PDA

View Full Version : New City Shop

Flyerr221
26-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Just went out to do my banking and bumped into a Thai lad handing out flyers.

Will take one for the team next week if I get a chance. Wonder if extras are on order ?

BTW, I know this building is only open business hours, so with this shop being open until 9.00pm they'll need to come down to street level and let you in. OPEN 7 days - you'll be the only ones in the 10 storey building after hours !

Utamaro
26-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Interesting.... sounds a legit place but you will get a nice massage anyway I assume so you will win anyway!

If the room is only separated by curtain, that means legit one and if individual rooms, anything can happen!

aussiegaigin
26-03-2012, 12:51 PM
There's a couple of places like this in Pitt St down towards World Square. I have chatted to the girls handing out the brochures and they assure me "no naughty bits", so I have not bothered to try.

Flyerr221
26-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Does anyone think that they'll get a letter from Apple's lawyers with a name iTouch ?

That Apple mob take no prisoners ...

AHLUNGOR
26-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Just ring up the shop to check, ring forever before a woman answered the phone, I asked her any special massage? NO, any body to body massage? NO, any extras? NO, nothing else, only Thai massage............OK!!

I know that when they say NO on the phone, there may still be a YES inside the shop, but I won't be venturing up there, will any Bro who is interested in Thai massage only take one for the forum and road test this shop??

Not very promising but still curious.........haha,

Cheers

Onthebeach
31-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I just called the number in the Ad, 15.20hrs, no answer????

Travelmate
31-03-2012, 07:34 PM
There are people standing outside world square holding signs represent different massage organizations close by:

For those who are currently running this business or plan to start any business around the area. I am sure this is going to be a war zone and very competitive.

Davidoff.
20-04-2012, 07:11 PM
But i dont like Thai massage that would kill me,and haven't any special massage