PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Ginza: 1: new Golden Class premium pretty Chinese: Dior. 2:New sexy Japanese: Kiss

GINZA
29-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Ginza
1: New 21yo Japanese tan skin sexy --- kiss (Golden Class)
2: very pretty leggy chinese --- Dior

Kiss is sexy with tan skin Japanese school girl, she is 21yo and body size 6-7, 163cm, D cup breast, she is new to this industry but love to play very much, slim body with big boobs, charming eyes, black long silk hair. Looks quite sexy and wild. She is waiting for you come to play with and give you her best Japan style GFE

Dior is a 22yo Chinese, pretty face, model body, 168cm, Body size 6 with C cup breast, brown long hair with white smooth skin, cute small very pretty face, big eyes, have a pair long leg, she will offer a ultimate GFE for you....

Sexy kiss start from 30th of May, Thursday 10:30-4:30
Price : (Golden Class)

Sexy pretty leggy Dior charge Golden class premium price:
$140 for 30mins
$190 for 45mins
$230 for 1 hour

Sexy Japanese kiss & pretty leggy Dior are coming......

=======================

Our eftpos machine is ready now

We received all cards
Eftpos is no extra charge
All credit card accepted (10% surcharge)

Gucci2012
29-05-2013, 10:23 PM
When Gucci met Dior. I'm in.

rooter
29-05-2013, 10:25 PM
I like the designer nnames for WLs.
Prada annd Dior so far.
Looking forward to FCUK ;)

Sextus
29-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Any chance of back dior?

the wizard
29-05-2013, 11:11 PM
I suppose Wilson can start using names of perfumes seeing they all smell sensational there anyway
Chanel
Yves
Kenzo
Coco
Issi
Myaki
Nina
Ricci

I like Myaki- hint hint Wilson !

Punter Poontang
30-05-2013, 12:36 AM
I suppose Wilson can start using names of perfumes seeing they all smell sensational there anyway

You're looking at this from the wrong perspective. The perfume companies should start naming their new scents after Ginza girls. :cool2:

Can imagine a married guy barring up every time the missus puts on her "Simply Toshika" that he bought for her as an anniversary gift. :shout:

hoshimoony
30-05-2013, 12:47 AM
You're looking at this from the wrong perspective. The perfume companies should start naming their new scents after Ginza girls. :cool2:

Can imagine a married guy barring up every time the missus puts on her "Simply Toshika" that he bought for her as an anniversary gift. :shout:

Or "Sparkling Hoshi"! :miao:

junkvacuum
30-05-2013, 01:39 AM

Or "Sparkling Hoshi"! :miao:

You also need the "Scent of Jasmin"!! :love:

rooter
30-05-2013, 02:07 AM
You also need the "Scent of Jasmin"!! :love:

I love wearing "scent of Ginza" on my fingers at work after a lunchtime punt.
A sniff of my fingers every now and then powers me through the day - better than coke ;)

the wizard
30-05-2013, 08:11 AM

Agree- I am already going to name my children 1. Toshika, 2. Hoshi- just love those names, just love those girls.....:)

rooter
30-05-2013, 12:59 PM
New J girl Kiss is absolutely fucking incredible !
Right up there with the best of the best girls in Sydney.
Pretty face, sizzling hot body, GFE and PSE, great BBBJ, and an amazing fuck!
Great personality : cute, horny, playful, cheeky,sultry, funny, sexy. She really has got it all!
And very sensual sensitive and multiple orgasmic.
And LOUD!!!!! We were on top floor in Room 1 and Yuki and Wilson could hear her from 3 flights of stairs and down the corridor in Reception!
Awesome girl!

Bracket
30-05-2013, 01:06 PM
... and then there's the old Doug Mulray joke about the scent called "Come to me".

I got it on me once after visiting a lovely lady. Later on a mate asked me what the scent was, and when I told him he sniffed and said, "Funny, it doesn't smell like come to me." :D

the wizard
30-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Great personality : cute, horny, playful, cheeky,sultry, funny, sexy. She really has got it all!
And LOUD!!!!! We were on top floor in Room 1 and Yuki and Wilson could hear her from 3 flights of stairs and down the corridor in Reception!
Awesome girl!

I and Yukana were wondering what that noise was-we were in room 2.

Gucci2012
30-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Awesome girl!

Bravo bro Rooter, yes agree fully with your description of the lovely Kiss. I had her scent on me all day. Kiss from a rose.

GINZA
31-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Sexy Kiss will be promoted to Golden Class from next time she works.

Golden Class Price

$130 for 30mins
$170 for 45mins
$200 for 60mins

Gucci2012
31-05-2013, 06:08 AM

Golden Class Price

$130 for 30mins
$170 for 45mins
$200 for 60mins

Definitely worth it. Her service is amazing. Congratulations Kiss on your first promotion...after just one shift.

If she shaved her bush and coloured her hair may be she could make it to Gold class premium????

rooter
31-05-2013, 08:23 AM

Golden Class Price

$130 for 30mins
$170 for 45mins
$200 for 60mins

She absolutely deserves it!
Kiss is the highest quality gold, 24 carat, 99.99%!
Any bros who book her will surely agree.
I said the same thing when Moe was promoted to Gold and Kiss is clearly in the same league!

djmike
31-05-2013, 10:04 AM
ginza
could you please provide pictures on the site????
this is very important
let us know
Djmike