PDA

View Full Version : Angel at Silk Road Studio

dc108
30-05-2013, 02:01 AM
Saw a new shop advertised on Syd99 called Silk Road Studio located at Brookvale so i decided to give it a try since i was around the area. I rang the doorbell and the receptionist opened the door and told me to have a seat in the waiting room.
I was told there were 2 girls available, Both the girls came and introduced themselves firstly was Rachel she was pretty then came Angel even better so i decided to pick Angel because she was tall and very slim and nicely shaped.
Paid for the hour service which is standard for most Korean massage places $165 to be exact. After payment Angel lead me to the room which was very well decorated with a king size massage bed which i was impressed better then the ones at the other shops.
Angel striped down within seconds i could tell she doesn't waste time so which made me quickly take my clothes off too. We both showered together and couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful body she was at least a C cup or bigger with pinkish nipples.
Onto the bed she gave me a good massage felt very relaxed, the service standards are the same as the other places. Angel rubbed the milky solution over my body and had the best bodyslide especially when rubbing her breast over my whole body up and down couldn't stop looking at the mirror on the wall admiring her body.
Was told to turn over more bodyslide and rubbing her breast and nipples on the penis which i enjoyed alot. Finally she dom me up and started to give me a bj she kept on sucking on it for about 7 minutes before she got tired not many girls would give do it for that long most places is a couple of sucks 2 minutes max and rip the dom off and tug you like crazy but with Angel it was different wasn't rushing to finish you off.
Finally blew with about 5 minutes to go and was given the face mask which is part of the package whilst i had the mask on she would clean up and took a shower.
Return factor definitely yes
Face 9/10
Body 9/10
Service 10/10

AHLUNGOR
30-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Thanks for sharing DC,

Sounds like a good place for the northern beaches!

I would bow many Manly players will spend the mad Monday there.......lol

Cheers