PDA

View Full Version : No。26 Near Strathfield Station - I Will Never Go There Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevedon
10-11-2012, 04:57 PM
I went to get some action at this shop. When I first got my foot in the door, the mamasan took me into a room, and then brought 2 women who were old enough to be my mother to me. I was forced to take one of them, when I was getting my money out, the boss actuall grabbed money out of my wallet.

The fee was $130 for massage and a handjob. When she took he cloth off, her chest was flatter than mine. I touched her boobs during the handjob, and she was very aggressive and was literally yelling at me.

Massage and handjob were supposed to be an hour, she told me to put on my cloth and leave after 40 minutes.

This shop used to have some young girls, but now it all old women.

I will never go there again - even if the boss pays me money.

Mclovin69
10-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Stanfield has a massage place ?? wow any other
What were the address ? I will keep note to avoid

Potluck2.0
10-11-2012, 11:05 PM
u got ripped off bro, I've had FS for $100 all included at this place. its a massage joint with a brothel license so council can't close them i believe. 26 everton road, it's owned by a woman called alice who a lot of punters on this forum hate. She also has a place at 6/17-20 esplanade in ashfield

8inches
10-11-2012, 11:08 PM
thanks for posting and exposing these shops, my friend had a shocker at snow lotus today.
by posting on the bad we can keep eachother in the know of places to avoid!

8 inches.

Sillyboy
10-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Alice is one of the worse mamasans around yet she's still in business as punters like us still visit her ashfield and strathfield shops. Only way for them to improve is for us to send a wake up call by spending our cash elsewhere

Sillyboy
10-11-2012, 11:12 PM
But this is why it's called punting, you'll get bad with the good. Even at 501/532 Newtown, 252 Parramatta Stanmore, 741 Snow lotus you will get the duds as well. But at least better odds to get the good ones with the info shared here

8inches
10-11-2012, 11:19 PM
But this is why it's called punting, you'll get bad with the good. Even at 501/532 Newtown, 252 Parramatta Stanmore, 741 Snow lotus you will get the duds as well. But at least better odds to get the good ones with the info shared here

yeah if only it was a sure thing, the duds need to be weeded out instead of taking our hard earnt $$
mama and papasans need to learn that time wasting and ripping off punters is unacceptable!

ics
11-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Stopped visiting this place long time ago. Sorry to hear your experience bro.

DeepImpact
11-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Grabbing money out of your wallet or at least trying to could have been your excuse to get out of there just by saying please don't touch my wallet, I am leaving now. Lesson learnt Bro, don't bring out your wallet unless you really want to stay because you could always check your pocket and pretend you left it in your car and say you will come back in 5 minutes OR ask can you have massage now and pay them later which of course at a shop where they don't know you they will say no so they will basically kick you out at that time. There are much better places around and sometimes you need to experience the bad shops to appreciate the good one's when you find them.

bill_100
11-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Keep your wallet safe by getting the money out and in a pocket prior to entering the place which is much safer. If the ML/WL are not to your liking just walk out without showing any money.

22Brodie
11-11-2012, 10:46 AM
I went to get some action at this shop. When I first got my foot in the door, the mamasan took me into a room, and then brought 2 women who were old enough to be my mother to me. I was forced to take one of them, when I was getting my money out, the boss actuall grabbed money out of my wallet.

The fee was $130 for massage and a handjob. When she took he cloth off, her chest was flatter than mine. I touched her boobs during the handjob, and she was very aggressive and was literally yelling at me.

Massage and handjob were supposed to be an hour, she told me to put on my cloth and leave after 40 minutes.

This shop used to have some young girls, but now it all old women.

