PDA

View Full Version : Good Fortune Massage 18/888 Bourke St Waterloo

aussiegaigin
29-05-2013, 08:26 PM
New shop just started up in Waterloo. Apparently related to Maline/Bodylicious in Bondi Junction.

Offering some opening specials $50/hr for next 3 weeks

http://www.massage888.com.au/

Some good reports on other forums already, esp about Sisi (q.v.)

suka02
29-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Brother aussiegaigin please link us the ar? Have you tried their service like I.e girls, massage skills and any other extra provided?

aussiegaigin
29-05-2013, 11:26 PM
It has only been open for a week, so haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Standard MS options from what I can gather. B2B available but apparently no showers.

suka02
30-05-2013, 04:31 PM
when I go home from work I always pass there in the arvo and there's always a chineese guy sitting outside the shop. He could be the owner. the entrance is at the front main road, whch i dont like lot of cars passing by and stopped at red lights. I wanted to go for it but don't want to take the risk having bad service, milf (unless they're hot).

Any brothers been to this place? Please share us stories

aussiegaigin
30-05-2013, 07:59 PM
You couldn't get an entrance much more discreet than this one, what are you worried about? Its well back from the road and motorists passing are going to have more to look out for than who is coming out of a door with an open sign over it.

But you just sit back and let some one else do all the leg work this time. We have enjoyed reading all your past ARs here.

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 08:06 PM
when I go home from work I always pass there in the arvo and there's always a chineese guy sitting outside the shop. He could be the owner. the entrance is at the front main road, whch i dont like lot of cars passing by and stopped at red lights. I wanted to go for it but don't want to take the risk having bad service, milf (unless they're hot).

Any brothers been to this place? Please share us stories

又怕痕又怕痛
不如番屋企食自己!最安全

Sorry mate. Just being honest!

There is no absolute safety and quality and service guarantee! That's punting

Cheers