PDA

View Full Version : R&T Darah body massage, 32 york

PunterBoy
10-11-2012, 03:34 PM
By sheer accident I stumbled upon this place. Very anonymous from the street located on level 6 on 32 York.
Just a green A sign saying something about massage is placed just in front of the sliding doors leading to the elevators in the corridor.

After 5.30 the doors is locked and you have to call Mamasan and she'll come down and let you in.

The place has 3 closed cabins and is run by Thai girls. First time I came around I was just going for a massage (wasn't in the mood for anything else), but as it turns out I had a fabulous and sexy massage done by a tiny, young and sexy Thai girl. Just before I was about to be flipped about she asks if I want extras. I go like "sure, sure definitely". Unfortunately she does not do happy endings, but one of her co-workers do!! What?!!? And in comes this 35+ totally NOT sexy Thai lady and offers me a hand. I'm like, well, I already got Mr. Stiffy fired up, so let's go with it. She undresses and out comes the belly and the stretchmarks... Anyways she gets it done and on the plus side, I can say she was a bit kinky / frisky and had a good attitude.

Price is same-same as other places: $60 for the hours + $50 for nude hj.

Forward Must Hang
29-04-2019, 08:17 PM
Moved to A R section.

QueenofObi
29-04-2019, 09:50 PM
I thought here is not for review, right?

aussiegaigin
29-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Probably not, but you should have said something 6 years ago.

Forward Must Hang
30-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Hmm, didn't notice that this was in General.

I just added to a previous review rather than have another thread on the same shop.

Anyway moved it.

FMH

YI88
01-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Here is the review: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?89312-Darah-Massage-level-6-32-York-Street

Well done, I would never have thought to look upstairs.