I will never go there again - even if the boss pays me money.

hi bro,

just wondering why the chinese version says $70 as the fee but $130 here...?

no one can actually force u to, if u dont want to... maybe she was just very pushy...

grabbed money out of ur wallet ? how can it be possible? if its true then u should call it a robbery

Cheers
Roger

wilisno
11-11-2012, 07:09 PM
hi bro,

just wondering why the chinese version says $70 as the fee but $130 here...?

no one can actually force u to, if u dont want to... maybe she was just very pushy...

grabbed money out of ur wallet ? how can it be possible? if its true then u should call it a robbery

Cheers
Roger

Haha, didn't expect Roger would check out the massage scene too ! :miao:

slarty
11-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Gees I didn't realise at first this was Alice's shop at 27 Everton Rd. Agree with what others have said Alice is a shocker - a really mean person. If anyone would grab money out of a wallet it would be her. Avoid.

22Brodie
11-11-2012, 07:54 PM

haha, i should get some updated information too, shouldnt i?

Littlewonder
11-11-2012, 09:17 PM
She probably had hold of his cock so he couldnt leave he then just handed over the money. Best keep you pants zipped up until you decide if you want to stay or not. When I first started punting I wasnt game to leave but after a while I realise its my money and I decide who I spend it on.

I had one old hore say to me once look in the mirror your not so young why do want a young girl I smiled at her and said cause its my money and I can get a young girl for the same price why would I pick you?

Sillyboy
11-11-2012, 11:30 PM
As much as Alice is pitched as the wicked witch, any bros can share how she was as a ML in the years back? Was she a rip-off then or did she give extra special services haha

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 08:44 AM

Haha, I asked brother Roger the very same question long time ago and his answer:

I am a Man too!!

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 08:52 AM
thanks for posting and exposing these shops, my friend had a shocker at snow lotus today.
by posting on the bad we can keep eachother in the know of places to avoid!

8 inches.

And you certainly are working over time in bad mouthing SL, this is the third different thread you had promoted your friend's alleged "bad experience " at Snow Lotus which we still haven't verify from the girl.

But the results may go against your wishes, as most advertising guru will tell you, bad publicity is better than no publicity, so please keep it up, keep telling people how bad SL is and I am sure that will make more brothers curious to try......haha

Keep posting mate!!

Cheers

8inches
12-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Do you think 26 strathfield get positive outcome from this??
Only a fool will laugh at other peoples misfortune.
If you think its funny then i pity you.
In your last desperate defence now you seek verification from Nancy.
It's pathetic the lengths you will go to to upsell and promote this place and these girls.
As far as your concerned she can provide bad service because of her 36 c cups!
All these bad shops and time wasting, money stealing whores need to be named and shamed!

AHLUNGOR
12-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Do you think 26 strathfield get positive outcome from this??
Only a fool will laugh at other peoples misfortune.
If you think its funny then i pity you !

To be honest, until this thread was posted, I have no idea there is a shop in the above address. Human nature is such that, when they see the thread, even when it was a bad one, but people will all of sudden realise that there is such a shop in that area, sure, no one from the North shore or far west or down south will bother, because of the bad review, but for people in Stratfield and nearby, curiorsity will get the better of them and as a punter, people will go there to try their luck, since they were warned and probably will proceed with more caution, like Not pulling out the wallet and expost the money until they meet a MLs to their liking.

But nevertheless, the awareness may bring more poeple through the door, even just to check it out. If nothing else, at least the poster had identified that this is Not a legit shop, and happy endings + more may be on offer, and that will be enough for some locals. And that will be a positive result to the shop!! It's called awareness, because it may bring new customers through the door.

You may argue that bad review such as this will also turn the existing customers away, but I can tell, the negative effect will be minimal, any existing customers who had been to the shop would have made up their own mind from personal experience, if it was good, they will return regardless, if it was bad, they would have been turned off anyway without being affected by bad review from other people.

Just my two cents.

So once again, if you want to bad mouth certain shop, Go ahead, make my day !!

Cheers

:cool2:

Travelmate
12-11-2012, 10:15 AM
i prefer not to visit this shop

online12793
12-11-2012, 03:32 PM
This shop have been there for ages, i have been there once and never again.

aussiegaigin
12-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Is this 26 Everton Rd ??

