom to spit me out.

I really like that she took ALL the cum and then a bit more without any hesitation,r reluctance or withdrawal. It was very nice of her to do that.

Then she was back in the room and we cuddled and talked till the buzzer went and I was off to my shower in turn.

A great time with Prada, such a fun girl when she is treated nicely

She did not ask for any money for the CIM, but I though it was appropriate to give her $20 which took it to $180 for the hour

Boater

fli
10-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the review - your zealous and regular reporting renders my earlier "Girls of Ginza" posts virtually redundant!

Prada always gives enthusiastic service and is becoming one of the stars of Ginza - as I highlighted when I described my phenomenal double with her and Eli. In fact the only warning I have is that conversations in English can be hard but I am sure that will improve as she talks more.

With so many girls at Ginza, I am afraid I have not seen Prada nearly enough.

bill_100
10-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Yes Boater, Prada provides excellent service but you are an expert on all the Ginza lovelies so must be very difficult for you to choose. So, should we call you Mr Massage from now on??

boater
10-11-2012, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the review - your zealous and regular reporting renders my earlier "Girls of Ginza" posts virtually redundant!

Hardly fli, its still me first point of call when I want to get an impression of someone I have not seen before.

Boater

igloo
10-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Messers fli and boater, I for one am sure you could continue to post for many a year and no one would complain: similar in detail yet contrasting in perspective, I think u are both entertaining and informative. Please keep the tandem articles going. Who knows one day fate may smile and we could have a report signed by floater.
The only thing missing is the animal, hey where is the tiger anyway?

Gucci2012
11-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Messers fli and boater, I for one am sure you could continue to post for many a year and no one would complain: similar in detail yet contrasting in perspective, I think u are both entertaining and informative. Please keep the tandem articles going. Who knows one day fate may smile and we could have a report signed by floater.
The only thing missing is the animal, hey where is the tiger anyway?

Oh man you don't know? The Tiger got sent to purgatory... banned. But I'm 100% sure he has been resurrected and is still on the forum under another user name...who is the new Tiger???

igloo
11-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Well that's a loss for the independently minded folk, I think there a 5 or 6 reviewers who write better than most journo's and authors, he is one of them. FWIW I can't stand the mindless bump ups in the AR section, the argument that advertisers keep the site free is true but if every advertiser followed the relentless bump up technique then I am sure there would be no users left yo advertise to. AR section should be just AR and relevant comments.

kickass
12-11-2012, 05:51 PM
So much awesome !!! I can't wait to try.

the wizard
12-11-2012, 05:53 PM
hey kickass

looks like ginza's making you horny !!!!!!