PDA

View Full Version : General talk What is your favourite background music for your massage session

AHLUNGOR
10-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi guys,

I'm sure most of you would have been to a massage shop before, whether it is legit or RnT or B2B or name your extras kind of shops. there are usually some sort of back ground music. Some high class massage shop/health spa would usually provide some very soothing soft music or love songs that really make you relax and set your mind in some tranquility and when that happens, it really enhance the whole relaxation experiences - whether you get a happy ending is a different story.

Unfortunately, these day, lots of shops, especially the Chinese shops will simply play some Chinese pops, some are OK, some are totally wrong, and infact, for some unknown reasons, some Chinese shops are playing Korean pops, WTF !!

Over the years, I have had lots of massage sessions in lots of different shops and I must say, as far as music is concerned, my best/better treat had always been @ At Michelles mainly due to the girls are in individual rooms and they usually have their own little Hi-Fi or CD systems, and some good MLs would play some really nice soft music that not necessarily put me to sleep but certainly relax my body and mind. And it's up to her sensual hands to keep certain part of my anatomy in alert and stand up for attention..............haha

Personally I like these few songs, not in any particular order, but every time if I hear them during a massage session, I'm just that much happier:

Smooth Operator by Sade

The Look of Love by Diana Krall

Stand By Me by Seal

This Masquerade by George Benson

haha, showing my age there again.

What about you, what would you like to hear when some lovely young lasses put their soft warm hands all over your naked body ??

Care to share ??

Gucci2012
10-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Nice thread...it was getting to the point where I was going to Ginza so many times i pretty much was getting tired of the same music over and over again.

What did I do?? Put together my own mix CD...playing now at Ginza "Gucci's fun time mix CD" that's actually what I labeled it, I last heard it playing in the big room in Wynyard shop hey nothing wrong with a little K-pop my CD has 2ne1's I love you in it.

Ohh I love Sade, she still looks like she did in the 80's early 90's.

x11
10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
how about if the ml softly sings one of those songs to you, softy softly in your ear during part 2... :D

wilisno
10-11-2012, 10:46 AM
The moaning of the girl is the best music to my ear !

Utamaro
10-11-2012, 11:44 AM
Personally I like these few songs, not in any particular order, but every time if I hear them during a massage session, I'm just that much happier:

Smooth Operator by Sade

The Look of Love by Diana Krall

Stand By Me by Seal

This Masquerade by George Benson

haha, showing my age there again.

What about you, what would you like to hear when some lovely young lasses put their soft warm hands all over your naked body ??

Care to share ??

That's pretty good choice.... i don't have any fav. music but any music sang by sexy female voice would be good (like Diana Krall/Sade). I hate Kenny G - because I heard too much in the massage shops!!

slowmotion
11-11-2012, 08:22 AM
"I am Still Standing" by Elton John will do me.

the wizard
11-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Nice thread...it was getting to the point where I was going to Ginza so many times i pretty much was getting tired of the same music over and over again.

What did I do?? Put together my own mix CD...playing now at Ginza "Gucci's fun time mix CD" that's actually what I labeled it, I last heard it playing in the big room in Wynyard shop hey nothing wrong with a little K-pop my CD has 2ne1's I love you in it.

Ohh I love Sade, she still looks like she did in the 80's early 90's.

Gucci, so it was your CD that was playing at Ginza yesterday as Elli was giving my a deep BBBJ.
Asking what the name of the song was playing in the background, she stopped removed my cock
from her mouth and told me it was "on the floor by J Lo,
then straight back to the BBBJ.......so cute.........

ps Sade's smooth operater.....is a classic

DeepImpact
11-11-2012, 10:25 AM
For massage sessions I always prefer to hear instrumentals as it's more relaxing.

One thing I don't want to hear is the music the customer and ML in the room next door are making together.

cisco
11-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Vocal Trance,....

xdragon
11-11-2012, 01:58 PM
prefer no bg musics at all. need to be safe for my wife's checkup calls....

Alexlim
11-11-2012, 02:15 PM
"Um anjo do ceu" by Lisa Ono :)

or

Cool Jazz songs from the Pub opposite 5* every Sunday around 4-6 pm in room no.3 with the cuteset :)

hell no
11-11-2012, 02:24 PM
I like having old skool songs during my session, don't mind having Karma Chameleon by Culture Club, You Spin Me Around by Dead or Alive and of course YMCA by Village People!

It's the Gangbang style of the 70's!!!!!!!!!!.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

I can guide the bros to the Young Men Christians Association in Melbourne, cum see papa now!!......:slobber:

dk1800
11-11-2012, 04:36 PM
I'd give an arm and a leg to walk into an Asian RNT shop and have AC/DC or Mettalica playing in the background whilst being massaged :) Of course for part two it would be appropriate to have Gimme Head by the Radiators on repeat until the end of the session ;)

DarkZero01
11-11-2012, 04:40 PM

i second to that!!!!! And also when the girls scream it makes me high like on drugs

yamada
11-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Mr Ahlungor

Ronny jordan of jazz music makes more RELAX for you and your body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3wRZm8E8Qg&feature=related

AHLUNGOR
11-11-2012, 06:24 PM

I love the little noises from my little sister Tiff and I can't describe it !!!

Gucci2012
13-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Colour Me Badd - I wanna sex you up is also on my mix CD...and guess who will be in Sydney Dec 1st??? Colour Me Badd...yay.

sbk
13-11-2012, 11:52 PM
There used to be a ML from M8 playing classical piano music for the whole session. It was like making out with your piano teacher and turned out to be strangely erotic.

the wizard
14-11-2012, 07:31 AM
There used to be a ML from M8 playing classical piano music for the whole session. It was like making out with your piano teacher and turned out to be strangely erotic.

I agree classical music would be great in the background.
Also natural sounds of rainforest, water, birds- ala Ken Davies

AHLUNGOR
14-11-2012, 08:42 AM
I agree classical music would be great in the background.
Also natural sounds of rainforest, water, birds- ala Ken Davies

The best erotic classical is Bolero!

Enya used to do very tranquil music which is very soothing and relaxes your mind it worked perfectly for the very oily and smooth body slides @ At Michelle's

Remembered those days very well

Cheers

yamada
15-11-2012, 05:05 AM
The best erotic classical is Bolero!

Enya used to do very tranquil music which is very soothing and relaxes your mind it worked perfectly for the very oily and smooth body slides @ At Michelle's

Remembered those days very well

Cheers

enya is Celtic music, its like a region music, the region is good for punter of massage song. wow i should try the ENYA session with little my penne from hungry.

I never tried oily body slide massage, but my GF knows how to use pussy proper!!!!

Mills Davis is the best music for Mature session for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgXzhMf1ny0

kickass
16-11-2012, 08:22 AM
How about gospel ... or choir music ... in a brothel ... hmmmm