If so, it has been there for years.

online12793
12-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Yes it has been there for at least 5 yrs or longer.

slarty
12-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Ahlungor just face it, others persistently giving the same feedback about a negative event gets under your skin. It's not unlike someone jumping in on many threads plugging the same shop or shops (sounds like someone we know :) )

Agree about the 'no such thing as bad publicity'. The odd bit of controversy doesn't hurt either- members exchanging opinions in a shops thread just lifts its profile. When you had your recent hiaitus a number of threads became very boring for a few days!

Just take it easy and as someone else said in a different thread 'keep it real'. I always enjoy reading your posts. Cheers.

Potluck2.0
12-11-2012, 08:28 PM
5 years ago it wasn't the hole in the wall that you put your dick into that it is today. 5 years ago it was actually a korean RnT with only 3 rooms, very well kept shower and toilet facilities, I believe it was the first business for the owners of what is today Romeo/Juliet in Petersham and Burwood.

Alice took over, subdivided the rooms with sheets of gyprock and turned it into a disgusting ghetto.

nevertheless i've had fs a few times there for $100 (50+50) but also had 1 hour punts (50 only) where the girl refused to touch my dick and couldn't massage either. Alice knows who I am, i've been going to her shops since Ashfield first opened, she always had a few milfs who would do FS with anyone but these days the standard of milf has dropped.

never ever go with a young girl that she offers u, they are never trained properly, she just takes ur money.

Shadowman
02-03-2013, 04:03 PM
anyone been here lately? Apparently there's a new owner.
Went there the other day as I was walking past but all the girls were busy.

Travelmate
02-03-2013, 06:51 PM
5 years ago it wasn't the hole in the wall that you put your dick into that it is today. 5 years ago it was actually a korean RnT with only 3 rooms, very well kept shower and toilet facilities, I believe it was the first business for the owners of what is today Romeo/Juliet in Petersham and Burwood.

Alice took over, subdivided the rooms with sheets of gyprock and turned it into a disgusting ghetto.

nevertheless i've had fs a few times there for $100 (50+50) but also had 1 hour punts (50 only) where the girl refused to touch my dick and couldn't massage either. Alice knows who I am, i've been going to her shops since Ashfield first opened, she always had a few milfs who would do FS with anyone but these days the standard of milf has dropped.

never ever go with a young girl that she offers u, they are never trained properly, she just takes ur money.

you are exactly correct ..

have few times getting young girl, never did massage before, not being trained ..

ficking hurts

Oneonone
02-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Does this shop read the forum sounds like they dont but should there are so many good shops its a wonder they can stay in business.

2GR
02-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Terrible

Have you tried 501 North Strathfield?

Last time in mid December last year I was there and they have a very Hot looking South American

slarty
07-04-2013, 07:33 PM
Just an update on this shop. It has had a renovation inside and a change of management. Price was $40 for the half hour (didnt ask about the 1 hour rate). Staff seem to be mostly chinese (my girl was from Harbin). I met the boss afterwards and she seemed nice. Much better than the previous owner so this shop might be worth a visit again.

AHLUNGOR
07-04-2013, 09:27 PM
Just an update on this shop. It has had a renovation inside and a change of management. Price was $40 for the half hour (didnt ask about the 1 hour rate). Staff seem to be mostly chinese (my girl was from Harbin). I met the boss afterwards and she seemed nice. Much better than the previous owner so this shop might be worth a visit again.

Hi brother Slarty,

That hardly sounds convincing !!

Not until people can read the whole review from the private section as well........lol

Cheers

slarty
07-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Hi brother Slarty,

That hardly sounds convincing !!

Not until people can read the whole review from the private section as well........lol

Cheers

I think for anyone that encountered the previous owner the confirmation that the management has changed would be enough to consider revisiting. She was that bad :)

AHLUNGOR
08-04-2013, 01:14 AM
I think for anyone that encountered the previous owner the confirmation that the management has changed would be enough to consider revisiting. She was that bad :)

Hi mate,

I like your positive way of thinking!!

So you think people should give this shop another try simply because the very bad owner is now gone!

I have a slightly different way of mentality, I would rather keep going back to those shops where the owner or mamasan consistently give good services : people like Vicky, Foxy, Coco, Alice etc.

Just my four cents

Cheers

vicky
08-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Hi all, i also have had bad experience here.. but it was maybe 3 years ago.. very similar to the OP's problem .. the lady tried to grab my wallet from my pocket when i was trying to leave so i ran away and never looked back! lol

but if it is new owners i may go in and have a squiz! as i live very close 2 it :D

Travelmate
09-04-2013, 06:55 PM
anyone has idea who is new owner. Which other shop did he/she have??

slarty
09-04-2013, 09:42 PM
I believe the shop was taken over by two of the girls. One is called Summer and the other one was probably the one I met after the session (can't remember her name). Cheers.

aussiegaigin
09-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Hi mate,

I like your positive way of thinking!!

So you think people should give this shop another try simply because the very bad owner is now gone!

I have a slightly different way of mentality, I would rather keep going back to those shops where the owner or mamasan consistently give good services : people like Vicky, Foxy, Coco, Alice etc.

Just my four cents

Cheers
Alice ? You're referring to 316 Elizabeth?

Well 6 months ago it was a bad shop. Last week I went in and saw Amy for a 1/2 hour session, and wow. Amazing what GOOD management can do. I'm seeing her again shortly for a full session, so watch the Private section for updates.

Travelmate
09-04-2013, 11:24 PM

Well 6 months ago it was a bad shop. Last week I went in and saw Amy for a 1/2 hour session, and wow. Amazing what GOOD management can do. I'm seeing her again shortly for a full session, so watch the Private section for updates.

what is a FULL session? ??

slarty
10-04-2013, 07:31 AM

The Alice that previously owned 26 Everton Rd strathfield is NOT the same Alice that owns 316 elizabeth st. Two different ladies.

aussiegaigin
10-04-2013, 10:40 AM
what is a FULL session? ??

Sorry, full 60 minutes (or more).

Slarty, I was not suggesting any connection between the two shops.

slarty
10-04-2013, 10:40 PM
Sorry, full 60 minutes (or more).

Slarty, I was not suggesting any connection between the two shops.

Oh ok then, I misunderstood. Looking forward to reading the review of Amy.

wenton
29-12-2013, 08:23 PM
went recently and still the same bad experience..

harmony
29-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Im still confused if this place is still a licenced parlour, or if it is just massage

Sounds like whatever it is, it has lost the capacity to charge more than $100 / hour for whatever service it claims to provide

I liked someones expression "our hard earnt money". Totally agree

Businesses dont deserve to take our money.

Businesses instead have to:
firstly learn respect,
then show respect,
then earn respect from our community

Just my two cents worth

Tk001
30-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Worst joint ever. It was or is called Kiki"s erotic massage. Nothing erotic about this place. I once had the girl put ear phones in her ears and massage me. And then more than once remind me it is only massage no extra and I was like yeh no problem. I really wanted a massage only this time because of her attitude, ear phones and that pimple on her forehead which was bulging out with a white tip. Great erotic service ayy

mongolian
30-12-2013, 11:37 AM
that pimple on her forehead which was bulging out with a white tip. Great erotic service ayy
This is too funny,

😂LoL😂

wenton
16-08-2014, 06:37 PM
after a bad experience i thought i give this place another go again and it was actually not to bad i enjoyed the massage. then recently i thought i drop by again and it looks like it closed down.. has it moved to somewhere else anyone know?

khuntong
16-08-2014, 07:16 PM
after a bad experience i thought i give this place another go again and it was actually not to bad i enjoyed the massage. then recently i thought i drop by again and it looks like it closed down.. has it moved to somewhere else anyone know?

With all the bad reviews that's posted on this forum, I wouldn't be surprised that they're closing down.. Bad service = No returning customers = No business.. This is a wild wild world...